Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 34 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)

Go down 
+30
Rokku Genkotsu
Aeon
Miles Seiler
Momoko Ayamiya
Arashi Kuragari
Unknown
Ayaka-Woulfe
tobei yagyu
Kazeneku
Nanka Mahou
Scott
Aya
takezo
Lukas
Mishiru
Lt. Inari
Ryoichi Tamisata
Amber
Leiko Fuzen
Laila and Lola
Jiro
Kyougi
Kira Kittredge
Zurui Otome
Tomoyo Nakahara
Nero
prince
Hikari
Fiona
Zakuzu
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 34 Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 9:16 am

yeah...thats shuichi urashura. he's a nurse in the hospital
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Miles Seiler

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : crimson tar manipulation

Character sheet
Character Race: half shape shifter half human
Character Info (Highlight):

THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 34 Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 9:17 am

"he seems depressed" *miles said to kai*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 34 Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 9:25 am

indeed
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Miles Seiler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 34 Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 11:35 am

"u know why?" *miles asked*
Back to top Go down
Saji

Saji

Hobbies / Interests : ~Sporks and Blood~
Kekkei Genkai : Blood Manipulation, Necromancy, Ghoul Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 34 Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 3:29 pm

Saji randomly appeared in the bar, looking balnkly around. "Hrm. Hrm. Blood....Where to find it?" Just noticing she was in a bar, she grinned and rushed up to the bartender, waving her hand frankly. "OH OH OH OH OH! DO YOU SELL BLOOD? OR RAW MEAT?" she said, looking at Kai with wide eyes under her shades, drooling slightly at the thought of blood.

She really was straving, after not eating for four months.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 34 Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 3:50 pm

O_o uuuuh, no. buuut...
*i slice my hand and let the blood drip into a glass. the cut heals and i slide the glass to saji*
will that do?
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Hobbies / Interests : Violin
Kekkei Genkai : Holy Flames

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 34 Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 9:24 pm

Z walked in, happy to have control of her body again. Even if only for awhile. The long hair and skirts were really pissing her off, though. Wait. What was she doing again? Right. In her twelve hours, she had to destroy anything that would attach Tomoyo to this body...

So that Tomoyo would give it back to its rightful owner. Namely, herself. She noticed Kai, and a sly grin came across her face. What he was doing intrigued her....

"Giving away your blood to make a buck, mmm, Kai-boy?"

(Lol, YGO Abridged Refrence.... 'Kaiba-boy'...Just Kai...XD)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 34 Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 9:34 pm

tomoyo!
*i run up and hug tomoyo(it'll confuse myself to call her z :P). i scratch the back of my head when i let go*
hey, i have to keep my customers happy, right?
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 34 Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 9:44 pm

(That's fine~)

Z smirked as an evil plot formed in her head.... To destroy this part of Tomoyo's life, she'd simply take him from her. And boy, she knew she could do that.

"Oh, but isn't pleasing your girl just as important?" Z teased, giving him a small squeeze back. Getting Kai to turn against her without Tomoyo knowing it would surely make her give up her body, right~? She hadn't seen anything else much important in Tomo's memory, anyway...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 34 Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 9:55 pm

*i smile*
just as important, of course
she's rather affectionate today...
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 34 Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 9:59 pm

"Wouldn't it be more?" Z teased, picking up a pair of two cheeries from a random table, biting into one of them rather slowly.... enojoying the flavour. It had been rather long since Z had had real food.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 34 Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 10:08 pm

heheh, of course
*i smile again as i watch tomoyo bite into the cherry*
...hmmm
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 34 Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 10:29 pm

Z bit the cherry straight off, popping the other off the stem and pressing it to Kai's lips. "Hmm?" she repeated, chuckling. Maybe this would be easier then she thought~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 34 Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 10:37 pm

*i smile as i take the cherry*
someone is veeeery affectionate
why does something not feel right? eh, fuck it
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 34 Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 10:48 pm

Placing the cherry stems in her mouth, Z began doing something she'd always been able to do- knotting cherry stems. She took it out of her mouth, smiling as it was perfect, and placed a hand on Kai's chest. "Well, maaaaaybe someone deserves the affection~?" Z was right. Easy. As. Pie.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 34 Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 10:57 pm

O_O i never knew she could do that...
hmmm, maybe somebody deserves affection as well
*i hold tomoyo in my arms and smile*
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 34 Icon_minitime1September 12th 2009, 6:31 am

Z flicked the stems elsewhere, smirking as she pressed herself closer to Kai. "And how, pretell, do you plan on showing this... affection?" Z taunted, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 34 Icon_minitime1September 12th 2009, 1:11 pm

*i smile as i pull tomoyo closer*
however you want me to
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 34 Icon_minitime1September 13th 2009, 6:39 pm

"Oh?" Z questioned, smirking. She brought her face inches away from Kai's. "Are you... sure you can handle that, big boy~?" she teased. Oh, this would be easy. And fun. Mwahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 34 Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 3:31 am

of course i am
*i smile before kissing tomoyo softly. pulsing began in my left arm, but quickly faded*
you're the one im worried about
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 34 Icon_minitime1September 19th 2009, 1:24 pm

Zennyth, after being silent and well... Not herself, smiled as she watched the two for a moment before turning away. She didn't want to be rude or anything, aaaand she was still feeling a bit drunk. "Is there anyone else who's ALIIIIIIVE in this joint?!" She called, her voice slurring a bit. She swayed on her stool, before laying her head on the bartop. "I think I gonna have a WEE bit of a nap... Night-nights everyboooody...." And she promtly began snoring.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Miles Seiler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 34 Icon_minitime1September 20th 2009, 11:32 am

*miles answers" uhhh im sure i am and if u feel tired a sugary drink could help with that"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 34 Icon_minitime1September 20th 2009, 8:51 pm

The only reply Miles got was a loud SNORE~.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Miles Seiler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 34 Icon_minitime1September 20th 2009, 8:59 pm

*miles poked at zennyth he was feeling the booze and decided to wake up zennyth*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 34 Icon_minitime1September 20th 2009, 9:02 pm

Zennyth's dragon bit Mile's leg as Zennyth awoke with a start. "WHAT THE HELL!!! DON'T TOUCH ME, YOU!" It tried to shake it's head sharply, to break his leg clean in half.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)   THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^) - Page 34 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

THE BAR! A Place To Drink And Be Merry!(AFTER YOU HAVE LUXE'S TASTY RICEBALLS! ^_^)
Page 34 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next