Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Cross, To The East - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Cross, To The East

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shūhei Hisagi

Shūhei Hisagi

Village of Residence : Soul Society
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Kazeshini

Cross, To The East - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 6th 2010, 11:07 pm

*I look to Cross he best me, just what exactly are these Shinobi capable of.*
Who exactly are you referring too...
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 15
Hobbies / Interests : The sound of a bullet piercing flesh
Kekkei Genkai : Sight Guise

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 2:29 am

"I've come to the colcusion that this fight is EXTREMELY petty, and there has to be someone behind all this pulling the strings so we can snuff one another out. Two of your number got taken through a Garganta by a captain that had white hair and never opened his eyes, at least I think his eye's weren't open"

-Cross opened the palm of his hands turning them into the mirage machine, capable of creating holograms that can attack for him. instead he made a minature Gin, of whom took Kenpachi and Byakuya-

"The guy took Kenpachi and Byakuya... could he be behind all of this? I thought the Garganta only went to the place where those Hollow beasts come from. Why would he take them there?"
Back to top Go down
Shūhei Hisagi

Shūhei Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 8th 2010, 2:01 pm

Gin Ichimaru?? *I look hard at the hologram, Gin what could be going on.*
You said he took Kenpachi and Byakuya. What happened were you there, can you tell me more??
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 8th 2010, 2:39 pm

"Two of my number crossed blades with Kenpachi and Byakuya. The fight ended in a brutal draw... and out of the sky this Gin Ichimaru came and took them and said 'Thank you' as if this is constructed in some way."

*Cross sat down on the ground totally letting down his guard*

"This disturbs me... I hate to be manipulated especially from someone cowering in the shadows. Did he used to be a captain?"
Back to top Go down
Shūhei Hisagi

Shūhei Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 8th 2010, 3:12 pm

*He's just sitting down? This shinobi who bested me is just sitting down. Is it arrogance that he can beat me anytime? Or it there really something that neither side understand. However I draw my sword yet have no hostile intent* I hope you can understand, my orders are that you are my enemy. I'll speak to you however I don't want to be unguarded...
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 8th 2010, 3:21 pm

*Cross was too laxed, he forgot how hostile thing still were and perhaps offended Hisagi by sitting... whatever the case he wanted to smooth things over. He was done fighting these Shinigami if there was a larger problem out here. He hoped that Hisagi too would see this.*

"I understand, think about it this way... if there is a larger problem why are we wasting time fighting ourselves? I'm not saying we should automatically be friends either but we have to get to the bottom of this."

*Cross extended out his hand.*

"My name is Cross Jounin of the Twilight Village. At this point I just want to get to the bottom of this... we're all being manipulated whether it be by this Gin Ichimaru or someone else."
Back to top Go down
Shūhei Hisagi

Shūhei Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 9th 2010, 3:08 pm

You Shinobi...are ever interesting. * Sheathing my zanpaktou I hold my hand out to Cross.* Shuhei Hisagi, 9th Division Lieutenant.

*With introductions out of the way, and a new goal in sight I sit down to tell Cross what I know of Ichimaru.*

Gin Ichimaru is captain of the 3rd Divsion. Gin has always been a mysterious one. He is not an easy one to read. It's almost impossible to know what is on his mind. His tone is polite yet demeaning. His personality is really akin to something of a snake or a fox.
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 9th 2010, 5:21 pm

"If you're a lieutenant.... then who is your captain and why is he not helping?"

*Cross said inquisitively careful not to sound accusing, but if this Gin Fellow too has a lieutenant as a former captain and if there were 13 court squads then perhaps theres some pattern here. Shinigami power was rather simple so Cross figured it was highly unlikely for one guy who blatantly revealed himself to be working alone*

"Just out of curiosity... And who is Gin's Lieutenant?"
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 22nd 2010, 11:32 am

((reminder))
Back to top Go down
Shūhei Hisagi

Shūhei Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 22nd 2010, 12:59 pm

The main who used to be my captain, his name is Kaname Tosen. *With a grim look on my face I think of Kaname and his departure.*
Ichimaru's Lieutenant is Izuru Kira? But why ask about him, is there something that you believe you've figured out??
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 22nd 2010, 1:03 pm

"You, and this Kira, and this Hinamori all had captains that are no longer here? Were Gin and Tousen close?"
Back to top Go down
Shūhei Hisagi

Shūhei Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 22nd 2010, 1:16 pm

Aizen is out of the picture. He's dead. *I close my eyes trying to think of Tosen and Gin*
Their personality were a bit different, however there is nothing that leads to them particularly indicating them hating or even associating beyond normal means.
Cross, are you insinuating that Gin and Tousen might possibly be working together?
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 22nd 2010, 1:19 pm

*Cross was WELL aware about the respect Lieutenants had for their superiors which is why they choose to join their squads so Cross didn't wanna come off as being too offensive he just had a hunch*

"Well it's just as hunch I'm getting that's all. Would this Gin guy be that strong to fool all of soul society? If so, then he must be a lot more deadly than we think. And this Aizen fellow, Hinamori's ex-captain? What was he like"
Back to top Go down
Shūhei Hisagi

Shūhei Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 22nd 2010, 3:01 pm

No I believe this would be quite impossible. For Gin to stand against the Soul Society on his lonesome our numbers and skill would be too much.
*Crossing my arms I think back on Aizen and his time with us* Aizen was highly respected by Hinamori and Hinamori would speak on his kindness,
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 22nd 2010, 3:12 pm

"Kindness? Somethings fishy, lets just hope we're not overwhelmed when the cat is out of the bag."

*Cross said as he got up, he pointed his gun at the giant chakra tower, fired a bullet and it turned into a piranha that began to gnaw through the building shutting it off giving everyone the boost they needed.*

Back to top Go down
Shūhei Hisagi

Shūhei Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 22nd 2010, 10:33 pm

Cross if what you are thinking is truly a worry, then this fight is not with us. We need to inform each of our sides. It'd be important to focus our attentions elsewhere. I believe I can trust you to get your allies to actually cease?
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 26th 2010, 2:56 pm

"Definitely... but I'm pretty sure it's far too late for us to relay any words of kindness to our opposing forces."

*Cross turned to Hisagi slowly fading away*

"Lets hope we dont Cross blades again eh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Cross, To The East
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2