Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Into the Manor(open) I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Into the Manor(open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Into the Manor(open) Empty
PostSubject: Into the Manor(open)   Into the Manor(open) Icon_minitime1November 28th 2010, 3:03 am

Linomaru would walk to the doors of the Mahi manor which he once lived and have a smirk on his face as he remember the times he had in the home in which he and his deceased wife Kira lived in.
He would turn the key and enter the building.He would look around and see nothing has changed except for a few combwebs and dusk bunnies in the home.Lin Would soon make his way to his old bedroom and open the door after taking a few breathes before going in.He would come to see that nothing change,he would smile and begins cleaning things up.

when he was done lin would be very dirty with black markings and shuffs on his face and hands.Lin would give out a sigh of releaf as he put up the last of the cleaning stuff and sat on the sofa.Nese would come and lay on teh side of him as he turned on the Tv and began watching it.
Back to top Go down

Into the Manor(open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Witch Province :: Meeting Hall :: Mahi Manor-
Jump to: