Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Grave's Power I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Grave's Power

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Grave's Power Empty
PostSubject: Grave's Power   Grave's Power Icon_minitime1April 30th 2009, 4:56 pm

Kekkei Genkai Sealed Shadow: Within my soul there is a dark power that I can tap into from time to time. This power gives me a strong control over darkness and ice called Armanos. As of now that is all I know about this power however more will be learned in the future.

Armanos Jutsus:
Kurouzu: Extending one arm towards my opponent, I activate the gravity power of my darkness to pull my enemy into my grasp.

Doppelman: I make of a dark silhouette figure of myself. With this clone, I can use it to fight in my stead. I can also switch places with it at will.
Grave's Power Heartless_Roxas__KingdomHearts_by_n

Brick Bat: The Doppelman breaks into a myriad of balls. These balls then turn into a swarm of bats that can attack an opponent. They can explode and freeze anything within there area. After being used, the bats can merge back together to reform the Doppelman.

Shodon Gravirei: Devastatingly destructive beam of gravity that can pulverize large areas. I can control the beam with my arms.

Ice Time: An attack that instently freezes my enemy by changing there body temp. to absolute zero by compressing my Aramanos energy and then releasing into them

Dorezze: A blast of dark energy with ice energy circling it is fired from my hands

Gravirei: Creates a gravitational field from my darkness that smashes the opponents' body to the ground

Capsule: Using my power I slowly encases his enemy in ice. Leaving them simply frozen in place.

Partisan: I create several spears made of ice and then hurls them at the enemy.

Muzina: A armor like shield is made around me. They armor will freeze what ever it touches. It like dry ice.

Cool Grip: A large arm of dark energy is launched from my body and nums the nervous of whatever it touches.

Doppleaint: A giant Doppleman man he's made and he's just like a normal Doppleman just 10 stories tall
Grave's Power Shadow_of_the_colossus_by_fellcoda

Light Jutsus:

Lierum: A beam of light shots from my finger tip

Holy Lance: A jutsu that causes sharp spears of light to form and attack the enemy.

Solix: A sphere of light is made and then compressed with dark energy. The density of the light is so strong that some rays of light are able to shot out of their binding in my hand. The attack is then thursted into my opponent and tares at their flesh

Grave's Power Gdpit_com_3801147_272

Earth Jutsus:
Wood clone: Creates a wooden replica of the user. Unlike other clone techniques, the replica originates from the user himself

Earth Shield: A huge thick rock wall shots out of the ground.

Landfill: (After Earth Shield) The rock from the wall shots out as sharp rock daggers toward the opponent

Kotan: By using chakra as a life sources I am able to manipulate the growth and expansion of trees. I am able to control how the trees move and how they form

Acalie: Instead of using my chakra as I life source for a tree I put it into my hands/legs to deliver a punch/kick of herculean strength.

Rokushiki Style:
Geppou: A technique in which the user actually jumps off the air itself, allowing them to stay in the air for much longer than usual.

Rankyaku: A projectile technique in which the user kicks out at very high speeds and strength, sending out a sharp "air blade" that can slice objects and greatly damage a human body.

Shigan: A technique in which the user pushes their finger into a certain target at very high speed, leaving a wound similar to a bullet wound, making guns unnecessary.

Tekkai: A technique in which the user hardens his or her muscles to be as hard as iron in order to nullify damage taken from attacks. However, it can be broken by strong enough forces. (This is the lowest form of Tekkai so it take punches or sword slashes if not to strong but like a energy blast then it would only protect me a little bit.)

Tekkai "Utsugi": This form of Tekkai is used entirely as a counter, where the purpose isn't to absorb damage from the attack, but to transfer the shock of the attack back to the attacker, which can lead to broken bones in a normal human body.

Tekkai "Gou": Visually, the move differs from the ordinary Tekkai in that the user visually tenses his body even further while standing still; the ordinary Tekkai could be activated seamlessly.This his most powerful form of Tekkai.

Tekkai "Rin" : I use Tekkai and kicks one leg into the ground and starts rotating his legs at a fast speed, causing his legs to simultaneously slam into the ground on a set path toward his opponent. It also seems to incorporate Rankyaku, as the legs leave blue traces in the air that cut at the opponent.

Kami-e: A technique in which the user makes their body go limp in order to avoid any attacks, and float like a piece of paper.

Rokushiki Ougi: This is the ultimate Rokushiki technique that can damage an opponent internally. It appears to be two fists held at close range that can damage the opponent with a powerful blast that surges threw the opponent's body and attacks there origins.

Alchemy
The ancient metaphysical science/mystical art of manipulating and altering matter by using natural energy. This act is known as "Transmutation" and its sequence is usually described as Comprehension ,Deconstruction . and Reconstruction. With my father's knowledge now with me I am able to use Alchemy to increase or decrease the density of something with a clap of the hand. I am able to change the carbon's strength in something by changing it atomic bound making it as hard as a diamond or pencil lead. I am able to make Alchamic circles fly around me to do the increasing or decreasing of density for me. These circles are not solid they're just there. All I need if for something to pass threw the circles to make this happen. Or I could just touch you.

Demi-Fiend Powers: The Demi-fiend powers allow me to have great strength and speed. The Demi-Fiend abilities let's Grave the power to damage souls and spirits. Grave is now a able to learn abilities he same as Personas. This new power is called Almighty energy. This Energy is made from pure spirit and can be formed in many ways....This power has just been gained but over time Grave will learn what it is really capable of.

Kido

I can uses all Kido.

Other

Liquid conversion: After training with Unknown I am now able to change water to ice and ice to water instantly. No command is required.

Dark Hour: This ability let's me enter a perpetual world.....This power has not been tested

Last edited by Grave Yamino on August 17th 2009, 12:01 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Grave's Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grave's Power   Grave's Power Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2009, 2:58 pm

Persona:
A persona is a second soul that dwells deep within a person's heart. It is an entirely different personality that emerges when a person is confronted with something of the unknown. I am able to summon my Persona by breaking a flaming glass like card the appears when I'm ready to summon my Persona.

Izanagi no Okami:
Grave's Power P4-persona-izanagi-okami-1

Izanagi no Okami the ultimate form of Izanagi that appeared during the brutal ranking exam with Zeik. Okami uses the power of the elements, speeds unknown by man, and skills of the sword he slashes those unworthy of life away from this world.

Messiah
Grave's Power Messiah

Messiah is the ultimate form of Orpheus. Messiah is known for his love and kindness for the people of the world. Messiah uses his powers of healing to help the people of the world. But in times of need Messiah will fight off any threat by commanding his holy light.

Vulcanus
Grave's Power VulcanusP2

Vulcanus The Nuclear Sun appeared to me after my fight with Ken Minamino. The mysterious voice told me that this Persona was unlocked to me after forging a friendship with Ken. This Persona has fire abilities like Orpheus but uses he's speed to attack foes instead of strength. Vulcanus also has the power to control and use nuclear energy.

Abel
Grave's Power Abel

Abel 'The Knight of The World' appeared to Grave after taking the harsh news of May-chan disappearance. Threw his sadness Grave got himself together and vowed to get May-chan back and threw his courage Abel appeared. As a Knight of the World Abel is very gifted in his swordsmanship but his real strength lies in his abilities to control the earth and it's waters. With both this physical as well as elemental skills Abel is a very balanced threat.

Seimen Kongou
Grave's Power 417px-SeimenKongouMIP

Seimen 'The Ill Bringer' appeared to Grave after he joined Kham's Mafia family. Threw this new found friendship between his boss Kham as well as the other Mafia members Seimen appeared telling Grave to call on him if he ever needed something done right. Seimen himself uses the most deadly of toxins when he fights. The three monkeys he travels (which represents see no evil,hear no evil,and speak no evil) with use there ability when fighting to change them self's into weapons for Seimen or myself to use.The hear no evil becomes a set of daggers, The see no evil a gun, and the speak no evil a mighty spear. When you come in contact with on of these weapons you will lose the ability that that one monkey doesn't have. (For example if you get shot with a bullet from the see no evil gun you'll go blind.)

Last edited by Grave Yamino on December 9th 2009, 10:17 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Grave's Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grave's Power   Grave's Power Icon_minitime1July 29th 2009, 9:31 pm

(Persona list updated.)
Back to top Go down
Moon Star

Moon Star

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Don't know and don't care
Kekkei Genkai : Ice,Shadows,Fire,Jagan,Master of Art,Otome Master

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Grave's Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grave's Power   Grave's Power Icon_minitime1October 27th 2009, 1:50 pm

Wow grave this is cool man I wish I hade one.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Grave's Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grave's Power   Grave's Power Icon_minitime1December 9th 2009, 10:17 am

(New persona added)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grave's Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grave's Power   Grave's Power Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Grave's Power
Page 1 of 1