Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Vash's grave site. - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Vash's grave site.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Vash's grave site. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash's grave site.   Vash's grave site. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 3rd 2009, 7:20 pm

"Yes I suppose it has. Untill you grow older again and make giant lazer beam to shoot at the earth or whatever bloody contraption machines can become These day's "
-Shinta looked slightly down at kham for a moment.-
"Kham .. do you think the world was better.. Before the clans of the world became incased in these Shinobi Villages? At first it would seem like the world had improved.. Grew more intellegent.
But When the world was just clans .. People dealt with there own.. if someone stuck there neck out they were stoped on the spot by there own.
But Today it seems a new Evil presence gains far too much power all the time.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Vash's grave site.   Vash's grave site. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 3rd 2009, 11:49 pm

"I reflected on the thought myself. When it was just clans, everyone looked out for themselves and no one interacted. There were fights, but all in all the world was at peace. Now that everyone has knowledge of one another... these humans compete."

-*Kham crossed his arms and looked at Vash's grave stone-*

"It seems that every threat that has come our way has been stronger than the least, using our own thoughts and powers against us. As you always say 'The mind of a shinobi is easily manipulated'. The world as it is now, it united... it is better than before. Our greatest enemy is ourselves not the next big ass thing that comes our way"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Vash's grave site.   Vash's grave site. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 4th 2009, 8:07 am

-Shinta stood in thought a moment and then spoke again.-
"If only there was a way to stop them before they became a nuisance...
Well as it is now there is nothing that can be done . One can not stop the world from simply being.
O . Kham That reminds me . what did that mafia member have to say.
Valerio if my memory is correct.

Last edited by Shinta Urashura on December 4th 2009, 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Vash's grave site.   Vash's grave site. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 4th 2009, 2:33 pm

"Like Hisoka Yuudai..."
-*Kham sighed heavily-*

"He is a man of 'few' words... so he really didnt say much of anything. But I completely refuse to have him waltz in and be Kage of my village."
-*kham clenched his fist, but relaxed it again-*

"He wanted me to take care of something for him... Something about giving some rings to some people. It's fuckin retarded, you should speak to Zeik Hellgate. He was another close friends of Vash..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Vash's grave site.   Vash's grave site. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 4th 2009, 3:22 pm

"Yes . The rings of the guardians. Hisoka's memories are rather slanted some of them i sealed along with his power. But Valerio is in there somewhere . At any rate Kham You probably know you should keep an eye on this man at all times. Just in case.
Lets jus hope he didn't like Hisoka much hehe."
-Shinta thought about Zeik a moment. Then to a resent conversation he had with Kai of the chaos Village where he asked Kai weather he though Zeik was going to be sore with him or not.-
"Well that is next on my to do list for sure. . I am living in the mans village in one of his close friends houses .
If he takes a swing I probably wont move to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vash's grave site.   Vash's grave site. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Vash's grave site.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2