Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 4 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Just looking for someone to talk to....

Go down 
+2
Sho
Onsakamaru
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 8:10 pm

She sighed. 'To many people to introduce you'll eventually learn names" Says the lazy girl.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 8:12 pm

Grave nudged Kari's shoulder. "Lazy..." Grave smiled taking another fry and eating it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 8:16 pm

"So Grave what is it like being an Anbu?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 8:20 pm

"An Aubu? Well not what you think I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 8:21 pm

"I'm always lazy." She smiled as she giggled. She ordered more fries for the milkshake.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 8:27 pm

"What do you mean by that Grave-san...sorry I tend to talk like my father at times"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 8:31 pm

Grave sighed.."Well you have a lot more responsibility....you don't get that much free time.....although I always sneak out of doing my duties." Grave laughed. "I'm lazier the Kari is."
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Hobbies / Interests : Reading and Writing
Kekkei Genkai : Kurayami Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Half Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 8:35 pm

"Yes you really do slack off on a lot of your duties Grave-san."
I would appear out of no where sitting behind Grave drinking a cup of green tea.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Bigmike01107
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 8:37 pm

"Well the more the marrier I always say...Hey we should party."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 9:12 pm

She twitched. "Hey! I take offense to that...lazier than me...ha..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 9:16 pm

Grave sigh."You know sneaking up on people will get you killed on day Arashi." Grave ate another fry nudging Kari again for her comment.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 9:20 pm

she giggles and takes a spoonful of the milkshake. "It's true. You know I haven't been on one mission?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 9:23 pm

"Oh please I've haven't been on a mission in weeks!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 9:41 pm

'Thats one week...I have NEVER been on one. I rarely train and if I do I push everything I got into that and miss out on training for weeks." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 9:45 pm

Grave sighed "Kari you want to switch places for a while?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 9:46 pm

Giggles "Alright but only for a little while."
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 9:47 pm

"You two switching places does not really sound to different."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 9:50 pm

"Haha you probably right Arashi"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 9:52 pm

She laughed. "True but it's the thought. "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 9:52 pm

"I'll would love to be an anbu...thou sounds fun always have somthing to do whe you ranked that high."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 9:55 pm

"Once again reminded that I need to take the exam...so not looking forward to it." She placed her head on the table glooming
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 9:57 pm

"Why battles are always fun the chance to meet someone strong and also the parts were you a right on the edge of life and death and end up becoming strong then you were when you started the fight."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 9:57 pm

"Aww don't worry Kari you'll do fine in exam cheer up"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 10:03 pm

"I know Grave. And I once had an Enemy, a person I was supposed to surpass and kill. He was also a friend..." She sighed. "I hate him for dying by someone else's hands."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Just looking for someone to talk to....
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4