Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Temporary Stay I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Temporary Stay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Temporary Stay Empty
PostSubject: Temporary Stay   Temporary Stay Icon_minitime1July 15th 2010, 1:59 am

+_Val would exit warp convieniently at the residental area in the Chaos, known as the hotel tree. She looked up at the enormous hotel and took a single whiff. The place was crawling with people. There was enough blood to cover the entire villge crimson and val fell in love with it. She attempted to take a step toward the hotel but stumbled, falling to the ground still not yet fully recovered from her encounter with kayla. She however would be met by the bell boy, who seemed to be in his early twenties. He helps val to her feet as he quickly notices that she is in the nude.+_

BellHop: "M-ma'am are you alright? Are you l-lost."

+_The boy's words were stammered, and val was confused as to why. It turns out that the boy was starring intently at vals naked new body. She had the physique of a primed 18-19 year old, and what really mattered to val, was that it reeled this boy into her, without her having to lift a finger. Val thought of this as to good to be true, and read the boys mind. She then realized the basic "desires" for men, and that with her new found appearence, she could catch men like flies. She learned how to "flirt"+_

Val: "Y-yes. My husband just kicked me out on the street, and left me with nothing. I ran and cried for i don't know how long until I lost my footing and just fell all over the ground. I'm such a clutz."

BellHop: "No worries M-Ma'am, I gotcha. Did you want to rent out a room. As a matter of fact, i'll allow you to sleep in the room with me. Just until you get b-back on your feet."

Val: "Oh my. How thoughtful. I'm such a lucky girl to have met someone like you."

BellHop: "My pleasure beautiful. This way, p-please"

+_The boy helped val to her feet and walked her toward the doors of the hotel after fallig for her sweet and seductive tone of voice. Val preceded to groupe the mans groin sexually, getting the man excited, but actually, making the skin and body tender for val. He snuck her into the hotel, where val was allowed to rest up...and grab a bite while she was at it. By sunrise, the hotel tree would be almost entirely vaccant.+_
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Temporary Stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Stay   Temporary Stay Icon_minitime1July 15th 2010, 10:38 am

[[The Next Day]]

+_Val would exit the Hotel Tree the same way she entered, however , no longer was she sluggish, weak and hungry. Rather, she was now restored and content. Vals naked body would be drenched in dried blood, her hair dirty with various insides and confinments of the human anatamy. Val couldn't recall the last time she indulged herself like she did. With her hunger answered, vals power slowly but surely began to return to her. She would be able to walk normally and move her body around just as fine. It was as if she just came out if a coma. Val however, was still getting use to her new body. When Val was first absorbed by Kayla, she remembered herself being nomore than 15, but now she resembled a young adult around the age of 19. She licked her face with her tongue that was still long enough to stretch around every inch of her face. She also noticed that with her appearance, her power also seemed to have grown by a large sum, another plus.

While Val was getting use to having a body again, attention would then be focused on the hotel tree itself. The outside of it all looked as beautiful as it did before Val made her way over, however, the insides was something much..much worse. The instant one would walk through the revolving doors of the beautiful paradise, they would be met with a smell that would force immediate and forceful vomiting and movement of the bowls. The walls would be painted crimson with blood and intestines of many a resident. The floor, littered with corpses and carcuses. Some of which were half eaten, cut open, decapitated, or even cut into pieces entirely. The bedrooms looked more of a haunted house created by some demented butcher. Unrecognizable Bodies hanging from ceiling fans, and sum even hanging from their insides. The once beautiful sky pools and various hot springs would be now a deep and dark red. Limbs and such floating in the pool, and decapitated heads floating along side of the hotsprings.

Val couldn't answer how many loves she took that night if her life depended on it. Albeit, she recalled herself leaving a couple rooms untouched for reasons only beknowest by herself. And the bell boy, the first to go. She ate him starting with his legs while she made love to him. She remembered his skin being the softest and his meat being the most tender. She licked her fingers, recalling the "Crimson Ball" she attended last night. Her face gave a smirk similar tithe one in her signature as blood dripped from her jaws. She then preceded on her way, strutting her beautiful body, content with massacre. Her body glowed yet again, while she put her blood/anatomy drenched hair in a ponytail. She then vanished in a burst of dark purple flames, they danced about a bit before they went out.+_
Back to top Go down

Temporary Stay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Central :: Hotel Tree-
Jump to: