Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A Stroll With The Spirits I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A Stroll With The Spirits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Stroll With The Spirits Empty
PostSubject: A Stroll With The Spirits   A Stroll With The Spirits Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 10:22 pm

Grave roamed threw the dark mist that filled the cemetery air. The cemetery was one place Grave hadn't ever visit in chaos and Grave thought it was high time he checked it out. Grave could feel the sadness of death that was felt in the air. "Man...so much gloom and doom." Grave walked by the tomb of some random ninja and sees a pink cat on the ground purring. The cat gave off a ghastly aura and looked transparent. "W...what the...is that a cat?". The cat turned away and started walking up into the air vertically. "Ok....t..that's not right..." Grave watched the cat walk upward into sky scratching his head as he observed. The cat stopped walking and it slowly started changing form. The once was cat was now a man in green armor with a long horned helmet carrying a long brown cloth wrapped around both of the man's arms.

???:You there why do you flee?

A Stroll With The Spirits 218019-195894-loki_super

Grave looked at the man confused as to what was going on and unsure what the man meant. "Flee..? Please I've seen much weirder stuff then this my ghostly friend.

???: *gasp* How dare thou reduced me as a mere ghost. I am Loki Norse God of mischief brother of Thor and son of Odin.....or at least I was....

"Norse God?....Wait what do you mean WAS?"

Loki: Well you see..I took part of killing another god and by doing so my father Odin sent me here to roam the world as spirit.

"I see.....well if you ask me it sounds like a just punishment to me." Grave folded his arms.

Loki: You are a strange human.....you know death..no...you know murder and yet you scold me for killing.

Grave's eyes widen and Grave became a bit pissed. "How do you know that?"

Loki: Oh please child I was a god...a little mind reading isn't out of my range.

Loki bellowed out in laughter. Grave although was trying to act serious couldn't help but laughing with Loki. "Hahaha! You know your alright Loki."

Loki: I could say the same for you child....You know what I like you kid...and in my current state I can look after you as your guardian spirit.

"Guardian spirit..?"

Loki: So what do you say? Want to be partners?

Grave pandered to himself for thinking of his answer. "Um...sure ya! I'd be glad to be your partner Loki!"

Loki: Very well then it is now set. I will travel with you threw thick and thin. And before our live I have a gift...

Loki motioned he's hand to a tomb of stone. Grave walked over to the tomb and the front door swung open my it's self. Threw the doorway was a single hallway that lead to a spear on a pedestal. Grave walked down the hallway and to the pedestal and took the in hand and gave it a good twirl. "Wow.."

A Stroll With The Spirits Spear

Loki: By using this spear it can become a medium for my power. And now our journey together can began.

"Ya let's go home.." With that Grave and Loki flash step away.
Back to top Go down

A Stroll With The Spirits
Page 1 of 1