Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 3 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding

Go down 
+5
Kumiko
Renga Biruda
Zakuzu
Ayaka-Woulfe
Unknown
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 12:50 pm

Seeing Kai's waves I wave back and I walk over to him. "Hey Kai. How you been?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 12:51 pm

'Yeah he is sitting back there playing on some piece of technology.. I'm not the best with technology so I have no idea. He called it a game... I am one of the best men so I have to stand up here..."
-He said truthfully taking off his glasses cleaning them with a bit of his suit.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 12:52 pm

i've been good. besides damn near dying twice
*i laugh*
but what doesn't kill me only makes me stronger
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 12:53 pm

"Oh I see." I gave a kind smile. "Well I'm a groomsman to so I'll have to stand up here with you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 12:55 pm

I laugh a bit. "I hear you Kai. But word on the great vine is that you've done some amazing things as of late."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 12:56 pm

(Alright, since both the Bride and Groom are online, and quite a few people are here....)
A breeze swept through the area, carrying Sadako's voice as she hurried to the back, "It's time. Mamoru straightened up his outfit, and then stood at his place. He waited for the Groom and his best man to take up their places, while the bridesmaids were out of sight.
(If you don't mind, I'm going to act as Luxe's family here... And I'm also going to make up something for the flowergirl... PM me if you have any objections...)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 12:58 pm

"Indeed. DO you have any idea when this thing is suppose to start? I got the invitation but it got lost in that infernal library of Vash's."
-He had a look on his face like he would rather burn the thing down then organize it.-
"O wait I think it's starting now.. "
-Shinta stood up straight .-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 12:58 pm

"I guess it's time....I'll talk to you later Kai." I make my way to the front of the the room and took my place.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 1:00 pm

indeed
*i walk to the front and take my place*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 1:01 pm

Mayumi appeared, rising out of the Shadows to have a seat somewhere near the front. She smiled, Good, I'm not nearly as late as I thought I would be... She thought.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 1:05 pm

"Ya I think it is! Come on Shinta." I take my spot in the front and stood next to the man with an outfit on similar to mine and I whispered to Shinta. "Pssst! Hey Shinta! Who is this guy??" I point to Maze. After asking this question I saw May-chan in the front row.

Wow.....She's so beautiful
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 1:12 pm

"I believe that is Maze-kun he isn't wearing any glasses."
- He say's in a very hushed voice.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 1:15 pm

"Maze...hmm." I would shake my head. clearing my mind a waited for things to really get started.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 1:17 pm

I overhear the two's conversation and smiled as I whispered to Grave. "Hello there."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 1:20 pm

((Shut up you stupid KID XD))

Shocked from Maze starting a conversation with me I whispered back. "Oh...hello."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 1:31 pm

(BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD)
Mayumi notcied Grave, and she waved, smiling at him.
(Sadako says we have to wait for two more people... We might have to wait for two and a half more hours ><")
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 1:35 pm

((Damn!!! Two hours........... oh well.))

May-chan's smiles always made my heart warm. I blushed about thinking of the many times I thought of asking May-chan to marry me but I was never able to say it. However with us both being at this wedding it gave me a feeling of what ours would be like.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 1:44 pm

(Yeah... -sighs- Oh well. Better not post too much, however... Oh, and Sadako's in charge, so she has every right to rip your head off if you misbehave... SO SAYS THE BRIDE. XD)
Seeing Grave's blush, Mayumi smiled that much more. She then noticed how Maze and Grave wore very similar clothing... Did they plan this...?? She thought.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Hobbies / Interests : Reading and Writing
Kekkei Genkai : Kurayami Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Half Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 3:56 pm

I would walk in and then look around for anyone I know.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Bigmike01107
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 3:58 pm

(Get to your place at the altar, Arashi!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Hobbies / Interests : Reading and Writing
Kekkei Genkai : Kurayami Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Half Demon

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 3:59 pm

((Okay don't bite my head off!!!!!!)

I would walk over to the alter and take my place.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Bigmike01107
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Meow!
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 4:05 pm

*I take my place at the altar, by the priest*
Back to top Go down
Kira Kittredge

Kira Kittredge

Village of Residence : Village of Reality
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Anime, Bowling, and RPing
Kekkei Genkai : Plant Control

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 4:08 pm

*I walk down the aisle to take my place.*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1018109495&ref=name#/prof
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 4:16 pm

(Finally..)

Sadako whispered a few words, and the Wind sprites took form, each of the three carrying a little basket of petals. They all had the appearence of little girls as they skipped down the aisle, scattering the petals everywhere.
(Sorry for controlling people's characters, but we have to keep this moving along...)
The bridesmaids then filed down the aisle as a cheery tune played on a piano, which, curiously, was no where in sight...
Mamoru straightened as she song changed, with all the bridesmaids in place, to the wedding march.
(QUESTION! Who's walking Luxe down the aisle??? 0.o)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 4:17 pm

(kid could you?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding   Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Zakuzu and Luxe's Wedding
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next