Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Cross, To The East I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Cross, To The East

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cross

Cross

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 15
Hobbies / Interests : The sound of a bullet piercing flesh
Kekkei Genkai : Sight Guise

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

Cross, To The East Empty
PostSubject: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East Icon_minitime1October 31st 2010, 6:45 pm

*Cross walked out in the open to the East, not particularly giving a shit at this point who attacked him or who got the jump on whom. He kept his hands on his guns as he headed towards the East, when he got close enough it seems that there was a giant tower with one individual guarding it. Just one!? This made Cross chuckle... but whatever the case he kept going.*

"Ugh..."

(I'd really hate to fight myself, so If Renji or Hisagi would post here please? That would be great)
Back to top Go down
Shūhei Hisagi

Shūhei Hisagi

Village of Residence : Soul Society
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Kazeshini

Cross, To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East Icon_minitime1October 31st 2010, 8:04 pm

You're brave. No sneak attacks, just barge into our home. *With arms crossed and stern look upon my face I stare down the intruder* I highly don't this situation can be doused with mere words. Your people are not that kind. *A hand rest upon the pommel of my Zanpaktou* However, I can try. *An even more severe look of sternness makes it way upon my face.* Leave this place.....
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

Cross, To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East Icon_minitime1October 31st 2010, 8:15 pm

*Normally, Cross would open up a portal behind this guys head and fire a bullet through. But since he has to activate his x-hair eye, then mainfest the portal so far away and these damn chakra shits wont let him do it. He'll just have to put a bullet in him the old fashion way.*

"You guys started the fight with us... sending those Hollows to attack our village. Now your blaming us for some shit we don't even know about."

*Cross took out his guns, pointing them at the figure ahead.*

"It's only right for you to keel over and die."
Back to top Go down
Shūhei Hisagi

Shūhei Hisagi

Cross, To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East Icon_minitime1October 31st 2010, 8:42 pm

You blame us?? *I chuckle for just a bit* It's your people's unlawful use of Zanpaktou and Shinigami arts that fueled the flames for our actions, *I slowly draw my Zanpakuto* ...and since you can not see this, I will open your blind eyes to justice. *Using Shunpo I quickly find myself to the side of Cross delivering a monster slash*
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

Cross, To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East Icon_minitime1October 31st 2010, 11:22 pm

"Fast..."

*Was all Cross could say as Hisagi appeared by his side if his damn X-hair eye was working he could have saw this fucker coming, but this 'shunpo' thing was going to be a hastle. Cross strafed to the side, in the same motion be brought his gun to Hisagi's chin and pulled the trigger pumping a bullet into his skull hopefully. He knew Shinigami could flash step in the blink of an eye so...*
Back to top Go down
Shūhei Hisagi

Shūhei Hisagi

Cross, To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East Icon_minitime1November 1st 2010, 3:44 pm

*Instead of using Shunpo to get far away, I simple use Shunpo to move my body so that my face is out of the path of the bullet. Reaching back I clench my fist as I bring them to the stomach of Cross. I then flip my sword and thrust it forward to hit him with the pommel of my blade.*
SHO! *Enhance with Kido I plan on slamming Cross with the force of my Shinigami arts*
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

Cross, To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East Icon_minitime1November 1st 2010, 3:58 pm

*Cross had NO idea that one could move so fast using shunpo that it could isolate a body part, but that minor detail was noted. The punch connect but Cross was beyond durable and his body's energy powers would kick in, since he was an android he could absorb kenetic energy passively as such he absorbed the force of the punch, lifting him up into the air minimizing damage and giving Cross energy for his counterattack.*

"Here..."

*Cross fired what he called a 'focus bullet' a bullet SUPERCHARGED with kinetic energy absorbed over time and this bullet was shot with the energy from Hisasgis strong punch that pushed Cross back a great ways and leveled the area around him. This one bullet was fired at close range aimed at hisagis torso.*
Back to top Go down
Shūhei Hisagi

Shūhei Hisagi

Cross, To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East Icon_minitime1November 1st 2010, 4:34 pm

((I guess I worded that wrong. I didn't just move my head with Shunpo I moved my whole body, I just wanted to emphasize that I didn't get shot in the face))

Hmm?!?! *My eyes widen as the attack comes my way. A smoke cloud forms from me getting knock back through so many fixutures and rolling on the ground. As the smoke clears a sheild of Reitsu the Enkosen is cracked and starts to fall apart. At the last second I cast a chantless Kido.*
Where did that strength come from? I wonder do all of your kind use tricks such as these?
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

Cross, To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East Icon_minitime1November 1st 2010, 4:54 pm

((Oh, I know what you meant. I was just RP'ing what it looked like to Cross no worries but you could be a bit more descriptive in your actions))

*Cross landed on the ground after the bullet was fired and dusted himself off and was glad that he put some distance between him and this close ranged fighter, but was pissed that his bullet didn't break through a shield that was hastily made. This chakra thing was affecting him in more ways that one. He had to switch strategies... pummeling this dude isn't going to work. The bullet from his shot was stuck in his shield... time for the coup de grace... Cross preformed hand signs and a violent explosion occurred from the bullet. This was his aftershock jutsu that bound every fiber of his bullets with his explosive chakra that would be damaging to the unwary opponent.*

"You speak as if we're some tricky race... Shinobi are masters of deception. That whole honor thing that you guys go for doesn't apply to me which is why we haven't exchanged names yet."

*Cross used this as a distraction to disappear for the moment deep into the forest, he appeared on a nearby tree and began signing placing his hand on the tree leaving a bullet there. Normally he could just warp the bullets to his desired location but once again... he had to do it the old fashion way.*
Back to top Go down
Shūhei Hisagi

Shūhei Hisagi

Cross, To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East Icon_minitime1November 1st 2010, 5:34 pm

More tricks? *As the bullet explode I once more fly back due to the explosion. However another quick Enkosen prevents any fatal damage for the time. I grip my blade tighter as I look toward Cross.*

No honor? That really isn't hard to believe. 'Lightning from the white sky, fall down as I become your guide' Hado number 4! Byakurai!! *Extend my left index finger I point to Cross in the forest firing off a concentrated beam of Lightning. I continue to fire more as I start to run toward Cross* He's trying to create distance. I need to stay close and avoid his bullets as well.
*As of now a volley of 10 Byakurais are heading toward Cross as I fall in behind them. Jumping into the air I flip my blade and hold it tight as I fall downward at Cross in an impaling motion. All the while my lips move almost melodically.*
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

Cross, To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East Icon_minitime1November 1st 2010, 11:10 pm

*Cross didn't want to take the chance of possibly absorbing this electricity that wasn't even electrical... it was spiritual energy with electrical properties that could prove fatal. He swung up from the tree in a dodging motion getting grazed by the lightning on his leg but then Hisagi was coming up for a slash and he was murmuring something*

Another incantating, probably binding...

*Cross said to himself as he strafed in the air, air dodging in a brawl-esque fashion letting hisagi go towards the ground. Anticipating for him to shunpo up to Cross to gain lost ground Cross unleashed a spray of bullets painting the area with impact rounds that cause great concussive impact causing random destruction, the recoil pushed Cross up in the air and towards another tree not to far away. Cross placed a bullet in the tree here as well.*
Back to top Go down
Shūhei Hisagi

Shūhei Hisagi

Cross, To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East Icon_minitime1November 2nd 2010, 9:02 pm

So he took to the air. *Continue downward in my impaling motion I finish my incantaion* Tsuzuri Raiden! *A great yellow lightning surrounds my blade. Letting out a yell I thrust my blade into the ground. The Tsuzuri Raiden electrified my blade thus sending Lightning into the ground. The powerful Lightning causes the ground to crack and split a bit causing rubble to fly upward toward the spray of bullets.*
I can not let him keep running. *I grab my blade from the ground and run underneath the rocks and bullets. Lightning continues to run through my blade as I continue to move my lips once more. Upon reaching a point where I am underneath Cross, I jump up into the air with my blade extended outward to slice Cross from below*
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

Cross, To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East Icon_minitime1November 2nd 2010, 9:32 pm

*Cross had to protect this particular tree in conjunction with the other tree that was directly diagonal from it, but he didn't want to make it seem to obvious the slash was coming in fast. Cross preformed a seal with his hands and up from the ground sprouted, mechanical-esque piranhas!? The bullets that Cross fired where his impact bullets that, when the after shock seal is triggered they exploded into his piranhas that can eat their way through the most durable of substances and as of now as hisagi continue to rise there was a cylinder of these piranhas surrounding him amiming to consume him completely using this as a distraction Cross hopped to yet ANOTHER tree... what was his planing*
Back to top Go down
Shūhei Hisagi

Shūhei Hisagi

Cross, To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East Icon_minitime1November 2nd 2010, 10:07 pm

*Hearing the piranhas, I turn around to see the them heading toward me. Canceling out Tsuzuri Raiden and stop my chanting all together I quickly recite a different chant instead for a Kido more useful for this situation. I place blade horizontal in front of my set my hand upon the flat side of the blade. Wind starts to kick up* Tenran!! *A gust of wind flows out rapidly from my blade. The wide wind cyclone would serve to deter the pirahnas as I find a branch of a nearby tree to station myself by.*
Is this another tactic of you Shinobi, running? I thought deception was the specialty? I need to contain him and fast. *I glance at the bands on my arms. This will come in handy*
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

Cross, To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East Icon_minitime1November 2nd 2010, 10:23 pm

*Cross placed the bullet in the branch and landed on the ground, before shooting the ground behind him in a very precise place. He stretched a bit before looking at the piranhas get blown away, normally, the things would just bite through the winds since thats what they do but that would take far too much chakra on cross' part, chakra that he didn't have to spare at the moment. While he was walking casually he began to talk...*

"Well, under normal circumstances you'd be dead by now... I guarantee it as a matter of fact if my comrades even get rid of ONE of these damn towers your fucked. So I had to journey to my roots and play a game of cat and mouse, but now..."

*Cross signed again and the bullets turned into panels of sorts. Lines of energy began to draw from bullet to bullet and eventually leading up into cross. This was one of his energy conversion circles that began to draw from the reiatsu made buildings in the area and into himself as if he was goku charging a spirit bomb.*

"I can kill you..."
Back to top Go down
Shūhei Hisagi

Shūhei Hisagi

Cross, To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East Icon_minitime1November 3rd 2010, 2:13 pm

He's absorbing the reiatsu?! No..I won't let him *I grab and the band around my arm and rip it off. I toss the thing at Cross with all my might. As the bangles gets close it start to glow before letting out a large explosion* Reap... *I raise my hand into the air as green reiatsu surrounds my body* Kazeshini. *In a flash the Zanpaktou in my hand transforms into a 2two Kusarigama like swords connect my a long chain. The blades protude outward like blades of a scythe. Spinning the chain the blade spins around like a pinwheel as well.* This is..a weapon that takes lives. *While spinning the blade, with a snap of the wrist the blade go zipping down toward Cross.*
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

Cross, To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East Icon_minitime1November 3rd 2010, 4:39 pm

*Cross unfortunately had to stay in this position for a couple more minutes before he could gain enough chakra to own hisagi. But by staying in one position he was put at GREAT risk. But he had to do it, he had too he readied his guns letting more reiatsu get drawn into him as the blade flew towards him. With the amount of energy that he absorbed his x-hair eye was functional allowing him to see through the flash bang of explosive energy and witness Hisagi's release.*

Chain blades... standing still could get potentially problematic

*Cross shot a bullet at the incoming reaper scythe thing, now that his chakra was restoring his bullets were more durable so if it hit (hopefully he cant change the trajectory of the blade mid throw) it would deflect it elsewhere*
Back to top Go down
Shūhei Hisagi

Shūhei Hisagi

Cross, To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East Icon_minitime1November 3rd 2010, 9:13 pm

Hado 31. Shakkaho! *As the bullet strikes my Kusarigami like weapons, my weapon goes bit askew. However with my hand being free I use the opportunity to fire off a Shakkaho. The red orb dashes toward Cross. Then grabbing the chain I start to spin it shortly regaining control of my weapon. Both of my hands are now on the chain and I start spinning them. I jump from the tree to the ground and rush at Cross.I then toss them in a fashion where they are both coming in from the sides of Cross.*
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

Cross, To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East Icon_minitime1November 4th 2010, 11:28 am

*Cross expression didn't change for he couldn't let the enemy think that he had the upper hand and could just overwhelm him with attacks but at this point he had to judge which was coming faster, the kido blast or the blades, the x-hair eye deduced the kido sphere was nearing him faster. His options were severely limited.... but his ring was sparking, good.*

Shit shit shit shit....

*The kido blasts collided, and exploded and so did hisagi's blades, the smoke emerged and Cross was there with a shield of the lightning flame surrounding him, his blades pierced through his lightning flame and into Cross' sides but he stopped the explosion which he thought would be more damaging. Cross gripped hisagi's blades and channeled the lightning flame through them, it would stun him if he got hit with it.*
Back to top Go down
Shūhei Hisagi

Shūhei Hisagi

Cross, To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East Icon_minitime1November 4th 2010, 8:21 pm

Hmmm? *I see Cross grab the blade. With his hands on them I should be able to shock him if this move works* Tsuzuri Raiden!! *With my hands on the chains a yellow lightning glows as it shoots up the chain heading toward the Lightning from Cross. Bringing both of the chains into one hand I grab the remaining band on my neck. With a powerful flick I aim the band at his feet. This time however it's not to use the smoke, I plan to actually hit him with the explosion giving me a slight edge in this battle*
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

Cross, To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East Icon_minitime1November 4th 2010, 8:35 pm

*Cross smirked... it was almost maniacal but he kept his cool he clicked his guns and as of now he had absorbed enough chakra to open micro sized rifts behind hisagis back, out of them would come bullets. The rifts weren't as close so he'd have plenty of room to dodge but not knowing Cross' powers Hisagi could have been hit. As for Cross he jumped out of the little circle now that he was done absorbing enough chakra*

"My turn now..."

*Cross said ass the explosion of light occurred he crossed his arms and waited*
Back to top Go down
Shūhei Hisagi

Shūhei Hisagi

Cross, To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East Icon_minitime1November 6th 2010, 7:29 pm

.... *As the rift opens I don't notice the bullets until they are whizzing in the air, with the time I did have I jump into the air however by noticing the shots to late I suffer blows to the lower back. I pant as my Zanpaktou reverts to its normal form and I land on the ground* He's craftier than I anticipated. If I can get him still... *I place both my hands up. With my left hand my palm is outward with my right my index finger is pointed outward.* Byakurai! Shakkaho! *From my index finger I fire off one Byakurai. And Shakkaho with my other hand. I then chase after my attacks heading toward Cross* Bakudo 62!! Hyapporankan *A blue rod forms as I lunge back and toss it toward Cross. The attack then breaks apart as it creates numerous short rods.* REAP!! Feel the powers of a Shinigami! *As I yell out Reap my Shikai returns Tossing both blades straight as Cross I smirk at my display of power*
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

Cross, To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East Icon_minitime1November 6th 2010, 8:15 pm

*The battle was over... Cross knew that shinigami were just human beings and that an explosion from his bullets would be fatal enough for Cross to destroy the tower. And he had a hunch, this this little squabble was bigger than the two of them, and maybe... they would be on the same side. What a laugh, cross to spare an opponent. But there was something deep within him that compelled him to. As such, Cross engaged the aftershock jutsu with a snap of his finger blowing out Hisagi's side causing him to hopefully yield from attacking.*

"It's over..."

*Should hisagi continue with his last ditch assault, small holes manifested in Cross' hands, the repulsor gun the ability to force back certain things with the force applied to it. When everything collided Cross, forced it back with the remaining energy he absorbed knocking him back down to his regular restricted chakra. He knew Hisagi would be alright... afterall the wound wasn't that bad but it would knock out the average human being*
Back to top Go down
Shūhei Hisagi

Shūhei Hisagi

Cross, To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East Icon_minitime1November 6th 2010, 9:18 pm

Ugk... *The force of the bullets and their effects surges through my body. My Zanpaktou returns to its sealed form as it drops from my hand. Falling to my knees I hold the side of my body before falling into the ground. Holding my head up at look at the Shinobi who has bested me..before I know it my heavy eyes start to close*
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

Cross, To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East Icon_minitime1November 6th 2010, 9:24 pm

"Don't die..."

*Cross' finger turned into a syringe, this being the LYFE syringe that injected the pure essence of time into the body rewinding to the last point the body had perfect homeostasis.*

"I have questions to ask you... concerning some white haired captain."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cross, To The East Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross, To The East   Cross, To The East Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Cross, To The East
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next