Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 3 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Just looking for someone to talk to....

Go down 
+2
Sho
Onsakamaru
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Elric

Elric

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Alchemy Manifestation

Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 3:20 am

"Sorry sometime I tend to get carried away with myself."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 3:22 am

"Yeah..I'm sorry to this always happens when we're in the same room,we just can't control ourselfs sorry."with his head down shamefully
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 3:23 am

"It's alright, People have the right to their own opinion but calling people names doesn't sit right with me. Just watch what you say OK?" She smiled and went back to her fries and milkshake happily.
Back to top Go down
Kenamara Himatai

Kenamara Himatai

Village of Residence : Kingdom Of Chaos
Kekkei Genkai : Yakusai (Wind elementist)

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 3:25 am

Dancing around from the fries and shake "Yeeah they always do this even outside the villages they are like this,so play them no mind and they will shut up."Happily
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 3:27 am

Giggles a bit. "Alright but it may be hard." she made a small sigh and smiles again. "you may have more if you want. Lin, Jin you may try it too."
Back to top Go down
Elric

Elric

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 3:28 am

"Trying to watch my figure.Smiling
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 3:29 am

"No thanks..I ready ate soI'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Kenamara Himatai

Kenamara Himatai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 3:30 am

"So you ever had patron before Kari?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 3:32 am

She tilts her head and hands Jin a fry. "It's just one...or you chicken? A-are you afraid it's poisonous?" She smirked and turned to Lin. "It's just ooonnneee" She whined a bit and turned to Kena. "If it's alcoholic than nope. Not really good with that kinda stuff." She rubbed the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Elric

Elric

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 3:36 am

"Sorry no can do...Okay just one and one only."takes the fry and eats it "It taste the same but it has shake on it."
Back to top Go down
Kenamara Himatai

Kenamara Himatai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 3:37 am

"Here have mine try it,it'll be shockingly good"Hands her the glass he ordered
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 3:40 am

She puffed her cheeks a bit. "But Jin the heat and saltiness gets mixed with the coldness and sweet taste is like heaven. Maybe it's just me" She smiles and looks at Kena and thinks. With a chuckle she grabs it and takes a sip feeling her lips tingle some. "It is good!" Hands it back.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 7:12 pm

"PEER PESSURE"Lin says to Kari
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 7:27 pm

she laughs. "You got that right Lin!" She joked as she munched on her food.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 7:33 pm

"Okay back to playin match maker....Don't you think hat you ad Kena would mke a good couple.Yes or no and why."Lin says smiling at Kari
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 7:49 pm

Still munching on her fries she looked over at him with a bit of a smirk. You should watch who you talking to Chunnin" Still with a smirk she went on back to her food.

Last edited by Karigan on November 1st 2009, 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 7:52 pm

Grave busted threw the doors of the Tavern carrying a boom box on his shoulder blasting his music!!