Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Aina my Spirit I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Aina my Spirit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Aina my Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Aina my Spirit   Aina my Spirit Icon_minitime1August 1st 2009, 1:32 am

Name of spirit: Aina yagami

Spirit Class:Sacred Soul

Spirit's Bio: Aina was sheltered as a child and killed very young. She has seen much in her travels as a soul and hopes to guide me in my travels as a living being. Aina was a shinobi in her past life and trained diligently in the natures of both water and wind. She also as a unique ability to read the minds of others. She is too kind hearted to do this without prior approval

Spirit Unity:In this mode I would only obtain the power to read the minds of others,but not her nature

Spirit control: using baggu as a medium I am able to summon forth more of Aina's powers. Although since I havent trained with her. I have no clue what that is

Oversoul:Im not strong enough for it

Aina appearance:
Aina my Spirit Peep54
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Aina my Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aina my Spirit   Aina my Spirit Icon_minitime1August 3rd 2009, 1:38 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Aina my Spirit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Omnidex :: Artist's Corner :: Storyboard :: Character Development And Design :: Persona (Soul) :: Spiritual Energy-
Jump to: