Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding

Go down 
+5
Kumiko
Renga Biruda
Zakuzu
Ayaka-Woulfe
Unknown
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 4:19 pm

(Sure but im still killing Zaku)
I burst through the door not trying to shatter the mood with my normal clothes on I link arms with luxe and wipe my stern expressionless face..................
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Meow!
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 4:20 pm

(that is if your able to kill me, xD)
Back to top Go down
Amber
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Amber

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : ???

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 4:21 pm

(OMG Zakuzu STFU. Now's NOT THE TIME XD)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 4:22 pm

(Yeah thats true Smile) I proceed with walking Luxe down the isle ignoring the constant glares and scowls I recieve as we finnaly arrive at the alter.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 4:24 pm

(*growls* BEHAVE.)

Mamoru smiled as Luxe proceeded down the aisle. As she arrived, he waited for a moment to make sure she was settled.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 4:26 pm

I stand infront of my path with Kid.

my path:Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 Seljw_10

my dress covered my feet as I walked, looking down.
Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 Weddin10
Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 Valent10

my green hair pulled back to see my jewlery.
Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 Hero_410
Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 12924c10
Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 Neckla10

when I reach the altar I look up at zakuzu.
I turn to Kid.
"Thank you"
I smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Amber

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : ???

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 4:26 pm

Amber stood at the front with the rest of the bridesmaids, a strange look on her face. 'Why am I here again...? Once Luxe made it to the front, she smiled slightly and waited for this thing to finish...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 4:27 pm

"Yeah yeah " I unlink my arm and stand next to whoever the heck Im supposed to stand next to......
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 4:29 pm

'She looks beautiful' *Were the words I thought in my head*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 4:29 pm

I smile and stand next to Zakuzu.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 4:32 pm

Mamoru cleared his throat, then spoke, "Dearly Beloved, we are gathered together here in the sign of God – and in the face of this company – to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony, which is commended to be honorable among all men; and therefore – is not by any – to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly – but reverently, discreetly, advisedly and solemnly. Into this holy estate these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together – let them speak now or forever hold their peace."
He paused for but a second, then continued, "Marriage is the union of husband and wife in heart, body and mind. It is intended for their mutual joy – and for the help and comfort given on another in prosperity and adversity. But more importantly – it is a means through which a stable and loving environment may be attained.
"Through marriage, Zakuzu and Luxe make a commitment together to face their disappointments – embrace their dreams – realize their hopes – and accept each other’s failures. Zakuzu and Luxe will promise one another to aspire to these ideals throughout their lives together – through mutual understanding – openness – and sensitivity to each other.
"We are here today – before God – because marriage is one of His most sacred wishes – to witness the joining in marriage of Zakuzu and Luxe. This occasion marks the celebration of love and commitment with which this man and this woman begin their life together. And now – through me – He joins you together in one of the holiest bonds.
"Who gives this woman in marriage to this man?"

Sadako spoke up, knowing that she was one of the closest people that Luxe could call a sister, "Her family and friends gathered here today do."

Mamoru nodded, then continued. "This is a beginning and a continuation of their growth as individuals. With mutual care, respect, responsibility and knowledge comes the affirmation of each one’s own life happiness, growth and freedom. With respect for individual boundaries comes the freedom to love unconditionally. Within the emotional safety of a loving relationship – the knowledge self-offered one another becomes the fertile soil for continued growth. With care and responsibility towards self and one another comes the potential for full and happy lives.
"By gathering together all the wishes of happiness and our fondest hopes for Zakuzu and Luxe from all present here, we assure them that our hearts are in tune with theirs. These moments are so meaningful to all of us, for what greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined together – to strengthen each other in all labor – to minister to each other in all sorrow – to share with each other in all gladness.
"This relationship stands for love, loyalty, honesty and trust, but most of all for friendship. Before they knew love, they were friends, and it was from this seed of friendship that is their destiny. Do not think that you can direct the course of love – for love, if it finds you worthy, shall direct you.
"Marriage is an act of faith and a personal commitment as well as a moral and physical union between two people. Marriage has been described as the best and most important relationship that can exist between them. It is the construction of their love and trust into a single growing energy of spiritual life. It is amoral commitment that requires and deserves daily attention. Marriage should be a life long consecration of the ideal of loving kindness – backed with the will to make it last.
"Do you Zakuzu take Luxe to be your wife – to live together after God’s ordinance – in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon her your heart’s deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live?" He gave a reassuring smile directed at Zakuzu.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 4:33 pm

(Teehee, another long post... Just like at my wedding.... XD)
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 4:36 pm

I do....*i gaze into Luxe's eyes and smile*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 4:37 pm

Mamoru then continued, turning to Luxe. "Do you Luxe take Zakuzu to be your husband – to live together after God’s ordinance – in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon him your heart’s deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him as long as you both shall live?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 4:39 pm

I...do *I blush and my head spins.* "woah..." * I fall forward.*
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 4:41 pm

*i catch luxe and hold her tight* Luxe, are you alright?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 4:43 pm

"y-ya"
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 4:46 pm

*i stand her straight and hold her hands gently, waiting for momaru to continue*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 4:47 pm

-Shinta shifted uncomfortably a moment as he disliked standing for long periods of time.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 4:52 pm

Mamoru raised an eyebrow before continuing. He spoke to both of them, though his voice easily carried to the ears of all those present, "What token of your love do you offer? Would you place the rings in my hand?"
(Sorry, almost got caught by Mom...)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 4:54 pm

I place the ring for Zaku in Mamoru's hand.
Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 33201410
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 4:55 pm

(Shit, can't post for half an hour)
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 4:55 pm

(s'okay.kekekek)
*I place the shiny ring on momaoru's hand*
Wedding ring to luxe:
Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 Diamond-ring
Back to top Go down
Kira Kittredge

Kira Kittredge

Village of Residence : Village of Reality
Hobbies / Interests : Anime, Bowling, and RPing
Kekkei Genkai : Plant Control

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 5:01 pm

*I start crying happy tears*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1018109495&ref=name#/prof
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 5:09 pm

(i guess i'll be taking momaru's place for now....AND PEOPLE START SHEDDING TEARS OF JOY!!!.....sadako sent me the lines..)
momaru: May these rings be blessed as the symbol of this affectionate unity. These two lives are now joined in one unbroken circle. Wherever they go – may they always return to one another. May these two find in each other the love for which all men and women yearn. May they grow in understanding and in compassion. May the home which they establish together be such a place that many will find there a friend. May these rings on their fingers symbolize the touch of the spirit of love in their hearts." *he gives the ring to me*
Zakuzu, in placing this ring on Luxe's finger, repeat after me: Luxe, you are now consecrated to me as my wife from this day forward and I give you this ring as the pledge of my love and as the symbol of our unity and with this ring, I thee wed."
*I repeat after him and then place the ring on her finger*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next