Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  chill session I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

chill session

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Village of Residence : The Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Eating and Training
Kekkei Genkai : Byakugan

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

chill session Empty
PostSubject: chill session   chill session Icon_minitime1January 19th 2011, 5:28 pm

*slade would walk in and plop down in the nearest empty booth he could find. still sore and tired from his ranking exam slde just wanted to chill out while he replenished his chakra*

i'm just one step closer.

*he said as he smile returned yet again, holding his ribs*
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Hobbies / Interests : Eating Cookies
Kekkei Genkai : Ketsueki-sutairu

Character sheet
Character Race: Black

chill session Empty
PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session Icon_minitime1January 20th 2011, 11:22 am

Vessel walked in the Tavern seeing a familair face.

"Well lookey here. Slade Hyuga!" Vessel beamed at him.

Vessel sat in the chair next to him. He ordered a plate of cookies and some Kool-aid. He then noticed Slade holding his rib. Trying not to be seen Vessel placed his palm on Slade and did Regeneration Justu. His bruises were healed.

"Want anything? How did it go in the exam? Did you kick ass? Who was your proctor?" Vessel fired off mutliple question at Slade, wanting every deatail of the fight
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

chill session Empty
PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session Icon_minitime1January 20th 2011, 11:59 am

calm down, calm down.

*slade said with a chuckle, he noticed ur hand and healing aura fix his bruised ribs*

i'm alright, i just need to chill out for bit while my chakra replenishes. and as for my proctor it was cleff. that cyber elf was kickin my ass, then he tagged in his friend nirvana. i think that was his girlfriend or something. anyway going aginst them i used another version of ur acceleration jutsu, and apparently my byakugan got an upgrade cause of it.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

chill session Empty
PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session Icon_minitime1January 20th 2011, 12:39 pm

Vessel poured a glass of Kool-aid for both of them. [Nirvana.......sounds familiar.....]

"Tat cheating. Tag teaming like that. I mean if Nirvana was his girlfreind, she shouldn't fight in the exam. Either he summoned her, or there's a pact between the two."

Hearing about the upgrade made Vessel tingled. [Its bad enough he all an all-seeing eye.He gonna be more kick-ass then usual]

"When you did Acceleration Justu, what did you see, hear? What was it like? "
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

chill session Empty
PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session Icon_minitime1January 20th 2011, 4:20 pm

the sensation is incredible. i was stronger, faster, and my byakugan was even more powerful.
i could see so much farther and so much deeper than ever before.

*slade paused for a second and thought to himself and looked at his hands*

{so thats why i was able to keep up with her movements close to the end. i wonder how much i have progressed.}

*he then snapped back to reality*

sorry about that. i just realised i created a new jutsu. by combining the hyper active release (thats his version of the acceleration jutsu) and my byakugan my speed can accel so far beyond my expectations
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

chill session Empty
PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session Icon_minitime1January 21st 2011, 12:52 pm

Vessel beamed. [Another person whose copied my Justu and made it there own. I'll let him in on a little sercet]

"Alright Slade, listen up. I know you made my Justu your own but imma let you in on a secret. The Acceleration Justu heightens all senses. Sight, smell, taste, touch, and sound. Your speed and strenght also increases.

Vessel let out a sigh. He didn't want to tell no one this but Slade might be able to master the forbidden Justu without the effects...

"There's another Justu I made called Bloodlust Justu. This is Acceleration Justu times 3. Whats the drawback? All that power overloads on your mind causing you to go insane. The more you use this Justu, the more unstable your mind become. I'm telling you this because you may be able to master it and not have that damn drawback......"

Vessel drunk up his Kool-aid and wiped his mouth. He knew he shouldn't tell his clans sercets but he needed to know if there's a way around the Bloodlust Justu....

"Promise me if you find a way around it, you will tell me...?"
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

chill session Empty
PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session Icon_minitime1January 21st 2011, 1:02 pm

i'll take a look at it. but the way it sounds you must have a strong mind in order to master that.

*he would take a couple gulps from his glass*

so in order to gain ur true power you need to first strengthen ur mind. and the only problem i've had with the hyper active release is that its a major strain on my chakra network, but i'm working on that also. i might have to accelerate different parts of my body to get it used to the strain.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

chill session Empty
PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session Icon_minitime1January 21st 2011, 1:10 pm

Vessel thought about what Slade said about a strong mind. He may act stupid sometimes buts that only so the stronger people would think not to waste time on him.

"So having a strong mind means i gotta fight a lot more?"

Vessel hoped not. Even though he was a shinobi, Vessel hated causing pain towards people. And he still haven't found ut a lot from his sword.

"And do you know anything about......talkintg swords...?

To show what he meant, Vessel mumbled Bloody Mary's name. At once, she glowed red. {You better have a good reason for awaking me boy......I sense no fighting spirit in you.....}
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

chill session Empty
PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session Icon_minitime1January 21st 2011, 2:13 pm

mental strength is completely different from physical strength. if you get the two confused you may faulter in one of the area's. and as for talking swords....

*slade would activate his byakugan and take a look at his sword. he would see a red chakra aura around it*

it seems ur sword has its own soul, and chakra reserve.

*slade would finish his kool-aid and stand up to stretch*

i've heard of a man that may be able to explain this better. but we'll have to venture to the village of the dusk and talk to karona.
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 11
Hobbies / Interests : Tinkering
Kekkei Genkai : Machine Infestation :: Machine Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Human (?)

chill session Empty
PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session Icon_minitime1January 22nd 2011, 8:32 am

" Heh. You mean Khrona, don`t you? "

Koudo had been in the tavern for some time now. Just watching and listening for the most part, unable to really make himself known since he didn't want his presence to be known. He stood from his table and smirked a little at them before giving a nonchalant.

" Yo. "
Back to top Go down
Shin Hanabi
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member
Shin Hanabi

Village of Residence : Undecided
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Ninja Tool Superiority

chill session Empty
PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session Icon_minitime1January 22nd 2011, 12:41 pm

\\Walking into the Tavern I see the group of people having a conversation. Walking up to the bartender I order a sandwhich and drink before sitting pretty close to the the group. Eating and quite honestly and pretty blatantly eavesdropping\\
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

chill session Empty
PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session Icon_minitime1January 22nd 2011, 2:01 pm

Vessel quickly shed his sword. All this people popping out of nowhere. It sucked when living the life of Vescrutia. He noticed the white haired teen. The mytersious, easy going.....

"Kano?....No that not right.....your....Koudu! Wassup man."

Vessel looked at Slade. It wasn't like him to miss these two new comers. [Wait, two?] Vessel looked at Slade's side and noticed some weird kid eating a sandwich. Vessel decided to speak to the kid. See what he was here for.

"Yo kid eating a sandwich? Want a cookie?" Vessel pulled out a coconut cookie out his cloak. He then winked at Slade and Koudo....
Back to top Go down
Shin Hanabi
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member
Shin Hanabi

chill session Empty
PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session Icon_minitime1January 22nd 2011, 2:09 pm

\\As Vessel placed his hand in his cloack my right hand was already moved to the back of me ready to grip a kunai if what he was to prodce was anything dangerous...however it was simply a cookie. The snack of all snack, but even still it was coconut. Yucks. Taking a bite of my sandwhich I swallow it before replying.\\ "Coconuts aren't really my favorites, but thanks for asking," \\Even if I did like coconuts I wouldn't eat them That wink he gave kinda made me uneasy\\
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

chill session Empty
PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session Icon_minitime1January 22nd 2011, 2:23 pm

Vessel laughed out loud. That guy reminded him of himself, so paranoid. Well used to be. He learned that Black Ops wasn't chasing him anymore. Vessel threw the cookie towards the stranger. It flew past his head and into the garbage.

"Sweet. I should be on the basketball team." Beaming at Koudo, her asked, " So whoses this Chronic guy you and Slade are talking about? How can this stupid sword have a soul? {Really......I ought to kick your ass for saying that....} "If sowrds have souls then it be human right?"

Turning to Slade he whipsered in his ear. Hopefully he had the Acceleration Justu going because Vessel spoke in a low tone.

"Even the strongest mind in my clan could'nt do the Justu without having a nutcase. So I dont think having a strong minds gonna work....?
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

chill session Empty
PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session Icon_minitime1January 22nd 2011, 2:35 pm

He was so buddy, buddy, Koudo had only told him his name, he said nothing about being his friend. That informal tone was nauseating, but Koudo supposed that he could play along with Artery for a little longer. So he waved his hand slowly before lowering it and joining the group of people with Artery, including the new guy that had come in. Koudo took interest in him immediately, when he noticed how his hand automatically moved behind him when Artery had gone for a cookie in his cloak. His reflexes were sharp... interesting.

" Nothing. Just getting strong I guess. Not by much, but little by little. "

Koudo answered before finding a spot at the bar where he could leave. He didn`t drink it was something that struck him as pointless since drinking usually dimmed your equilibrium and her ability to process information. Koudo was always processing information so he didn`t need anything that would hinder that. Eating was something he rarely did as well, he didn`t really require food. At the mention of his Kage by the wrong name, Koudo put on the front of laughing it off and was convincing with it. The informal tone that Artery used was starting to piss him off to the fullest but whatever. He never smiled, but a smirk would definitely suffice for these three.

" It`s Khrona. Khro-na. Like Chrono with an A instead of an O. Khrona. And how haven`t you heard of him? Do you even know the name of your own Kage... do either of you? "

Koudo asked, speaking directly to Artery and Slade. Koudo had never seen Slade in person, and had never spoken to him, but he knew enough from just being in the training grounds at the right time or leaving the tavern just to see Slade going in. The guy was a Hyuuga... that wasn`t very interesting to Koudo unfortunately. He hadn`t really addressed the other guy, he had never seen him before. but the reflexes of the guy were top notch, he was probably really strong.. interesting still.

" Anyway. So you`re a Chuunin now. And you... Special Jounin right? "

He pointed to Artery and then Slade respectively before nodding his head.

" Wow. "

This was said indifferently though.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

chill session Empty
PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session Icon_minitime1January 22nd 2011, 2:53 pm

Vessel let out a dramitic fake gasp.

"Of course I know my Kage's name. Its Zack! Dammit, no it's Ziek. And I yea, I made Chuunin. Its suck becasue of then more people are gonna fight cuz I look strong or some crap like that."

Vessel looked at the Kool-aid with a sad expression. He was only in this ninja life to find out who killed Alkel. [I made a promise to avenge if death, but I don't think I can do it. i was taught to help and give back life not kill and take it.....] Vessel then looked at Koudo. He noticed his voice sounded cherrful yet his face said different. [Lets see what this guy's real personality is like] Vessel learned by offering people cookie and listening to their respond, he can tell what type of person they are. Pulling out another cookie, sugar cookie this time and offered it to him.

"Dude you look like you can use some type of nice snack." Vessel gave him a liitle smile. "You sure you dont want a cookie? I bought it from the best bakery in Vescrutia...

Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

chill session Empty
PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session Icon_minitime1January 22nd 2011, 3:02 pm

" Told you once already. I`m not really a cookie fan. "

Truth, Koudo hated cookies with a passion, he didn`t like them. He wasn`t sure why he didn`t like them, he just didn`t and that was that. This was the second time he had passed on a cookie from Vessel and figured the guy would get the hint this time since he hadn`t gotten it last time.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

chill session Empty
PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session Icon_minitime1January 22nd 2011, 3:37 pm

Vessel looked at Koudo for a while trying to interpret what his face said. When he noticed he was cool, Vessel came to the conclusion that Koudo had a robotic additude.

"Aww righty then." Fixing his face so no one will read what went inside his head he went back to business. "So what so special about Khrona? What he's gonna be able to tell me about this?" Vessel pointed towards his sword.

{I do have a name you know....} Vessel pulled out his sword and whispoered her name to shut her up. He didn't feel like taking crap right now...{You son of a bit-.....} At once, Vessel's sword stopped pulsing red, and became a normal looking sword
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

chill session Empty
PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session Icon_minitime1January 22nd 2011, 8:26 pm

*slade looks at both of the new people that came in and revealed them self*

who hasen't heard of zeik hellgate? and didn't i help you and the twins before.

*slade says to koudo as he acts like he wasn't surprised by the appearence of the others, as he noticed that vessels sword fell back to sleep he would turn to him*

yup khrona should know what is going on with your sword and why it speaks.

*slade would reply to vessel at a low tone*

{we'll finish the discussion when we head to khrona}

Last edited by Slade Hyuga on January 23rd 2011, 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

chill session Empty
PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session Icon_minitime1January 22nd 2011, 10:57 pm

" Look, just go see him. You talking to your sword is starting to creep me the hell out to be perfectly straight with you. No fucking foolin`. As for you mister Hyuuga. You really didn`t help me back there, I didn`t see or sense any harm when you supposedly "saved" me and those vermin. Don`t expect a thank you.... I`m going. "

Koudo turned on his hells and slipped his hands in his pockets before walking towards the door. He didn`t give Artery or Slade a second glance, but the other guy he did for reasons he didn`t actually understand. Maybe it was because he had taken an interest in seeing the guy in battle. He hoped a fight would ensue so that he could get his viewing. He hugely doubted that a fight would ensue though, the guy didn`t seem like the type to fight without a reason but this conclusion was based solely on looks.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

chill session Empty
PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 12:36 am

*slade looked at koudo and shook his head*

and its that same loner attitude that got you in trouble with that witch in the hospital that shinta had to save you. if you would have stayed and listened to what i told the twins you would have been able to avoid that whole situation,

*slades look was stern cause he was tired of the way koudo was acting towards him*
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Character sheet

chill session Empty
PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 8:34 am

" Is that right? What really makes you all high and mighty? You're just a creep. "

Koudo stated. He looked over his shoulder, just a little, and Slade's stern face did nothing but made Koudo laugh. After a few minutes of the laughing, he sighed and wiped his eyes.

" I went to the library after I was done with you and the vermin, then I trained alone until my body couldn't stand it. The only way you could have known about that is if you were following me around. Creep. "

Koudo explained before smirking, just a little, and shaking his head dismissively at the whole idea of Slade following him everywhere. There was no way right? But the guy was sort of creepy, so he might have been the type to follow people around everywhere. Koudo didn't need protection, he didn't want protection. Koudo was fine being alone, well as alone as you can be with your soul partners. There was no need for him to associate with Afroman, The Vermin, or The Barbarian any longer. Vessel on the other hand... he was cool in Koudo's eyes. Though his personality was a little on the annoying side. Koudo leaned on the wall next to the door and folded his arms, his eyes were closed and his head was hung low, as not to get another glimpse of Slade's "stern" face and start to laugh again. He tsked his lips before opening one eye and looking up.

" Look, I don`t care about you or your feelings. I don't care about the vermin or their feelings. I could careless if you are offended by my words or not. I'm a shinobi and my job isn't to make friends with people, it's to carry out the missions I'm given, and when I'm in battle it to beat my opponent down so bad that they don't ever want to get up and battle again. That's who I am and I want you to understand that... Being alone is better than having friends. All I need is me... "

He stopped talking when the doors opened and two girls walked into the bar. They both looked around, scanning the area for something, or someone, before they noticed Koudo and walked to his sides. He stood up straight now and slipped his hands back into his pockets, tilting his head off to the side.

" And them. Everyone else can vanish, disappear, be destroyed. In my mind, it makes no difference. Later Vessel, This'll be our last social call... "

Koudo saluted him halfheartedly before turning around and exiting the bar. That speech was something he had wanted to get off his chest for a long time. That and the fact that he sensed someone coming towards the bar. Their chakra signature was low, but something inside of it was flickering weirdly and Koudo didn't like it. Maybe it was a good thing that he had left.

Last edited by Koudo Tamura on January 23rd 2011, 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shin Hanabi
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member
Shin Hanabi

chill session Empty
PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 9:42 am

\\With a long drawn out whistle. I set my drink on the table after I've finished it. Quite the entertainment I just say.\\ "Damn, I'd say he's mad. Seems as if people aren't exactly his forte. You guys know him right?" \\I turn to look at Slade and Vessel when asking\\ "Being around people makes him that mad?"
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

chill session Empty
PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 12:26 pm

unfortunately yeah. if he only knew what that witch was capable of. she almost caught me and an associate of mine. but he's only a genin you cant expect too much from a fool hardy kid.

*slade would turn to shin after saying that*

no offence mr.....? what was ur name again?

*slade realised that he never did catch his name*

Back to top Go down
Shin Hanabi
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member
Shin Hanabi

chill session Empty
PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 2:10 pm

\\I point to myself as if reassuring that Slade is talking to me.\\ "Shin Hanabi and you would be?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

chill session Empty
PostSubject: Re: chill session   chill session Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

chill session
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next