Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Vash's grave site. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Vash's grave site.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Vash's grave site. Empty
PostSubject: Vash's grave site.   Vash's grave site. Icon_minitime1May 25th 2009, 3:15 am

-Shinta arrived at the cemetary by foot. Maybe out of some odd superstision. He sat down at the grave stone he made for Vash.
He just sat and stared at it. All it said was on it was.'Here lie's Vash. Wherever you are I know you finally found peace.-
"peace..yeah right.. You don't even exsist anymore.. ..tch.. you never did, did you. But why.. do you have such an effect on the things I do now.. Im being driven... do things I never intended... Why... I should just be me again."
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Meow!
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Vash's grave site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash's grave site.   Vash's grave site. Icon_minitime1May 25th 2009, 8:10 am

*I arrive at Vash's grave and just stand*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Vash's grave site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash's grave site.   Vash's grave site. Icon_minitime1May 25th 2009, 5:32 pm

"Hmm Zakuza ?. come to pay your respects as well. He isn't in the ground but A stone I suppose is nice.'
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

Vash's grave site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash's grave site.   Vash's grave site. Icon_minitime1May 25th 2009, 5:33 pm

Yes...I heard he was a great ninja!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Vash's grave site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash's grave site.   Vash's grave site. Icon_minitime1May 25th 2009, 5:36 pm

"Well if he was a great shinobi then that means Im just excelent doesn't it."
-Shinta siad with a smirk flattering himself as usual.-
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

Vash's grave site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash's grave site.   Vash's grave site. Icon_minitime1May 25th 2009, 5:38 pm

Quit being an ass Shinta. *Akarui said as he came to the funeral*
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

Vash's grave site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash's grave site.   Vash's grave site. Icon_minitime1May 25th 2009, 5:39 pm

Yeah...i guess it does....I hope somewhere in his non-existing world he is happy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Vash's grave site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash's grave site.   Vash's grave site. Icon_minitime1May 25th 2009, 5:41 pm

"An you intend to stop me from being an ass.. Akurai? Anyways I knew you would show up.. at anyrate you and Vash went way back didn't you... It's a shame the rate of strong shinobi from your past dropping like flies.'

-He gave a small chuckle and looked up at zakuza . still sitting in his casual way on the grass.-

"Well I'm happy enough so I suppose in a way he is.'
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

Vash's grave site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash's grave site.   Vash's grave site. Icon_minitime1May 25th 2009, 5:45 pm

Indeed. He was my first student I ever trained, he even surpassed me and now he's gone. *Akarui looking up to the sky while saying this a gentle breeze fell through the air.* If only I was there. i could have prevented all this from happening to him.
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

Vash's grave site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash's grave site.   Vash's grave site. Icon_minitime1May 25th 2009, 5:48 pm

Vash was your student?!!?!?!? HOW OLD ARE YOU??? * I yell in shock*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

Vash's grave site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash's grave site.   Vash's grave site. Icon_minitime1May 25th 2009, 5:49 pm

Im 18 years old
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

Vash's grave site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash's grave site.   Vash's grave site. Icon_minitime1May 25th 2009, 5:50 pm

Ohhh so how old was he?
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

Vash's grave site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash's grave site.   Vash's grave site. Icon_minitime1May 25th 2009, 5:50 pm

He was 15 I think and I was 16
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

Vash's grave site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash's grave site.   Vash's grave site. Icon_minitime1May 25th 2009, 5:51 pm

I see, very mature kids....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Vash's grave site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash's grave site.   Vash's grave site. Icon_minitime1May 25th 2009, 5:53 pm

"Yes vash was a year younger then Akurai. Akurai Obtained an early power jolt in his very younger years and Became Vash's team leader as Vash was a gennin. But soon after he unlocked the potential I left in him.
Akurai. don't beat yourself up over what you cannot control It was destiny. He left my being and became his own only to wind up back apart of me. He was a tool for my plans and nothing else.'
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

Vash's grave site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash's grave site.   Vash's grave site. Icon_minitime1May 25th 2009, 6:06 pm

VASH WAS A NICE GUY!! * I say as I sob on Shinta's shoulders and blow my nose on his scarf*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Vash's grave site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash's grave site.   Vash's grave site. Icon_minitime1May 25th 2009, 6:08 pm

".........."
-SHinta said nothing for a short moment or two and then eventually got up and turned to walk away..-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Vash's grave site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash's grave site.   Vash's grave site. Icon_minitime1December 3rd 2009, 2:40 pm

-SUper Uber time skip-

-Shinta would come by now and again to pay his respects. It was unscene why for it was an empty grave. Infact there was not even a whole there just a grave stone.
However he just sat there staring at the grave stone this fine lazy day with thoughts racing throughout his ever busy brain.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Vash's grave site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash's grave site.   Vash's grave site. Icon_minitime1December 3rd 2009, 6:36 pm

((Dont mind if I intrude do you?))

-*Kham walked in to the area, it began to rain rather hard... but he noticed a figure at Vash's grave site... Shinta Urashura. This could be a pefrect time to pick his brain on somethings, especially since they were at the grave site of a mutual comrade. Kham walked up to the stone and stood there looking at the grave stone and didnt say anything-*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Vash's grave site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash's grave site.   Vash's grave site. Icon_minitime1December 3rd 2009, 6:42 pm

-Shinta would sit there in the quietness . It wasn't at all awkward or out of place. It was somehow calming. The rain completly drenching him didn't even seem to make a difference on his clothing that remained quite dry. eventually though his mouth opened and he talked rather softly.-
"I always seem to pick the day's that it rains to leave the place id much rather be.
Come to Mourn Kham? Doen't seem like you .. .. '
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Vash's grave site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash's grave site.   Vash's grave site. Icon_minitime1December 3rd 2009, 6:48 pm

"You're right, consider it paying my respects."

-*Kham pointed at the gravestone, which was rather decayed and restored it to brandspankin new using his kekkei genkai. The rain trickled off of his face as he put his hands down in his pockets-*

"Something tells me, that your feelings for him have changed since the first time you visited this place"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Vash's grave site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash's grave site.   Vash's grave site. Icon_minitime1December 3rd 2009, 6:55 pm

"I don't know what I think on the matter any more. to be honest I would have let Vash continue to live even with half of myself.. I discovered he wasn't Just a puppet I expected him to grow up as."
-Shinta stood up and whiped off his glasses , Seemingly the only thing getting wet on his attire.-
'So yes I feel bad I robed him of his life .
But the greater good of it outweighed it and I would do it the same way again if I had to..

I do owe you a debt of gratitude for raising him right.. and leading him to Valador."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Vash's grave site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash's grave site.   Vash's grave site. Icon_minitime1December 3rd 2009, 7:05 pm

"To be honest with you... I feel responsible in a way for Vash's death."

-*Kham sighed and flipped his hair from in front of his eyes-*

"There is no such thing as fate, destiny can be changed. Perhaps if I didnt lead him to your father he wouldn't have died. But that's foolish talk. Him and I.... are the same in a way."

-*I would dryly chuckle at the incoming irony-*

"In the beginning, I was always telling Vash to 'lighten up' I had enough emotions for the both of us. And after I fought Xemnas and came back as this.... nonexistent emotionless being. A nobody, I know how it feels not to feel. If he was here, he could probably tell his secret to finding emotion."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Vash's grave site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash's grave site.   Vash's grave site. Icon_minitime1December 3rd 2009, 7:09 pm

"Well If you didn't lead Vash there I would have remained sealed. MY mother would have overthrown my father and then they would have used the aura stones to end the universe. So All In all I think things worked out okay.'
-He thought a moment what it would be like to be a nobody. He once talked to Xemnas and even spoke hearty words about how he had to have had some meaning in the world even as a nobody but he really wasn't so sure.-
"And there is no way of undoing that process is there . After all your orignally body died right?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Vash's grave site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash's grave site.   Vash's grave site. Icon_minitime1December 3rd 2009, 7:15 pm

"Yeah... once the process is finished, there's no going back. Which is probably why Unicron was built, because the elder me simply didnt give a damn anymore. But now that I'm younger, I see the world in a different way. So if anything, the inevitable process has been slowed to a crawl."

-*Kham chuckled again-*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vash's grave site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vash's grave site.   Vash's grave site. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Vash's grave site.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next