Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Tools of the Hunt I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Tools of the Hunt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Derrick Waters

Derrick Waters

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Tsukikuroi

Tools of the Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Tools of the Hunt   Tools of the Hunt Icon_minitime1July 13th 2010, 2:55 am

Adamentium Tipped Arrows: Lightweight arrows made out of unbreakable tips that can pierce just about anything.

Sans Armentage: Derrick's trusted rapier forged in the hot water geysers of the Waters Clan village. Moves swiftly through the air at alarming speed. (Used in conjuction with Aerokinetic abilities)
Tools of the Hunt Vapiric_Rapier

Moon Lyric Axes: Light weight porous axes made of moon rock that modify Derrick's Hydrokinetic abilities .
Tools of the Hunt Weapon___Axe_by_Bomb18

Solstice Eclispe: Aerodynamic staff/whip made of Satyr bone and skin that turns into a longbow when whip is attached to the end of the staff
Tools of the Hunt Satyr_Archer_Bow_by_mechwarrior26

Nighthowler: Derrick's Guitar
Tools of the Hunt Images30

Red Sky Morning: Derrick's Katana that focuses his both his Aerokinetic and Hydrokinetic abilities into the blade allowing the sword to be used as an extensive of his body.
Tools of the Hunt Red_Katana_by_hufrodo
Back to top Go down

Tools of the Hunt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Omnidex :: Artist's Corner :: Storyboard :: Weapon List-
Jump to: