Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  chill session - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

chill session

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Village of Residence : The Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Eating and Training
Kekkei Genkai : Byakugan

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

chill session - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 3:44 pm

*slade would walk over and offer his hand for a friendly handshake*

i'm slade hyuga. pleasure to meet you.

*slades look was mre relaxed and friendly now that he was at ease and not being irritated*
Back to top Go down
Shin Hanabi
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member
Shin Hanabi

Village of Residence : Undecided
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Ninja Tool Superiority

PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 4:52 pm

\I grab his hand shaking back.\\ "Hyuuga right? Practioner of the Gentle Fist correct?" \\While not a well versed Shinboi just living in the confines of the Vescrutia alliance you hear story of various clans and people. Off the top of the head I can remember a few individually but groups are much easier\\
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 5:00 pm

i'm honored you know of my clan so well.

*slade would bow his head slightly*

if i may ask, what village are you from? i know i havent see you around chaos.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 5:03 pm

-A man would waltz into the tavern. his face covered by his hood and his arms concealed within his sleeves. The air seemed to stand still as the man stood in-front of the only entrance and exit to what would soon be a scene from a horror film-

"....ki"

-Small insects would seep out of the sleeves of the mans jacket and close off any hope of escape for the poor fools who were left within the tavern.-

"...you three have two choices. Fight a pointless battle and die...or let me devour you here. CHOOSE!"

-The kikai bugs having closed in on most of the lesser shinobi would react to Orca's tone. The bugs moved in for the kill, thats all that needs be said-
Back to top Go down
Shin Hanabi
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member
Shin Hanabi

PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 5:16 pm

"Guess there's no time to talk Slade." \\Not really wanting to fight a bunch of bugs best thing to do would be escape. Hopping off my chair and kick the table I boost myslef into the air. Making hand sign, they start to faintly glow as I grab three kunai from my ninja packs. Tossing them into the ground they glow a bit before erecting themself into 3 huge steel pillars that bust through the roof. Steel Pillar Jutsu. More than enough space for us to escape. With the hole in the roof, I run up the side of the pillars. and to the roof\\
".....through here." \\Hopefully we can hightail it out of here and find some officials to tell\\
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 24th 2011, 2:09 am

*slade would begin to rotate at a high enough velocity that the force frome such should blow all the bugs back at orca, as he stopped he would activate his byakugan and get a clear look at his face. a look of surprise took slades face as he asked.*

what are you doing here? what do you want from me this time?

*orca's appearance was such a surprise that slade forgot about vessel and shin for the slight moment. slade automaticly started to sync his chakra with the earth readying himself for what orca might to throw at him.*

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 24th 2011, 2:55 am

-Orca loved how people underestimated his kikai bugs. They always thought the bugs were simple programs, only capable of making one move at a time, well they were wrong. The hole in the roof would be quickly filled with more of Orca's kikai bugs. and after seeing that they would fly over and coat the walls aswell. Now there really was no way out of the tavern of the dead-

"...The one from before"

-Orca had dispatched a clone to harvest body but all of them came back empty handed it became clear to Orca that his clones weren't strong enough to kill shinobi when the buddy system was so prudent around these parts.-

-The room was filled with the loud buzzing of the Kikai bugs. The people other then the main three shinobi were already panicking v trying desperately to break free of the hold Orca now had on the tavern. This would of course be futile and they would all begin to parish via the wavelength Orca was releasing.-

-The wavelength was known as nature destruction and by controlling what he targeted Orca could destroy the body and devour the soul's later. The power wasn't strong enough to harm slade but the genin were in trouble if they stayed in the area for too long
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 6
Kekkei Genkai : Transcendent Sound, Techno-Data Prowess

Character sheet
Character Race: Technology Sprite

PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 24th 2011, 5:29 am

"Transcendent Sound..."

A voice could be heard from seemingly out of nowhere, even through all of the buzzing. It was a partially computerized voice, indeed, and was surely enough not the voice of anyone weak... Just then, in a mass collection of Data, Cleff would form between Slade and Orca.

"Mute..."

In an instant, all sound waves being generated by anyone other than Cleff would be destroyed and forcefully eaten by a wave of Cleff's Transcendent Sound, as the main effect of the Transcendent Sound was to overpower any and all other sound and vibrations due to it literally 'transcending all other sounds.' The Mute ability caused complete and utter silence of the bugs for the time being, and would be restored once the buzzing stopped.

"... Orca Aburame. Chaos Ninja... You are in violation of the Chaos Village's honor with your numerous criminal offenses. Your lust for power and current deal with a Kishin cannot be tolerated here today."

Cleff held his hands in front of them, using one of his rarer abilities, the Folder. A large folder digitized in front of him, forcefully sucking in any and all insects in the area and trapping them in an infinite realm of data, where once they traveled into it, they would be forcefully transformed into data themselves and violently disassembled on Cleff's command. And to ensure the safety of the area, he would Zip and Compress this folder, causing it to permanently lock up and be compacted to the size of a microchip.

"Warning! Warning! Battle mode initialized... Increasing parameters... Leave these ninja be or else I will permanently terminate you."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Hobbies / Interests : Eating Cookies
Kekkei Genkai : Ketsueki-sutairu

Character sheet
Character Race: Black

PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 24th 2011, 10:49 am

(Sorry I took so long but I was busy so I couldn't get on Ves)

Vessel was listening to the new kid introducing himself when this bug guy walks in with bugs coming out of him.

"Aaww. Dude thats disgusting." As he was looking for bug spray to kill those bugs, he found out the new stranger wanted to kill. "Aww come on man. Dont be like that. Have a cookie." Vessel pulled out a oatmeal cookie and threw it to him. Before the cookie reached the bug-boy, Vessel activated his Justu.

"Acceleration Justu." With everything higher, Vessel then pulled out his sword. "Bloody Mary!" The sword once again started pulsing red. {Dude, I swear to God if you summ-..} [We're in hugh trouble. Some guy wants to kill me and two other people]

"Lets go then, Infestation-wanna be bastard!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 24th 2011, 11:58 am

-Orca's kikai bugs were unmoved they avoided the suction of Cleff's folder by merely flying away more so towards Orca who was also not moving from this force. Like Orca said the kikai bugs are some of the smartest insects on this planet, smart enough to best even the tsukuyomi and other genjutsu of the like-

"I don't know who you are talking about and I dont care about your ultimatum's. Now I'll warn you...Move"

-Orca said in the strongest Russian accent imaginable. Orca drew his Zanpaktou and rested his blade on the ground, it pulsed once or twice with a white energy while kikai and metal bugs sipped deep into the ground un touchable by most moves due to the depth in which they were at-

"...or Else"

-Orca said as the ten souls he had reaped came into his body.-
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 24th 2011, 1:30 pm

*slade saw the bugs enter the ground and thought to him self*

{underground too? this guy is a problem}

*he then looked over at vessel and motioned for him not to attack, but ot head out through the hole in the roof while there was a slight distraction*
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 25th 2011, 4:56 am

Cleff did not seem fazed at all. In fact, malicious data swirled about his body as his wings expanded wide, his eyes glowing an intense red color.

"... Secondary violation of the code of the Tavern... Initiating termination of bug. You are an error."

Of course, the quickest way for Cleff to win this battle was to turn everything into pure data... And the best way to do that was to take everything into the Data Realm, for everything that went into it was either forcefully turned into data or destroyed if it couldn't.

"Accessing Data Realm... Firing Data Beam..."

From Cleff's eyes, the mass of swirling data became concentrated until he fired a large beam of pure digital energy which seemed to change everything it touched into data while absorbing anything that was weaker than it. It may have seemed that he had aimed the blast at Orca, but in reality, he aimed it at the ground below Orca so that once the beam hit, it could spread rapidly and turn everything into delectable data for Cleff to have total control over. During this process, Cleff already had his Deletion Claw raring to go in case any insect wished to attack.

"... Slade Hyuuga... Newly appointed Special Jounin... I gave you your rank for a reason. How well can you protect your fellow ninja of a lower rank?"
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 25th 2011, 5:25 am

i gotcha. Hyper Active Release

*as he said that his chakra flow would begin to accelerate allowing his senses to become sharper and his strength to grow drasticly. as he did that he would move at blurring speeds to grab vessal, who was already in his accelerated state and whisper to him*

we gotta go. unless you wanna become a bugs snack.

*with that he would grab vessal by the waist and would seem to warp to the roof, where he would grab shin and aactivate his Hyper Byakugan then blurr off to another area carrying them far enough away from the intense fight about to ensue*
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 25th 2011, 10:35 am

Vessel noticed a robot guy fighting bug-boy. He seemed to be thier only hope

"Kick his ass, Robo-Cop"

Then out of nowhere, Slade came and grabbed him and Shin. They moved fast, but thanks to his accelerated state, Vessel was able to track to where they were going. After a while, Slade stopped in a forest within the Chaos Kingdom.

Hope they won't find us here." Vessel looked at Slade. His Accelerated state was taking a toll on his body. He wanted to tell Slade to go back and fight the wanna-be Bug-Lord, but he wasn't fit yet. Vessel saw this as an oppurinity to teach Slade and bond even more.

"When your rested up, I'll give you some pointer on the Acceleration State." Vessel looked at Shin. "Your welocme to stay awhile and watch. I might even need you
Back to top Go down
Shin Hanabi
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member
Shin Hanabi

PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 25th 2011, 2:23 pm

\\Creepy bug guy bugs out, some computer wizard, running through a tavern and a forest. While I'm sure nothing special around here makes me smile a bit. Living in the vescrutian area you hear of all sorts of things and it pleases me to know how true that really is. But quickly snapped to reality I look at Vessl\\ "Wait, what did you say?"
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 25th 2011, 3:18 pm

Vessel looked at Shin. Skaking his head, he repeated himself

"Your welcome to stay and watch if you like. I might need you later on or not." [I just hope he dont have a damn occlur copying Justu.] Looking at Slade he asked,

"If you want we can go to the training grounds so I can help you on your Accel State. If you ask me, you need my help. Not to sound cocky....."
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 25th 2011, 5:08 pm

*after taking them out of harms way slade would be a bit winded and look at vessal.*

sorry i dont have time for that at the moment. i gotta go help cleff out.

*slade would think to him self*

{mabye the tip he would give me could help me out in the fight}

can you give me the abbreviated points about your jutsu?
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 25th 2011, 5:19 pm

Vessel was happy to help.

"Here's a few pointer so you can go back and kick ass. 1) If you cant find your oppenent with your eyes use your smell and hearing. On Acceleration State, you can hear heartbeats and smell blood. Well, probably not you cuz its more for my KeiKei-Genkai. 2) Let the Justu come natural to you. It should only take a bit of chakra to keep it up. 3) Try not to take to much damage. Since your touch is heighted, the pain will feel a lot worst."

Vessel took out a cookie and started to eat. All this teaching was making him hungry

"That's all I can tell you now since I can't train you on it. Now that you recover, go back and kill that beetle-boy. After your through come back so I can train ya. Then we'll be on our way to the Dusk Village"

Vessel looked at his cookie. He pulled oout 2 white chocalate cookies

"Here. This is for you and that Robo-cop. Give 1 to him and tell him thanks for coming to our aid. And thank you for helping us..... Now go and do your duty"

[God. I wish I could help out even more.....I mean I did rank to Chuunin.] *sigh* [I'll wait till he's gone then follow after. I feel like I gotta help
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 25th 2011, 7:53 pm

(Hey ummm guys can you stop double and triple posting. you each get one post how am I suppose to rp accordingly if you all keep posting...new guys)

-Orca still reacting calmly, waves his right index finger and immediately a power is released that causes the data beam to fizzle out never touching the ground or the beam but still destroying by means unknown to the data child-

"...next time..."

-Orca dispersed into Kikai bugs taking the last remaining weak souls with him, to be devoured later on-
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 25th 2011, 8:33 pm

Naturally, Cleff knew what it was. His entire purpose as of now was to know everything... And he would know no matter what. Information was constantly being filtered to him.

"... I know everything.."

His Data Beam was taken out, but it was one of his weaker attacks used only as a 'warning shot.' Cleff knew of Orca's power and was going to use his own power to the fullest to punish and eradicate him... Yet, Orca fled the area. He was tough to keep track of... And Cleff was not the type to pursue any one person... at least, not anymore.

"... The lesser Shinobi are safe. The threat has fled the area. My mission has been accomplished."

Cleff closed his eyes, knowing where Slade and the rest went, yet did nothing. They needed to train. This wasn't the true Cleff, anyway... It was just one of his Copied and Pasted clones that he placed as he viewed Vescrutia at the Chaotic HQ. Cleff really was a complete recluse now.
Back to top Go down
Shin Hanabi
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member
Shin Hanabi

PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 25th 2011, 9:38 pm

\\After all this it's pretty important that I get even more training. Not only that, finally finding a Village to get more formal training. Bugsy filled that whole made by my pillars with those bugs, it what seems to be an easy fashion. Turning to Vessel and the situation being much calmer I don't recall getting his name\\ "I didn't get your name...what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 26th 2011, 12:16 pm

thanks for the tips. i'll put them to good use.

*slade would say as he turned to leave, but he then heard the question that sent a shiver down his spine*

his name is orca. he is a jounin from the chaos village, and a complete nut job if you ask me. he attacked me and another when we were sparing then vanished. but he is more dangerous than most i have fought aginst. so if you see him again be on ur total guard. when i come back i'm gonna help you all with training, but until then stay put and out of sight till i get back.

*after his moment of advice giving shade would streak off towards the tavern only to find cleff's copy and paste clone there.*

what happened to orca?

*slade asked as he scanned the entire area above and below ground with his byakugan looking out for any booby traps and any listening bugs.*
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 26th 2011, 12:28 pm

Vessel was still munching on his cookie as he wacthed Slade streak off. Turning to Shin he answered.

"I'm Artery Vessel. I hate by first name though so please called me Vessel. Nice to to meet you." Vessel smiled at him. A freindly smile because Vessel love making new freinds. "You sure you don't want a cookie? I got different flavors...."
Back to top Go down
Shin Hanabi
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member
Shin Hanabi

PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 26th 2011, 2:36 pm

\\Artery? Vessl? Guy sounds like a biology book.\\ "If I didn't say it before I'm Shin. And I think I'll pass on the cookies" \\Letting out a breath of air, I grab a Kunai from my back pouch and start twirling it on my finger,\\ "If the Chaos breeds monsters like that maybe I should steer clear..." \\thinking out loud I continue spinning the kunai.\\
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 26th 2011, 6:39 pm

Cleff, who was in the tavern talking to Slade, would not answer for quite a while for some reason. It was odd, but Cleff felt as if nothing needed to be said.

"... He fled. It was too much of a hassle for him. Though I see everything and know everything that happens on Vescrutia... it does not mean that I can act to it."

Cleff turned around to face Slade, his deadpan, emotionless facial expression able to send chills down the spine.

"Slade Hyuuga..."

Cleff did not continue. Instead, he would dissipate into data, as it was only a copy. Cleff was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

chill session
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next