Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Santa... Has Arrived, come - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Santa... Has Arrived, come

Go down 
+4
Koudo Tamura
Nakir
Nathan
Sadira Dakini
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aeon

Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

Santa... Has Arrived, come - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 27th 2010, 2:04 am

-=I move ended up near Shinta as Santa speaks with him=-
It does doesn't it? Santa used to be the one thing I never did believe in, but he paid a visit to me before so "logic" had to be tossed aside.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Village of Residence : The Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Eating and Training
Kekkei Genkai : Byakugan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 27th 2010, 3:39 pm

*slade walks into the tavern thinking to himself how busy it seems in here today, when see see's him. for the first time ever slade was in the presence of Santa. how could slade tell? it could have been the warm glow that came from him, or it could have been the presence. slade didn't know. he just knew that this was actually Santa.*

wow the big man himself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 27th 2010, 6:32 pm

"Yes... I am here, in the flesh. Is there anyone else who wants anything from Santa before I take my leave?"

-Santa said as he gazed upon the masses.-
Back to top Go down
Sadira Dakini
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member
Sadira Dakini

Village of Residence : N/A
Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Hobbies / Interests : Delivering things, bombs, baking
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 27th 2010, 6:36 pm

I make puppy eyes and raise my hand. "Could I get something Santa? I don't really have a specific item in mind...but I don't care as long as it's something I can use."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Hobbies / Interests : Eating Cookies
Kekkei Genkai : Ketsueki-sutairu

Character sheet
Character Race: Black

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 27th 2010, 6:37 pm

"Wow, Santa....." Vessel looks at the jolly man with wonder. [ I never knew he was real]
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Tamashii Okami

Character sheet
Character Race: Lycan

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 27th 2010, 11:10 pm

"Um Santa would it be possible to get something to help increase my strength and speed or am I'm asking for too much?"
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 28th 2010, 12:40 am

yes. i would like something

*slade said as he approached.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 28th 2010, 1:11 am

"Of course Sadira! Santa always has a gift for his favorite delivery girl."

-Santa rose out of his chair once again and began to sign, preforming his christmas release that allows him to summon a gift that the target wants the most even if they dont know what they want. After the necessary signs were completed he fed his massive chakra into the ground and out popped Sadi's gift a pair of Kunai, just two.-

"These Kunai bear the gift of laughter, once hit from these will cause the foe to burst into a fit of uncontrollable laughter that no one is immune too! Be sure to retrieve them when you throw them for they are obviously limited in supply."

-Santa pointed at the gift and it found its way into Sadis hands. After sitting back down into his chair Sadi looked towards Nathan who asked his dumbass question.-

"Why Nathan... do you not already move at the Speed of Light and shoot projectiles at that aforesaid speed? What more could you ask for?"

-Santa laughed to himself, spreading jollyness and cheer throughout the globe, he then turned to the Afro Man... Santa was puzzled because he never seen a black hyuuga before.-

"What would you like Slade?"
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 28th 2010, 10:03 am

would it be possible if you could give mesome nth metal gauntlets and grieves

*slade pulled out a sketch of what he wanted*

Santa... Has Arrived, come - Page 2 DA_Beowulf
Back to top Go down
Vergil the 2nd

Vergil the 2nd

Village of Residence : Village hidden in the Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Hobbies / Interests : Drinking girl's blood
Kekkei Genkai : Blood of the Sparda

Character sheet
Character Race: Devil/Pagan

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 28th 2010, 1:30 pm

He got up from his chair, and went to ask santa for something if he could.Then stood right next to slade.

"If you can give gift's then can you make me remember my past" He said with a frown
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 28th 2010, 2:32 pm

Vessel looks as Santa gives away gifts. [ Maybe he can give me something in remberance of Alkel] "Excuse me, Santa? Can I have something that will help me remeber Alkel?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 28th 2010, 2:35 pm

"O Your going to squander a gift on memories You should have just came to me that is my specialty.'
-He Said to Chaos and the other who both seemed at first glance to want similar things.But he smiled the best he could without looking like a shifty guy. He then turned to Santa , He had a feeling this was just a strong Shinobi using jutsus to conceal his appearance and Chakra but he didn't press the matter."
"If It is in your powers Santa Can you possibly make me a compass Of sorts that points to the lost Shinobi Scrolls Of Ninata?"

It's worth a Shot and It would save me alot of time... THat I don't have.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 28th 2010, 2:44 pm

"No wait, thats not it. Can you anazlye my aura, so i can know what my dying will flames are please?"
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 11
Hobbies / Interests : Tinkering
Kekkei Genkai : Machine Infestation :: Machine Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 28th 2010, 3:22 pm

" Santa, can I have a robot. "

Koudo finally said, after everyone was yelling out gifts. He wanted something as well and a robot was the best thing for him to have at this point since he can manipulate machines essentially.

" One that`s really fast! "

Koudo said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Vergil the 2nd

Vergil the 2nd

Village of Residence : Village hidden in the Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Hobbies / Interests : Drinking girl's blood
Kekkei Genkai : Blood of the Sparda

Character sheet
Character Race: Devil/Pagan

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 28th 2010, 6:02 pm

He thought of the guy saying he can help him.

"Fine then you can help me then and santa I would just like some medical justu's then" He said with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Sadira Dakini
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member
Sadira Dakini

Village of Residence : N/A
Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Hobbies / Interests : Delivering things, bombs, baking
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 28th 2010, 6:58 pm

I hold the kunai close to me and kneel at Santa's feet. "Thank you sir! I will cherish your gift for ages to come!" My happiness overflows so much that I poof into my 5-yr old state. Exposure to the reindeer causes my paws and tail to be replaced by hooves and a shorter tail. I happily run out, squeeing in joy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 29th 2010, 8:58 pm

((The Dying Will Flame Rules Explicitly state to go to Mahk-X or Valerio Lombardi for that special service. Santa will not fulfill such a nonsense request))

-Santa cracked his knuckles, very slowly. The conundrum of the cracking sound resonated throughout all of vescrutia he had a lot of presents to give and a lot of demands to fulfill. So he pressed his hands on the ground after preforming his signs, he feed his jolly chakra into the ground and produced the necessary presents he found befitting. The gauntlets for Slade (though he's gonna have to use a different picture cuz someone has it), the robot for that angel kid, and a compass that points to Shinta's hearts desire, not to whatever scroll he was looking for. His heart would have to distinguish that himself. He then looked at Chaos pegasus-

"Shinta knows someone who can teach you medical ninjutsu... dont you Shinta?"

-He was referring to his beloved husband who was a very accomplished practitioner of medical ninjutsu. He then turned to Artery-

"The one who lives in that house can do that for you..."

-Santa pointed to Mahk-X's house in the sky and sat back down-
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 11
Hobbies / Interests : Tinkering
Kekkei Genkai : Machine Infestation :: Machine Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 30th 2010, 12:02 am

Koudo was extremely excited about the robot that Santa had given him for christmas, and as such he immediately turned it on and made it follow him out of the tavern with his machine infestation.

" Thanks Santa, you`re the best! "

Koudo yelled as he left.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 30th 2010, 12:39 pm

"hmmm ... Thanks and I suppose I will see you next year."
-He picked up the compass and couldn't help but smile He would have to test it later , He wasn't too fond of being around so many people. He would leave the same door he came in from Delighted his trip wasn't a waste of time.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 30th 2010, 2:09 pm

"SANTA, SANTA, SANTA, SAAAAAAANTAAAAAAAAAAA~!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!"

Mana squealed, coming flying out of no where. She'd make that little 'grabby hands' motion while she stood just in front of him. Santa was supposed to let you sit on his lap, riiight? She was so excited!

"Uppy, uppy, uppy, uppy!!"

She was practically jumping up and down now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 30th 2010, 4:46 pm

-Santa smiled softly and pointed at the little girl, she levitated with jolly energies and sat on his lap-

"Ah.. Mana, what would you like for christmas? Santa's time is short"
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 30th 2010, 10:45 pm

(how about this for my gauntlets)
Santa... Has Arrived, come - Page 2 Claw_Gauntlet_by_ChocolateDanish
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 31st 2010, 1:25 pm

((That's great! But you REALLY should have sent Santa a PM. And for the record, using ANYTHING from devil may cry is probably already in use. And can you PLEASE change your avatar from Afro. It urks me that a black hyuuga is running around. It's not an executive order or anything just a suggestion.))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 1st 2011, 7:52 pm

"It is Santa's time to depart. Come Earlier next time Mana!"

-Santa said placing mana in the snow as he twinkled his nose causing him, his reindeer and all his jolliness to disappear from the area in a concentrated burst of light-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Santa... Has Arrived, come
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2