Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Returning to the Darkness Manor I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Returning to the Darkness Manor

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Returning to the Darkness Manor Empty
PostSubject: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor Icon_minitime1May 18th 2010, 9:09 pm

-Alaude would appear back at the Darkness Manor after his meeting with Mahk-x and would walk into the Darkness Manor closing the door behind him. Alaude would then begin to look around for Shinta to inform him of the completed mission.=-

"Shinta-dono are you hear?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor Icon_minitime1May 19th 2010, 6:55 am

-Shinta would walk down the stairs to Alaude's left. They were quite long and he walked rather slowly down them so the whole process took quite a few seconds.
He was wearing A very casual outfit today nothing to fancy just some normal persons clothing and his hair was a bit messier then usual.
HE had a book in his hand entitled "The Great Battle. By Author Vash Stienguard."-

"I Trust that all was successful?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2010, 7:07 pm

"Of course the Aura Stones where given to Mahk-x and he hid them Shinta-dono."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2010, 8:26 am

(if I take too long to post feel free to send me a pm :3)

"I thank you greatly for this. If I had gone myself. I might have touched them.. And if not I might have subconsciously Read Khams mind when he transported them away.

Now I can breath easier Knowing temptation Is no longer in my path."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2010, 10:15 am

"Well that's good Shinta-dono so are you still going to teach me a new jutsu as payment for the delivery?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2010, 10:17 am

"Of course. I don't like going back on my word at any rate."
-Shinta began walking again to the training hall. with one clack at a time. The mansion was awfully Errie in it's quietness. But that's what came from only three people living in such a place.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2010, 10:19 am

-=Alaude would fallow behind Shinta wondering what he was about the try and learn from him.=-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2010, 10:28 am

-SHinta would stop once the entered and then he held out his hand and said.-
"I'm not the best teacher in the world So I figure you should learn from the best teacher in the world.'
-He now gestured with his hand and another man speared. He Looked very simalar to Shinta but much darker and unhappy. His hair was lazily stron in his face and his aura seemed far more sinister.-

"Meet Vash Stiengaurd an old sannin of the Chaos.. and Nightmare and abyss...It's a long story I absorbed him but were essentially the same person."

Vash took a hard glaring look at shinta. He knew even When Shinta Temporarily put his information back together and took him out of the Mind's void that he had no real will of his own. he couldn't attack Shinta no matter how much he wanted to.
"What is it you want from me Urashura.. Or more to the point.... why do You want me to help this Kid."

Returning to the Darkness Manor Vashywashy

"Now now at least say Hi."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2010, 12:13 pm

-=Alaude would look in amazement having heard about Vash Stiengaurd during his time looking around the Chaos and reading about darkness but did not ever think he would meet him in person. Alaude would remain quite wondering what on earth was he about to be put though.=-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2010, 12:45 pm

'....."
Vash would walk right up to Aluade and then push him back rather hard. A dark portal would open up behind him sending him directly into the Minds void realm. A place where nothing was seen except darkness all around.
A place where the ground is solid water and there was no sky. Just empty and black.
He would also join him there.-
"... so you are aiming to Learn new.. jutsu?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2010, 10:43 pm

-=Alaude would look around surprised to see nothing but darkness but would then cool down as he heard Vash's voice and would figure is had something to due with the new jutsu he was trying to learn.=-

"Yes I want to learn a new jutsu. But where are we?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2010, 10:50 pm

"This is the Minds Void. Normally a terrible place for enemies of the Orion. But... I can manipulate this reality any way I please. and for this new jutsu I need it so you can't run out of chakra I can grant that ability while Your here.'
-Vash's voice was so soft and dark. He seemed like the obivous spokes person for what shinta was saying earlier about darkness robbing your emotions.

Vash Would wave his hand and a dark barrier would form aroun aluade. It wasn't a flimsy one either. Aludes first assignment was to Break out of the box now surrounding him using His dark chakra.
This wouldn't be a easy task In order to do it one would have to make there chakra sharper then even wind chakra and exert almost 70 percent of his chakra at once.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor Icon_minitime1May 24th 2010, 12:05 am

-=Alaude would feel the box form around him and would move forward until he bumped into one of the walls of the box of darkness around him. At first Alaude would try and break though the box with pure strength and weak level darkness attacks, After a moment Alaude would drift back from the wall and would close his eye and begin to surge with dark energy. Due to his training with Shinta Alaude was only drawing power from one chakra point, although while Alaude's body surged with dark energy one by one he would be reopening those closed chakra points causing more and more held back dark energy to begin to surge though out his body. After a moment Alaude would open 100 chakra point and his body way exploding with energy which Alaude would then concentrate around one of his arms. The dark energy would completely cover his arm causing the skin to appear black as the dark chakra would begin to bend and reshape it's self. After a few more minutes Alaude's arm would look like a large black blade of strong concentrated dark chakra. Alaude would then move a few inches back from the wall he was facing and would then cock his bladed arm back as he would then rocket toward the wall and full speed and then thrust the sharp blade arm of dark chakra dead into the wall trying to slice right though it. Also as soon as the blade would touch the wall it would release and explosive wave of dark chakra in the form of a larger form of the blade around Alaude's arm.=-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor Icon_minitime1May 24th 2010, 6:29 am

-Vash would stand there in pure silence until Aluade would break through. He clearly leanred how to mold his dark energy into a razor sharp blade.
Vash would move onto Practical application now. He jetted forward as soon as the barrier was destroyed . His moves were quiet and graceful but also swift and to the point.
Vash swooped in with a hard knee aimed at Aluades stomach.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor Icon_minitime1May 24th 2010, 11:29 am

-=Alaude would feel Vash's presence and would since that he was attack and would place his hands forward from were he attack was coming from. From his hands would then form a shield dark chakra so when Vash’s knee would his the shield would take all of the damage and push Alaude back with not harm coming to him. Alaude would the dust him self off rubbing his arms.=-

“So am I suppose to be fighting you Vash-dono?”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor Icon_minitime1May 24th 2010, 11:35 am

"For the moment."
-Vash Flicked his wrist and very old evil looking scythe appeared whiten his left hand. It was none other then the death scythe he had stolen out of death's hands himself.. -
"Taking what You've already learned about darkness I want you to hit me with anything you can think of."
-Vash came in and swung at Aluade. Just the aura alone created a striking wind . the pressure was enormous. Vash would luckily stick to Physical attacks as to not kill his understudy on accident..-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor Icon_minitime1May 27th 2010, 8:36 pm

-=Alaude would create a disk of darkness that would act like a jet piston and shoot Alaude upward high out of the way of the mighty scythe slash. Alaude would the create a set of hand sign and would hold his hands toward Vash as a small ball of darkness energy would form in his hand. The ball would then begin to spin as it would grow spikes and increase in size becoming as big as a house. The spiked ball of darkness energy would then burst from Alaude's hands and rocket toward Vash still spinning which would add to its power if it hit. Although just as the spiked ball was closing in the spikes on the ball would begin to shoot out from the ball in multiple directions not only trying to hit Vash but make it hard for him to escape the massive ball of dark energy moving toward him.=-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor Icon_minitime1May 27th 2010, 10:11 pm

"Quick learner. The point of this exercise is for you to develop your own jutsu through knoledge and experience.'
-The dead tone would say. It was okay to reveal the excercize now that aluade was already doing it.
Vash wanting to test it took a jump back to avoid the ball when off of it came the SPikes. He would melee quickly. WIth his scythe sending the enery hjaring off in random directions mostly toward alaude with the best of his aim.-

"Note that size isn't everything compacting attacks in smaller form may hold a more sinister surprise for an enemy.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor Icon_minitime1May 27th 2010, 10:47 pm

-=As the energy hjaring moved toward Alaude he would sign and wave his cloak across in front of his body and would create a large long shield of dark energy that would block the attack long enough for Alaude to drop down and avoid them. Alaude would then turn toward Vash and would open his hand as a disk of dark energy would form in front of him. Alaude would then touch the disk and a large wave of small black orbs would shoot toward Vash at fast speeds. These orb speed matched with there small size made them hard to see and avoid but that was not all. What ever these orbs made contact with would cause them to release a massive explosion of dark energy. Alaude was hoping Vash would once again block these orbs not knowing about the explosions that would happen when his scythe touched them.=-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor Icon_minitime1May 28th 2010, 9:37 am

-Vash wouldn't move this time he simply wanted to feel the attack before he could judge it. He was sure this soon to be Chunnin could not kill him and even if by some fluck he managed to hit with that kind of power he is dead already regardless.

When the attacks simultaneously collided with Vash they would all explode in a furry of loud noises. The eerie thing is when they were done exploding they would not echo for there were no walls here. the smoke would still be clearing.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor Icon_minitime1May 28th 2010, 9:26 pm

-=Unable to see Vash at the moment Alaude would keep his guard while the smoke would begin to clear. Sheng would hold out his hands and dark energy would cover them and take the form of large blades as he would look around trying to see though the smoke and locate Vash and keep him for sneaking up on him.=-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor Icon_minitime1May 29th 2010, 7:20 am

"You should have launched a secondary attack . especially if you are unsure weather or not the blow's landed.'
-Vash walked out of the smoke with as usual a criticism of the person before him. Even when he was alive and fought in serious battles he would nit pick like that.-
"Your able to develop jutsu rather quickly on the spot. Learning and experimenting with new ones should take you no time at all.
You've learned alot in the last while... but if only you hadn't gone to Shinta... even to gain power it isn't worth it. "
-Vash's now ratty white coat would revitalize itself .-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor Icon_minitime1May 29th 2010, 7:41 am

"Why is that is there someone else who could teach me to use dark energy better then Shinta?"

-=Alaude would say this while remaining ready to strike but would wait as he wanted his question answered first.=-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor Icon_minitime1May 29th 2010, 7:47 am

"..no.. I suppose not.. But to think he is a man that can be trusted..Is a foolish thing.'
-He said almost as if speaking from experience. He shook his head and looked up. the moment he did dark auras would swirl around Aluade more then 50 streams of pure dark energy just appearing. For the Orion never needed to use hand symbol's As long as they can think they can fight.

The swirling aura's would stop dead and then in a flash all hone in on aluade from different angles.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor Icon_minitime1May 29th 2010, 7:55 am

-=As the swirling aura's would move toward Alaude he would spin while holding out the blades of dark chakra around his arms and would create a large twister of dark energy. This twister would push back the swirling aura's long enough for Alaude to jump to the top of the twister and out of the way of the swirling aura's. Alaude would then turn toward Vash as the dark blades around his arms would disappear and his right and would turn black.=-

"Well I understand that much ones trust does not always have to be completely given."

-=Alaud would then thrust his black fist which as covered in dark energy toward Vash and a long black tendril would shoot out and take the form of a fist that would move to punch Vash. Although after a moment the fist tendril would glow and split off into multiple black tendril fist that would try and grab and hit Vash all at the same time.=-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Darkness Manor   Returning to the Darkness Manor Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Returning to the Darkness Manor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Southern Chaos :: Darkness Manor-
Jump to: