Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 35 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)

Go down 
+30
Rokku Genkotsu
Aeon
Miles Seiler
Momoko Ayamiya
Arashi Kuragari
Unknown
Ayaka-Woulfe
tobei yagyu
Kazeneku
Nanka Mahou
Scott
Aya
takezo
Lukas
Mishiru
Lt. Inari
Ryoichi Tamisata
Amber
Leiko Fuzen
Laila and Lola
Jiro
Kyougi
Kira Kittredge
Zurui Otome
Tomoyo Nakahara
Nero
prince
Hikari
Fiona
Zakuzu
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35
AuthorMessage
Miles Seiler
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Miles Seiler

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : crimson tar manipulation

Character sheet
Character Race: half shape shifter half human
Character Info (Highlight):

THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 35 Icon_minitime1September 20th 2009, 9:04 pm

*miles jsut before the bite had created his armor over it (not metal armor) to stop the biting from going through and pulled his hand away* "fine"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 35 Icon_minitime1September 20th 2009, 9:08 pm

The dragon backed off a bit, growling low it it's throat. "Hmph." Zennyth turned away from him. "You have no idea how much trouble you could get into with me by pissing me off~"
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Miles Seiler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 35 Icon_minitime1September 20th 2009, 9:12 pm

"all iw as gonna do is offer u a flight home since ur obviously tired and boozed up" *miles alughs*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 35 Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 11:21 am

"Oh... Oh yeeeeah.. I forgot about that... Heh, I don't reeeally live anywhere at the mooooment~" Her words were slurred, and she tacked on, "But aren't chu kinda drunk too~?" as an afterthought
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Miles Seiler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 35 Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 11:28 am

"yeah but im jsut near buzzed nothing that limits my flight abilities" *miles said levitating an inch off his seat still in sitting position via air manipulation*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 35 Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 11:31 am

"I could do that too... *hiccup* Just too.. Tired..." She yawned again, then fell asleep. Her metal dragon growled, nipping her leg. She woke up a bit groggily, then held her hand out to the dragon. It spat a bottle of liquid into her palm. "You sure?" She asked it, and the dragon nodded. Zennyth quickly downed the liquid.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Miles Seiler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 35 Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 11:33 am

*miles eyed the liquid with an eyebrow raised*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 35 Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 11:35 am

After a few seconds, Zennyth's cheeks roseied, and she went back to being her cheerful self. "There we are~! Much better." She smiled a Miles.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Miles Seiler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 35 Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 11:36 am

"what the?" *miles aid confsued as hell*
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Hobbies / Interests : Violin
Kekkei Genkai : Holy Flames

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 35 Icon_minitime1October 1st 2009, 2:38 pm

Kai Ishidate wrote:
of course i am
*i smile before kissing tomoyo softly. pulsing began in my left arm, but quickly faded*
you're the one im worried about

Z's eyes f;ashed hard for a split second before going back to soft and innocent. "Oh? Why?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 35 Icon_minitime1October 2nd 2009, 2:35 pm

heheh, im just saying, you ARE the sweet and innocent one
*i laugh a little, sticking out my tongue playfully*
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 35 Icon_minitime1October 2nd 2009, 2:38 pm

"Well~" Z began, pressing herself against Kai. "Maybe alittle someone had brought out the naughty in me~?" she asked incoently, tilting her head to the side and looking at him innocently.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 35 Icon_minitime1October 2nd 2009, 2:43 pm

and who would that someone be? i totally innocent
*my eyes glow purple as a devilish smirk crosses my face*
...when i want to be
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 35 Icon_minitime1October 2nd 2009, 2:52 pm

"Oooh~" Z teased, smiling. "So we have uus a bad boy here, hmmmm~?" she asked, running a hand up his chest.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 35 Icon_minitime1October 2nd 2009, 2:58 pm

its very possible
*i smirk as i run a finger down tomoyo's back*
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 35 Icon_minitime1October 2nd 2009, 3:01 pm

"Very~?" Z asked, looking offened. "How about.... Yes~?" she questioned, as she pushed herself up on her feet to kiss him. Ahaha. Tomoyo was so going down~.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 35 Icon_minitime1October 2nd 2009, 3:09 pm

*i kiss tomoyo softly, running my finger up her back*
heheh, fine. since you want me to admit it
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 35 Icon_minitime1October 2nd 2009, 3:12 pm

"And a few other things...." Z commented teasingly. Ahahaha, thi would be too easy. Had it really been 17 years since she'd been doing such a thing~? She was still pro.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 35 Icon_minitime1October 2nd 2009, 3:19 pm

heheh, and what exactly would those "other" things be?
*i smile, trying to hide any devilish signs. this was interesting. had tomoyo turned into a bad girl on me?*
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 35 Icon_minitime1October 2nd 2009, 3:28 pm

"Oh, you know...." Z teased, grabbing a hold of Kai's belt with a hand. "Other things" she said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 35 Icon_minitime1October 2nd 2009, 3:31 pm

O_o *i cough, clearing my throat*
well...that can be arranged. we just have to go home. say the word
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 35 Icon_minitime1October 2nd 2009, 3:36 pm

"Word" Z whispered, smirking. Ah, this was soooo playing in her direction. If N woke up during this, she'd be devestated~! It'd be oh-so-perfect. The devestated soul was easier to kick out, too... <3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 35 Icon_minitime1October 2nd 2009, 3:37 pm

ah, well then, lets go
*i walk towards the door and look at tomoyo, smiling*
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 35 Icon_minitime1October 2nd 2009, 3:39 pm

Z smirked, linking arms with Kai and smirking. "Well then, off we go~?" Sadly, unlike N, Z did not know where Kai lived, and couldn't pry it from her memory. It was a downside, but would be solved soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 35 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)
Page 35 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35