Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  ZK: Going on the Hunt I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

ZK: Going on the Hunt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

ZK: Going on the Hunt Empty
PostSubject: ZK: Going on the Hunt   ZK: Going on the Hunt Icon_minitime1April 6th 2011, 12:26 am

~ZK appeared from a portal of light and walked up to the doors of the hideout. He looked around at all the arrow shaped things and took a mental note.~

This place totally looks like a lot of penises...

~ZK looked up to the massive arrow surrounded by other spiraling arrows and scrunched his face. The power he felt was somewhere inside, but he didn't know where. So, he waited outside. He held a fat bolt of lightning in his right hand, but he waited outside.~

I think I should wait... But someone should come to meet me. A power like that doesn't come oblivious to other power... Unless it's stupid.

~The bolt of lightning grew steadily in ZK's hand, at least in power. He waited for a response.~
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Village of Residence : Abandoned the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Aian/Jisei no Sougon Souran

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: ZK: Going on the Hunt   ZK: Going on the Hunt Icon_minitime1April 6th 2011, 12:35 am

/=From within the hideout, Law sensed the presence of someone strong, yet familiar. Although he was in some random room in the hideout, with his infrared vision, he focused his vision toward the area where he felt this presence.=\
"Who the hell is-"
/=Before he could finish his statement, he figured out who it was. It was that ZK guy.. he was with Zetsumei for some Zeik ass reason, so Law never really payed attention to him, or cared for that matter. Why was he here though? He'd go and meet him himself, but he didn't give a rat's ass what he would do to Medusa or her hideout. He figured her life was on a short thread after witnessing the the team coming to kill Arachne and eventually her too.=\
"Meh, ZK huh... not my problem. Medusa, you have company. Or someone does, shit."
/=He said casually as he continued to chillax on a random sofa in a random room. He knew she'd here him by some means, and Law wondered what was gonna become of ZK. Last he checked, he was nowhere on Law's radar.=\
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

Village of Residence : ...
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : ...

PostSubject: Re: ZK: Going on the Hunt   ZK: Going on the Hunt Icon_minitime1April 6th 2011, 6:33 pm

From the depths of the snake's lair, a monster awakened from slumber thanks to the tremendous power that lingered outside. There was a fluctuation in power that responded to the nearby source... The atmosphere thickened. Intensified. Grimmed. The wavelength of insanity in the air was becoming unstable rather quickly, and such instability would awaken the demon god himself... And his restlessness would bring about destruction.

Stepping forth from her corridors was Crona, the monster that had previously awakened, moving almost mechanically to meet with this disturbance. Like clockwork.

"... This... Isn't Medusa-sama's power... Not Free... Not Mizune... Not Eruka... Not Law... This is someone's power that I don't know... I don't know..? I don't know... I don't know how to deal with this."

She gripped her arm tightly and bent backwards, eyes dilating and aggression rising. She could tell that Law was here, but couldn't figure out why he wasn't helping... No matter.

"Get out..."

Crona's body slowly crept back to an upright position. She started to take tinier steps as she walked toward the door.

"Get out...!"

Black sludge started to creep down her hand, engulfing it slowly before quickly jutting out to create a sword-like object, in which it would solidify and actually become a sword itself.

"GET OUT!!!!"

A sound wave amplified by wavelength. The shriek shot at the doors and opened them without a problem, the resulting force of the door opening as well as the shriek trying to force away whatever presence it was which stood behind those doors. Crona stood atop one of the floating blocks in the air barely illuminated by anything at all. Her entire body quivered, for fear, hate and aggression mixed together made a twisted emotion that could only be felt by the one and only... What Crona felt all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZK: Going on the Hunt   ZK: Going on the Hunt Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

ZK: Going on the Hunt
Page 1 of 1