Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Just looking for someone to talk to.... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Just looking for someone to talk to....

Go down 
+2
Sho
Onsakamaru
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Just looking for someone to talk to.... Empty
PostSubject: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... Icon_minitime1October 29th 2009, 4:00 pm

Lin is in the bar just sitting waiting for someone to talk to anyone it doesn't matter to him he's fucking bored out of his MMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... Icon_minitime1October 31st 2009, 4:07 pm

Kari pokes her head in and wanders to a stool also bored because people are off doing missions and doing their own things and she got left behind for she disappeared looking for a scroll that did not even exist.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... Icon_minitime1October 31st 2009, 11:38 pm

Lin looks over at the girl and sees that she is from the vilage of chaos and he goes over to join her and says "Hey I'm Linomaru Hugo but every one calls me Lin" extends his hand for a shake"And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Onsakamaru

Onsakamaru

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : None

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... Icon_minitime1October 31st 2009, 11:45 pm

Onsakamaru walks in and sees Lin and Kari sitting at the bar and walks over and says "Whats up you guys" I'm Onsakamaru
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Kekkei Genkai : Koubagan

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... Icon_minitime1October 31st 2009, 11:57 pm

Sho buses out of the lightbulb and lays on the bar and says "Do you want me ladies"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 12:09 am

Lin looks at Onsakamaru then at Sho and says"Did youreally have to do that,I mean there is a door you know."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 1:44 am

Karigan seen a man walk over and tilted her head but smiled. People who was as bored as she was. She shook his hand. "The Names Karigan Windchester, But Kari will do. Nice to meet you Lin." As she lightly snagged her hand back another male walked over and stated his name. "Wow a mouthful. I'm going to call you Saka cause I will never remember your name. I'm well, Just call me Kari" She nervously chuckled when a man came out from a light bulb. "Allo"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 1:28 am

"So what ya in for Kari?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 1:36 am

She sighed a bit with a bit of a pout. "Boredom. Everyone's doing...stuff." She knew it was her fault she was bored but still it didn't help any knowing that fact. She was still bored.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 1:41 am

"yeah I'm just waiting for my ranking exam opponet to post you know..."looks at the bar keep and askes for a Cherry soda "Want one?"
Back to top Go down
Kenamara Himatai

Kenamara Himatai

Village of Residence : Kingdom Of Chaos
Kekkei Genkai : Yakusai (Wind elementist)

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 1:54 am

Kenamara walks in and grabs a seat next to the group of fellow shinobi and tells the barkeep to get him some patron
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 2:03 am

"Hrm, maybe I should go for a ranking exam...it's been awhile..." She thought about it though to her she seen no sense in it but it was something to do. She looked at Lin with an eye brow raised, "I never had one of those. sure why not I'll try one" Smiles a bit excited for the drink now as someone else walks in.
Back to top Go down
Kenamara Himatai

Kenamara Himatai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 2:07 am

Looks over at the girl and smiles "Hey I'm Kenamara,but you can call me kena for short"drinks the patron.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 2:10 am

She smiles and waves a bit and then giggles. "Thank gods! I'm no good at long names. I'm Karigan Windchester but Kari will do just great." Smiles.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 2:10 am

"Wow..everyone's friendly here...We're all friends right?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 2:12 am

"Hey I love making friends so count me in." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kenamara Himatai

Kenamara Himatai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 2:14 am

"Yeah I guess but there is a age group you know...I'm the guy who loves to party,party and your underage Lin but Kari and I are adults"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 2:15 am

"Yeah,I know but hey when you guys go to parties you can sneek me in an stuff like that right."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 2:17 am

She laughed at the part where she was called an adult "Sorry" Tries to muffle her laugh. She coughed trying to get rid of it. "Sure Lin, but your a shinobi, use those skills to sneak in...I mean its great practice."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 2:18 am

"Now what if it is a shinobi party how am I going to get in then?"
Back to top Go down
Kenamara Himatai

Kenamara Himatai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 2:20 am

"HUH?What the heck are you talking about Lin,I'm pretty sure they wouldn't care at a shinobi party how old you are."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 2:23 am

She lets them rant on about that as the Cherry coke come and she tries it and smiles so she slowly occupies herself with it.
Back to top Go down
Kenamara Himatai

Kenamara Himatai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 2:28 am

Looks over at Kari and starts to laugh "I'm so sorry where's my manners.I almost forgot you were here." Smiling
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 2:31 am

Takes a sip of his drink but Lin notices how Kenamara is contantly looking at Kari and says"Hey Kena are you INTERESTED in Kari?" Smiling as well
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 2:33 am

Her ear twitched to that and had to turn her whole head for she couldn't see out her one eye. She went to say something after take another sip when she choked on her words hearing Lins words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for someone to talk to....   Just looking for someone to talk to.... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Just looking for someone to talk to....
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next