Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Guests for the wedding stay here. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Guests for the wedding stay here.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Guests for the wedding stay here. Empty
PostSubject: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 8:12 pm

-Anyone comming arrives at the darkness manor is excorted to a large room with some refreshments by a mew who laughs at you and fly's around the room overtop.

The room is mostly white with lot's of random rather dark pantings drawn by the now deceased Vash stienguard.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 8:23 pm

I appeared at the entrance to Darkness manor and followed the mew into the large white room. I had on my tux and tiger striped tie on...I didn't like wearing my suite but this wasn't about me it was about Shinta and Shuichi so I barred with it. I walked over to the refreshment table and poured me a glass of water while I waited for others to show. As I looked at the paintings in the room.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 8:26 pm

-Mew floated around the room and sat himself on graves head getting bored. It was not going to be the most eventful wedding and that depressed mew a bit as he loved people.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 8:27 pm

Guests for the wedding stay here. Opencanvas_Mew
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 8:30 pm

I was conformable with Mew on my head as I continued looking at the paintings. "Hey there....." I point to the picture of Vash. "You knew Vash to didn't you..? I bet you miss him sometimes right?"
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Meow!
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 8:31 pm

*I walk in* Ooh, what is that thing? *I say looking at Mew*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 8:33 pm

'Mew giggled when he mentioned Vash. And in his head came a loud booming yes as though sent telepathically.'
-Mew however now looked at zakuza and got extremly offended at being called a thing.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 8:37 pm

"Gah!!" I plugged my ears thinking that that loud noise came from Zakuzu and I turn to him. "What are you being all loud for and it's not a things it's a pokemon.....Although I'm not sure of which pokemon.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 8:44 pm

-Mew flew off graves head and floated infront of him letting out another giggle. Before letting out a couple small cute "mew mew"-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 8:45 pm

A Mew? Doesn't that belong to Vash? =-I walk over to the Mew in the Darkness Manor-=
Excuse me. =-I try to flag down the Mew-=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 8:46 pm

-The mew does a backflip and looks at aeon questiongly upside downsaying into aeons head.-
"Mhhhhmmmm?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 8:47 pm

"Mew.....mew..?? Oh I see your Mew." I smiled. "Your a cute little guy you know that..? I'm Grave nice to meet you." I would see Aeon come into the room and I waved. "Hey Aeon!"
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member
Kazeneku

Village of Residence : Drifter
Kekkei Genkai : none

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 8:49 pm

*I follow behind Aeon* nice digs
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Kekkei Genkai : Psychic control/Distortion, Materialization , and 'Eye'

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 8:50 pm

*Unknown would walk in, with formal wearings, and looked around, he never been to a wedding before, and wasn't quite sure what to do.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 8:52 pm

Grave...I'm seeing you all over lately.
Neku, where have you been lately? Seems like you disappered after I asked you to help with my house. =-I chuckle-=

So Grave, what's going on here?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 8:55 pm

I walked over to Aeon so I didn't have to yell across the room. "Well this is the waiting room for Shinta and Shuichi's wedding...You know Shinta right..?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 8:56 pm

+~Rion would walk in and go stand near Unknown~+ "Never would have expected to see you at a WEDDING of all things...what do you think of the suit?" +~Rion's voice would trail off as he looked around admiring the design,dark yet elegant, what a nice combination~+
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 8:58 pm

Grave Yamino wrote:
I walked over to Aeon so I didn't have to yell across the room. "Well this is the waiting room for Shinta and Shuichi's wedding...You know Shinta right..?"

=-I shrug-= Can't say that I do, but this is Vash's manor right? Where is he?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 8:59 pm

"Umm..." My face saddens. "I..I don't know the details but....Vash dead awhile ago and it seems that he left his things to Shinta...On the fact Shinta is the new King Of Darkness."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:01 pm

-mew also gave a saddend sigh while floating around in a bubble-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:04 pm

Dead?! =-I clench my fist and grit my teeth-=
Skeith: =-From inside me-= This isn't the time to get upset, it's a wedding
I understand, Skeith.
Thanks for the information Grave. =-I walk over to the refreshment table-=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:05 pm

+~Rion would walk over to Aeon after hearing his and Graves words, he felt like sparking up conversation and decided to intrude.~+ "You're Aeon right?...I take it Vash was a friend of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Hobbies / Interests : Meow!
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:05 pm

Hey, your that Aeon guy!

*I go and rub my fists on Grave's head hard* What's up?
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Kekkei Genkai : Psychic control/Distortion, Materialization , and 'Eye'

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:06 pm

*Unknown stared at Rion whom looked silly in a suit, he never seen him in one. Unknown was a mean bitch like Rose, he would of told him never wear one again. Yet Unknown was kind sometimes and today was suppose to be a violent and anti-mean day. Unknown gave Rion a stare with his TWO! eye's not one but two.*
"You look rather dashing Rion....."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:08 pm

I push Zakuzu off me and sighs as I take another sip of my water as I see Mew was looking sad to. "Hey come now Mew don't be so sad this is a happy occasion."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Guests for the wedding stay here.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next