Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The darkness manor library . Open to the public. - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The darkness manor library . Open to the public.

Go down 
+2
Grimoire
Arashi Kuragari
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cleff

Cleff

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 6
Kekkei Genkai : Transcendent Sound, Techno-Data Prowess

Character sheet
Character Race: Technology Sprite
Character Info (Highlight):

The darkness manor library . Open to the public. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The darkness manor library . Open to the public.   The darkness manor library . Open to the public. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 16th 2010, 9:28 pm

--Time Skip... Again~?--

Another Copy Cleff and his Copy Digimon would digitize themselves in this library... other than Kham's correctional facility, this was the only place that Cleff had not absorbed information from... Might as well make this quick and easy. Need not make a scene were it is not necessary. Get in, get out, just like a drunk hooker on saturday night... Yeah. Alright, Cleff... Let's go. Numerous strings and orbs on them would sprout from Cleff, probing the library quite thoroughly, also indicating if anyone... Or anything... Were coming so that Cleff could either attack or flee. This would take a little while to get all of the books, but it would be done... He would have this information... And then, he would have all of the knowledge that he needed. Muahahaha. Ha,. Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 6
Kekkei Genkai : Transcendent Sound, Techno-Data Prowess

Character sheet
Character Race: Technology Sprite
Character Info (Highlight):

The darkness manor library . Open to the public. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The darkness manor library . Open to the public.   The darkness manor library . Open to the public. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 16th 2010, 9:37 pm

After... Some... Time... I guess... Cleff had drained all of the knowledge that he needed from this place. It only took a simple swipe from the orbs to pass through the books to gain the knowledge. It's not like it would take forever. "Woo. Mission, c-c-c-complete. I guess there's... Not really much of a reason for mememe, the copy, to be out... There is another scoscoscoscout Copy out..." With that, the Copy would digitize, as well as the digimon, as if they had not even been there in the first place, taking the knowledge that Cleff drained with them, back to the main base of operations...
Back to top Go down

The darkness manor library . Open to the public.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2