Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  ZK's Spirits I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

ZK's Spirits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

ZK's Spirits Empty
PostSubject: ZK's Spirits   ZK's Spirits Icon_minitime1September 13th 2009, 1:22 am

Spirit of Thunder
Class: Kami

ZK's Spirits Spirit_of_Thunder-1

After being attacked in the Sacred Garden, ZK decidedly acquired the Spirit of Thunder as a spirit ally. The Spirit of Thunder holds the potential for its attacks to produce a charge of at least 1,500,000,000KW and a voltage of 100,000,000V. For normal people, that is death in an instant.

Spirit Unity:
ZK's Spirits Ban-chan-1
Nothing but a purple aura that acts as an EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse) strong enough to kill a person within its range. Its area of coverage is altered by how far I choose to stretch my Furyoku. Note: My appearance remains the same.

Spirit Control: ZK uses the bow he stole from Akarui's Armory as a medium for the Spirit of Thunder. Without the string, it has theoretically endless tension and therefore, can fire arrows (that may or may not be in the shape of arrows. May be bigass lightning blasts) at any speed between the speed of lightning and lightspeed. The arrows can also hold a physical form and interact with their surroundings without burning them to a crisp. But that would be rare since whenever ZK would bring out the Spirit of Thunder, something is supposed to die.

Oversoul: In this state, the Spirit of Thunder appears behind ZK, towering over him in height by stories. He stands somewhere around 6 stories from foot to spire. It mimics ZK's movements and elemental attacks with lightning, making it an even greater force to be reckoned with. Its size can be increased however.

Last edited by ZK the Duck on September 13th 2009, 1:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sadira Dakini
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member
Sadira Dakini

Village of Residence : N/A
Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Hobbies / Interests : Delivering things, bombs, baking
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou

ZK's Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZK's Spirits   ZK's Spirits Icon_minitime1September 13th 2009, 1:29 am

((The spirit of thunder is Bankotsu? You'd think a thunder brother would be more suitable. XP))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

ZK's Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZK's Spirits   ZK's Spirits Icon_minitime1September 13th 2009, 1:30 am

((It's not Bankotsu, although he is a beast and that's why I had the picture in the first place. It's just the aura that's the oversoul. No costume change))
Back to top Go down
Sadira Dakini
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member
Sadira Dakini

Village of Residence : N/A
Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Hobbies / Interests : Delivering things, bombs, baking
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou

ZK's Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZK's Spirits   ZK's Spirits Icon_minitime1September 13th 2009, 1:39 am

((I know. I just felt like sayin somethin. ._. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ZK's Spirits Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZK's Spirits   ZK's Spirits Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

ZK's Spirits
Page 1 of 1