Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A Stroll In The Moonlight I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A Stroll In The Moonlight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Walter

Walter

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Blood Lust

Character sheet
Character Race: Dreadlord
Character Info (Highlight):

A Stroll In The Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: A Stroll In The Moonlight   A Stroll In The Moonlight Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 1:55 pm

--I would be walking around under the mindnight sky with my hands in my pockets, my chakra supressing the hybrid transformation.... I then stop in a clearing as the blood lust consumes me... I let out a fierce howl signaling for an oppoenent--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll In The Moonlight   A Stroll In The Moonlight Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 2:20 pm

_-Val would be seen walking toward the strange man with electricty sparking from her being, her torso bent back and her twisted smile upon her face..she would stop a couple feet infront of the man as she rose her body up until she was hunched over..she then twisted her head so she could see the man..as her tongue rolled out of her mouth.._-
"You smell good.."
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll In The Moonlight   A Stroll In The Moonlight Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 2:25 pm

--I would snif the air around me, I would then shirk away from this individual--
"I wish I could say the same about you, but unfortunately I cant. Why have you appeared before me"
--I hands out of my pockets and begin to put on two white leater gloves--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll In The Moonlight   A Stroll In The Moonlight Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 2:28 pm

"I'm hungry.."
_-Val said as she showed her very sharpened teeth her toungue wrapped around her entire face as she appeared infront of walter trying to head but him with breakneck speed and force..while this was happening Ashely and Charlie would appear behind them, Charlie doing rapid hand sign and Ashely just waiting..ready.._-
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll In The Moonlight   A Stroll In The Moonlight Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 2:31 pm

"Speak for yourself sister... you wouldnt mind being 'my' snack would you?"
--I would maintain my composure and use the momentum of Val against her pushing her back with intense speed and power into trees and such, while I was doing this I would flare my right arm upwards scattering my wires about the battle field wrapping around trees and scattering them across the battle field... however, the only thing that can be seen to the un-trained eye is little flickers of light at the most--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll In The Moonlight   A Stroll In The Moonlight Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 2:43 pm

_-Upon getting knocked back Val would wrap her arms around Walter's shoulders as to not get knocked back to far so she would stetch a little before she would bounce back, her legs extended trying to kick him fiercly in the stomach multiple time at great speed..Charlie finsihed his handsigns as he placed his hands on the ground as the entire battle field began staticing with electricty before exploding in a violent lightning storm of epic proportions, incinerating everything in the immediate area.-_
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll In The Moonlight   A Stroll In The Moonlight Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 3:03 pm

--upon charlie placing his hands on the ground to complete his jutsu I would twirl my left arm around my body as I rotate spinning at great speeds surrounding myself in a thick covering of the wires, Val's feet would shred on contact leavin her skeleton only as if her feet ran through a cheese grater, and I would also be protected from the epic electrical storm and emerge right after its finished tossing my wires around else where to look at the result--
"You're good..."
--I smile as I lick the blood off of the wires that val produced waiting for her next move--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll In The Moonlight   A Stroll In The Moonlight Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 3:12 pm

_-Val would flip off the cheese grating wires as she laughed minically licking the blood of of her own leg by bending it behind her head.-_
"I'm going to savor this.."
_-She said licking her face as she landed on the ground but she was quick to notice the strings..but they would disappear..so using her telepathy, she would raid Walter's mind as for the location of all the wires..doing so, she would know where they were the same way walter did..she then got down on all fours as she began banging her head on the ground, with so much force she would begin to create a larger crator with each strike laughing manically. she would actually be sending devestating sound waves throughout the entire area thanks to her vibranium skeleton as Ashely appeared behind Walter in the shape of a strait jacket attempting to subdue him while Charlie came from above trying to cut Walter right down the middle.-_
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll In The Moonlight   A Stroll In The Moonlight Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 3:16 pm

"I might actually have to 'turn' to win this battle"
--I would say while I begin manipulating the wires accordingly, latching them on to charlie to make him slice ashley instead of me, all the while my other fingers would be moving all around val creating a mesh web of wires of sorts that would keep val still, even if val moved an inch she would have to be cut and severed by the wires.. my other fingers would send dark chakra through the wires making them visible, it would then be revealed to val that the wires are pretty much everywhere--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll In The Moonlight   A Stroll In The Moonlight Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 3:23 pm

_-Ashely would simply tighten until the strait jacket was skin tight, dodging charlie's slash extremley to a point that Walters eyes could pop out of his eyes at any given time as Charlie would change his arm into that of a gattling rail gun as he attempted to unload thousands of chakra bullets into walters head..Val on the other hand with her hands already on the ground, would make a gyser of lightning erupt under Walter trying to incinerate him as an aura of electricity began emitting from her body as to keep the wires at bay..Val stomach growling louder and louder.-_
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll In The Moonlight   A Stroll In The Moonlight Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 3:33 pm

"I assume people pressing their hands on the ground means danger..."
--the immedeate closing of my hands and arms would make all the wires go crazy as I spin around surrounding me in the wires once again, val would be utterly shreeded in every way possibe along with the bullets of charlie and charlie himself and ashley the straight jacket freeing me temporarily, the atmosphere would turn into a bloody rain as I emerge from my shield with my mouth open drinkig the blood, the dark chakra attached to the wires would paralyze charlie and ashley, and val preventing them from moving much more--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll In The Moonlight   A Stroll In The Moonlight Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 3:41 pm

_-Val would be protected by the Lightning aura around her, as they would simply combat the wires, keeping them from annilating Val and her very being..as for charlie and Ashely, as long as Val can imagine them, they could simply recreate them in an instant or even make them intanigable, which she decided to do. she made charlie temporarily intangible but decided to summon ashley to her side. Charlie on the other hand would open his mouth all the way, it being the size of a truck as he attempted to chomp down on Walter..Ashely on the other hand began striking val in the head extremely hard as Val then yelled, making a sonic boom or something((think black canary)) that could level the entire area they were in also trying to deal with the wires.-_
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll In The Moonlight   A Stroll In The Moonlight Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 4:02 pm

"checkmate..."
--in order for charlie to eat me, he would have to make himself tangible at one point, at that is the point where he would be shreeded to penny sized bits, his very being paralyzed from future use. As I would rocket forward from the concussive force of the sound blast the wires would each sever that of ashley and val causing blood and guts to spew everywhere for val forgot that if I made any motions, the wires would utterly close down upon her and her entire imaginary family--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll In The Moonlight   A Stroll In The Moonlight Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 4:13 pm

_-Yet again, Val's electrical aura would repel the wires from reaching her body the same way it has been doing, however Ashley would get engulfed by the wires..this would force Val to snap even more than usual due to Walter making her relive the same tramuatic horror of losing her mother yet again...she would lose her smile as her head turned all the way around._-
"I'm...going..to destroy you.."
_-Val yelled into the mind of Walter through telepathy as she stuck her hands into the ground, stretching it all the way into the ground and out the other side behind the flying Walter as she increased the size of her hands into that of houses as she attempted to thunder clap Walter, and even if she missed, she would create another horrible sound wave..-_
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll In The Moonlight   A Stroll In The Moonlight Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 4:25 pm

"Be my guest..."
--I would seperate the hands with my two legs as I preform various finger motions with the wires cutting the hands of Val to the bone letting my paralyzing dark chakra flow through her, it seems that the only way for me to win this battle is to beat her from the inside out... which is what I intend to do, using my elite speed and power, and with val's hands stunned I appear on top of the hands and cover my hands in the wires pulsing with dark chakra, I then plunge my hands into the giant fingertips of val surging more chakra into her speeding up the paralyzing process--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll In The Moonlight   A Stroll In The Moonlight Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 4:32 pm

_-Once walter touched the hands of Val he would get intensily shocked thanks to the electric aura that was flowing all around her body and since her arms are apart of her body, the electric aura was on her arms too. So once walter was shocked, val would claps her arms together, trying to squash walter accordingly, smushing his body inbetween her hands and sending more volts of electrcity through her hands by the second. Val laughed and smiled at the carnage.-_
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll In The Moonlight   A Stroll In The Moonlight Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 4:42 pm

"ouch..."
--pain is something I am used too... but despite the intense shocking cuts would emerge all over my body as my i begin to regenerate accordingly healing the wounds allowing me to force through the pain and repel the hands away using the wires, I would preform various finger like motions as fall in the middle in a crouching position fluxuating the wires with chakra and slicing the hands of val to the bone which would in turn send my paralyzing chakra through her body rapidly ceasing movement, and eventually thought process, I would then look at val in the distance, panting... waiting for the result with glints of light swirling appearing across the entire battle field--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll In The Moonlight   A Stroll In The Moonlight Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 6:10 pm

_-Val would feel the sensation of her body ceasing movement, she would begin to laugh at the thought of her death as she made another epic paralyzing lightning storm happen between her hands where Walter is..even though he force the hands from crushing him, they were still there and they wouldn't cease the lightning storm as Charlie was recreated along with Ashley as they began doing hand signs, as they put there hands on the ground making another epic lightning storm appear under Walter...Val could still see the wires thanks to her previous move but it wouldn't matter soon.-_
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll In The Moonlight   A Stroll In The Moonlight Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 8:23 pm

--with the paralysis almost complete, it would seem that the lightning is weaker than the one before, so the damage would be minimal allowing me to escape the lightning storm that followed from her sentient beings, I did have to take a little damage to avoid the attack so the cuts would again surface themselves on my flesh scattering blood everywhere, but I would appear in the sky standing on my wires with my face towards the moon--

"Moon shine down..."
A Stroll In The Moonlight Werewolf_by_JLoneWolf
--the transformation would seem like it happened instantly, all the glints of light would retract into my body and turn into my fur severing charlie and ashley once again as I would land on the ground making quite the large crater and appaer infront of val with my claws to her face howling fiercely, assuming that the paralysis would end the reality distortion field around her by paralysing her mind and body--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll In The Moonlight   A Stroll In The Moonlight Icon_minitime1June 12th 2009, 11:55 am

_-Val would smile as she used her telepathy nad last bit of chakra to shock her body giving it a jump start of sorts just enough to finish him off because the paralysis was coming back quick. she would open her mouth as walter was coming activating her Black Hole mouth and since he was in 5 feet of her, he would get sucked in to her mouth((at a speed faster than light)) as he would collapsed and destroyed by the varios effects that occur inside her..-_ Val would fall to her knees as Charlie and Ashely rushed to her side but quickly disappeared out of chakra loss..Although Val noticed that her wounds began to slowly heal starting with her skin, thanks to walters abilities..she then began laughing twistedly while she went into a back bend on the ground, laughing her ass off as she would soon leave once she had enough chakra..-_
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll In The Moonlight   A Stroll In The Moonlight Icon_minitime1June 12th 2009, 1:09 pm

((I would have asked you to edit again... but it would be better for me to do this))

"..."
--trying not to come off as an auto hit, due to the many times val has been slashed and such, the influx of dark chakra within would give her absolutely no time to react at all. As a matter of fact, all her bodily functions would shut down as she began to open her mouth, so the only thing left for me to do is run her through with my claws which is what I would do... slicing val in to diced chunks scattering blood and such amongst the skies, I then hold my mouth open and drink what touches my tongue--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll In The Moonlight   A Stroll In The Moonlight Icon_minitime1June 12th 2009, 1:17 pm

_-Due to Walters lack of knowledge of my limitations and abilities and sincce I had the knowlegde to exactly how much paralysis Walter put into my system and exactly how much time I had left and the right amount of an electric shock to hit myself with((Telepathy and super mind power and such))..I would fall into paralysis after Walter would be rightly devoured.-_
Back to top Go down
Walter

Walter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll In The Moonlight   A Stroll In The Moonlight Icon_minitime1June 12th 2009, 2:34 pm

Looks like absolutely no one is going to take absolute paralysis seriously...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll In The Moonlight   A Stroll In The Moonlight Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Stroll In The Moonlight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Battle Areas :: Spontaneous Chaos-
Jump to: