Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Why stay here? I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Why stay here?

Go down 
+3
Xenovirus
Shen
Akazuki Law
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Village of Residence : Abandoned the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Aian/Jisei no Sougon Souran

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Why stay here? Empty
PostSubject: Why stay here?   Why stay here? Icon_minitime1May 16th 2009, 11:35 pm

/= Standing in the depths of a cave, Law stood standing in deep thought. Why should he stay here, he was locked up and treated like crap, yet he should pledge his loyalty to the village? He was calm, but his interior was still shaking.=\
"*sigh* I'm nothing but an outcast here....Why stay?"
/= He continued to think in the depths of the cave.=\
Back to top Go down
Shen
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Shen

Village of Residence : Abandoned
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Jishaku Ryouiki

Why stay here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why stay here?   Why stay here? Icon_minitime1May 16th 2009, 11:47 pm

-|Appearing through a crevice within the cavern wall Shen pushes the wall outward allowing him to move through freely in front of Akazuki with his sleeves still in his arms.|-
"Huh... Is this a revolt I'm hearing? Interesting... I don't suppose you would need someone like me in this little movement? After all I do want revenge on my jailer who will go unnamed at this moment."
Back to top Go down
Xenovirus
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Xenovirus

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Kekkei Genkai : Mentarugan (Nexus of Psionic Abilities)

Why stay here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why stay here?   Why stay here? Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 2:49 am

*Xeno emerged on the ceiling of the cave upside down, he was hidden in the shadows. Only the top part of his silouette could be seen, as the legs were still "inside" the ceiling. The only feature the two shinobi would be able to see was Xeno's Mentarugan eyes.*

"Oh....betrayal? Against an entire village? Where will you two go? If you leave you'll be considered Missing-Nin, and they'll send some Anbu to track you down. Either Domo or Gig...."
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Character sheet
Character Race:

Why stay here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why stay here?   Why stay here? Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 4:08 am

/= Law, without turning around, saw the ninja sticking out of the ceiling with is radiant eyes. =\
"I am not concerned, call it what you want, but it's best to be leaving here for me. Its in my own interest, Although Gig may feel similar to this...not sure about Domo....Maybe you, Xenovirus, would see things in a different light as well?"
/= As Law talked, adament links floated all around his body.=\
Back to top Go down
Xenovirus
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Xenovirus

Why stay here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why stay here?   Why stay here? Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 8:25 am

*Xeno merely shrugged.*

"This place, isn't really my home. My home is the Hidden Sand Village, where my Clan resides. So, to get into political affairs here, is not of my interests. So, do what you must, I won't stop you. However, should the rest of the residents of this village lack the apathy I am content with, I won't stop them either. Alas my dilemma. Though I am apathetic towards your cause, I am also one that frowns upon betrayal. It is something that I despise. Something that usually causes me to intervene. So, I'll offer you this. If you decide to leave, do so, peacefully. If destruction ensues, then I get involved. And neither of us would want that."

*Xeno sunk back into the ceiling and reappeared, sticking out of the wall the same way he was sticking out of the ceiling a few moments ago.*
Back to top Go down
Shen
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Shen

Why stay here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why stay here?   Why stay here? Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 9:46 am

-|Unfazed by Xeno's antics, Shen merely observed what might happen next. However, 10 of the modified alloy bearings simply entered into Shen's long sleeves to stay hidden because of the shadows within the cave, noticing the small bearings would be difficult itself. Wondering how or what may be surrounding them besides Xeno, Shen's eyes begin to turn completely white that activated his MRI to see anything and everything that may surround them. As he saw Xeno's other half in the body inside the cavern wall with a massive amount of various ore lodged deeper in the cavern walls. He then concluded there was nothing amongst them as of yet as he made a careful observation in all.|-

"This is a worthless conversation after all, if you have no interest in joining us then I implore you to leave this matter alone or however you see fit and allow the discussion between Akazuki to continue. Other than that I have no problem with letting my intentions be known."
Back to top Go down
Xenovirus
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Xenovirus

Why stay here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why stay here?   Why stay here? Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 2:13 pm

*Xeno snickered as he sunk into the wall and disappeared, reappearing out of the floor this time, his whole body showing.*

"I find this...meeting....intriguing to say the least. If I were here to stop you, I would've attacked you or left immeidately to inform the Kage's of this meeting. I have done neither. Let the discussion continue."
Back to top Go down
Zepp
Prisoners
Prisoners
Zepp

Kekkei Genkai : Poison Manipulation, and Fire Manipulation

Character sheet
Character Race:

Why stay here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why stay here?   Why stay here? Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 10:10 pm

*Zepp walked around the village still not having much control over his memories, he continued his walk and entered the cave hearing murmurs, he glances and bashes against the wall not hurting himself. He grinned.*
"Hm...quite astounding..."
*Zepp's body retreating into a poison puddle.*
*Seconds later near the meeting a medium sized ball of fire appears getting larger, then instantly shrunk. Then from compressing the area which the ball was explodes with fire revealing Zepp, his body being charred from the flames quickly heals like they weren't there, it was a genjutsu.*
"So...Akazuki, Shen...and Xeno? Why are we alone in this wonderful cave in the corners of it's darkness?"
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Character sheet
Character Race:

Why stay here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why stay here?   Why stay here? Icon_minitime1May 17th 2009, 10:41 pm

/= Law turns to Zepp as he enters the area.=\
"Only comtemplating on whether we should stay here or not. I was never the type to be loyal to a signal location, and to add to my list of issues the woman who incarcerated me for a year in absolute darkness leads this place....that doesn't help my resolve at all...So why are you here Zeppilin?"
/= As he spoke, he began to give off a white aura.=\
Back to top Go down
Zepp
Prisoners
Prisoners
Zepp

Character sheet
Character Race:

Why stay here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why stay here?   Why stay here? Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 5:09 am

"Hm...well I was on my dayly stroll through the mountains and through this cave, until I heard whispers....Yet I too am tired of this service...I want to get stronger not answer to rediculious things that are meaningless to gain power...I want to find the unworthy of power and dismiss them permanetly(i used dismiss cause it's nicer than kill XD)..."
*Zepp intruiged stood straight, and crossed his arms.*
"Yet I'm interested...in this er uprising..."
Back to top Go down
Shen
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Shen

Why stay here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why stay here?   Why stay here? Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 9:52 am

-|Shen merely sat down on a newly created chair created from compact iron dust since he had a feeling this would take awhile to completely work this out. He also created several chairs to allow the others -Akazuki, Xeno, and Zepp- to sit down as well. If needed Shen would just create more chairs since it was no big deal to him if more came.|-

"Calm down Akazuki there is no need for senseless fighting if there is no harm done. Now tell me more about the details for this since I know very little right now."
Back to top Go down
Gig
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member
Gig

Kekkei Genkai : Nanobots, Electromagnetic energy, Fission and Fusion Reactions

Why stay here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why stay here?   Why stay here? Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 11:20 am

}>Gig would walk into the cave having sensed the presence of several of his allies<{ "What is this little gathering of people about Law"
Back to top Go down
Shen
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Shen

Why stay here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why stay here?   Why stay here? Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 5:54 pm

-|Shen already noticed Gig ever since he set foot at the entrance of the cave because of the MRI, so he was unfazed by his sudden appearance. Instead Shen offered Gig one of the chairs he created after all this discussion was bound to be longer than most would expect.|-

"Just take a seat, Akazuki should be explaining in a bit."
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Character sheet
Character Race:

Why stay here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why stay here?   Why stay here? Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 6:18 pm

/= Once Gig showed up, Law thought he would begin explaining himself to everyone. He turned towards them, and opened his eyes.=\
"Why should we stay here and be limited by our so called "higher ups"? Were powerful people, but as a result of that, Shen, Gig and I were locked up--"
/= Turning towards Zepp, he senses traces of someone elses chakra. It was hard to pin point it, but it seemed to be a control of some sort.=\
"Even Zeppilin here was used as a mere tool for the pleasure of our so called Kage. Xeno has been cast aside for his power, even though he might deserve better. There is just so much more to do than to just sit here and wait for ourselves to become limited.... Thats why once I abandon this place, those thoughts of being used, possibility of being locked up for something you didn't do will be only a fantasy. So I don't know about you all-"
/= He turns towards the cave exit, letting his hair stand still in the little wind that passed them by.=\
" But I'm going out on my own."
Back to top Go down
Shen
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Shen

Why stay here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why stay here?   Why stay here? Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 6:26 pm

-|Shen raises his hand to his face and releases a crazed laugh that echoed throughout the cave. He then slowly got up and walked towards Akazuki and pat his back once before saying a few words and reverting the chairs back into dust and into the canisters, but the ball bearings remained inside his sleeves in case of a threat decided to show suddenly.|-

"Well said, I'd be a pleasure in joining you."

-|Clasping both of his hands, right is a fist and the left covers the fist, and shaking it once to show his agreement and sign of respect. Turning back around he looks at the remaining shinobi in the cave, mostly heard through stories and such.|-

"What about the rest of you guys? Are you joining us or against us?"
Back to top Go down
Zepp
Prisoners
Prisoners
Zepp

Character sheet
Character Race:

Why stay here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why stay here?   Why stay here? Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 6:27 pm

*Zepp would uncross his arms, since he never took the available seat for him, He walked towards the cave enterance. He turned to Akazuki, and smiled with a glance, and Shen also with a smile.*
"I too am leaving this village..."
*He then turned his head looking at the others in the corner of his purple/orangish eyes. He then lost that smile alittle. He wasn't sure if the others would follow out with Akazuki, but Zepp knew he would. Digging in his pocket he removed a small circular object with a red light. Within second it burned to ashes. Zepp then moved his hands on a angle the ashes falling to the ground, he then placed his hands into his pockets.*
Back to top Go down
Xenovirus
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Xenovirus

Why stay here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why stay here?   Why stay here? Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 6:40 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~Xeno's Subconscious~~~~~~~~~~~

????: Well well, what shall we do Xeno?

Xeno: We'll leave. The reason you decided to inhabit my body is because of my limitless potential. Here my powers are cramped, restricted. I've learned more abilities in my year away from the village than time spent here.

????: I understand....safe travels.

Xeno: Don't worry, we will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Xeno snaps out of his mental conversation. And looks at the others, Mentarugan still scanning.*

"I agree with Shen. It would be rather interesting to accompany Law, Zepp, and Shen on this....journey. I consider it a journey towards Enlightenment. Fine...consider Xeno Gaidoku apart of this ragtag group of shinobi."
Back to top Go down
Shen
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Shen

Why stay here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why stay here?   Why stay here? Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 6:43 pm

-|A slight grin escaped Shen's lips as Xeno, who seemed the hardest to convert agreed to the joining the group. All that was needed now was Gig, Shen's first friend and mechanic/upgrader ever since he arrived from the village.|-
Back to top Go down
Gig
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member
Gig

Why stay here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why stay here?   Why stay here? Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 7:01 pm

}>Gig listened intently to everyone else as they spoke, then decided...<{ "Why not, I ain't got shit better to do...I'm game" }>Gig would laugh a bit and then think to his tools and supplies in his lab<{ "Hmm....I'd better pick those up before we go..."
Back to top Go down
Xenovirus
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Xenovirus

Why stay here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why stay here?   Why stay here? Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 7:11 pm

*Xeno looked towards Gig and smiled.*

"Right, well looks like everyone is down. When we depart, might I suggest we go somewhere...challenging. If I understood correctly, everyone is here because we feel that our true potential as shinobi have not been realized. There is a book known as the Bingo Book, which lists various S-Class/A-Class criminals that need to be killed. We could challenge ourselves by confronting these powerful warriors, and killing them. Not only will we become stronger, but we'll also be helping the rest of the shinobi world by eliminating such crinimals."
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Character sheet
Character Race:

Why stay here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why stay here?   Why stay here? Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 7:13 pm

"Alright then Xenovirus....That would be a nice start, although I did find Pumpkinhead to be an interesting person...."
/=Faintly hearing Gig's words, he begins to walk out the cave.=
"We'll all stop by Gig's house before leaving."
Back to top Go down
Gig
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member
Gig

Why stay here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why stay here?   Why stay here? Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 7:14 pm

}>Gig would walk out of the cave behind Law, making mental list of all the things he needed to grab before heading out<{
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:

Why stay here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why stay here?   Why stay here? Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 7:16 pm

*Hearing every single word of the treachery of the group, only because I found it suspicious that several members of our village were entering the cave without exiting for quite awhile. I disappeared into the shadows, unnoticed by the group to inform the Kages as well as Sannin of the Depths.*

Shit... This isn't good... Not at all...
Back to top Go down
Xenovirus
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Xenovirus

Why stay here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why stay here?   Why stay here? Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 7:23 pm

*Xeno would also accompany Gig and Law as he exited the cave, his Mentarugan still active. After going to Gig's house, the group would set up on their journey. All Anbu are given a Bingo Book, so both Law and Gig should have one.*

"Alright, we'll head over to Gig's house."

Last edited by Xenovirus on May 18th 2009, 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shen
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Shen

Why stay here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why stay here?   Why stay here? Icon_minitime1May 18th 2009, 7:30 pm

-|Shen followed the rest of the group, simply because he was still interested in seeing Gig's lab again.|-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why stay here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why stay here?   Why stay here? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Why stay here?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Enigmas :: Hidden Cavern-
Jump to: