Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Aina of the East I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Aina of the East

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Aina of the East Empty
PostSubject: Aina of the East   Aina of the East Icon_minitime1August 1st 2009, 1:02 am

Orca wonders into the cemetery. He wasnt sure what became of his parents or if he even had them,so he had no reason to morn. He was just visiting a place he had never been "What does it mean to be found" Orca had been asking himself this alot recently. He had been wondering his entire life and the ways things were looking,he didnt have much time left

???:What troubles a young man like yourself

Orca turns to face the voice he had heard in the distance,he wondered what it was but still turned in search

Orca: "Who goes there"

Orca asked this question to the wind,for you see there was no person in site

???:I do young man. It is I, Aina of the east

Orca still didnt see anything,he begin to suspect an attack so he released his bug,but they couldn't sense anything either "Who goes there" Orca asked this faithful question once more hoping to get a better answer this time

???I said it is I" A figure appear inches from Orca's face floating gracefully above him "Aina of the east

Orca: "SHI-" Orca jumps back from the sudden appearance of a woman "Who are yo-" Orca stop his sentence because he realized he could see though the woman "or should I say what are you

Aina: I am a sacred soul. I have been dead for some time now,and I have seen more in this form then I did in my actually life. During my time on earth as a "Living" Being I was sheltered from the outside world. My mother and father were wealthy business men and women. I saw them less then I did outside. I yearned so greatly to experience the wonders of the world...but only got the chance once. I spent all of my life training in the arts of shinobi to defend my home,but when I got the chance...I fail. A man named with an odd named swept though my little village,killing anything that breathed" Aina stops talking and begins float towards a large tomb stone "I was no exception"

Orca: Orca listened to the woman quite intently for a stranger "I know something of what you feel: I have lived my life in a form of captivity,I dont remember my family and only know of my bugs really" Orca holds his hand out and a small praying mantis lands on the tip of his finger. "I dont think I can help you any more then by being your ears,so if you ever need a chat,just look for me"

Orca turns and prepares to head out of the cemetery when,Aina flies in front of him

Aina:Why dont you take me with you. I can be you Guardian spirit. I would love the chance to protect you

Orca: I dont know my bugs get pretty jealous *The mantis on Orca's hand knods in approval*

Aina: O please.

Orca:"let me ask my bugs" *Whispering and hisses are heard for a while* "They said fine,under one condition

AIna: YES..ANYTHING WHAT?

Orca: They said no funny business

Aina and Orca both share the same confused look for a moment

Aina:fine

Orca:Then it's settle..now what do I do

Aina:Umm wait. Aina condenses herself into her hitomi form and floats next to Orca's hand "Grab me"

Orca:Orca' very hesitant at first,reaches for the ball very slowly "There I did it"

Aina: GOOd,now hold on"

The ball begins to shine brightly as Aina and Orca become one

Aina: There its done
Back to top Go down

Aina of the East
Page 1 of 1