Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Santa... Has Arrived, come I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Santa... Has Arrived, come

Go down 
+4
Koudo Tamura
Nakir
Nathan
Sadira Dakini
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Santa... Has Arrived, come Empty
PostSubject: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 3:35 pm

-The skies split open in a magnificent burst of light and glory. The heavens sing with the chorus of 10000 angles as a long figure desences from the skies surrounded by hundreds of muscular pwnage looking reindeer, the one closest to the figure stands out due to his bright red aura glowing that seems to be bursting with power as the figure slowly descends from the skies he opens flicks his nose and warps to the ground causing a massive crater to form below, each of his reindeer follow touching the ground softly. After swirling his fingers a bit a golden throne manifests behind this figure as snow falls lightly upon his face, but it seems to disintegrate before even touching him. In his chair, the figure crosses his arms sending shockwaves of power through the area and possibly across the planet. He will beckon all those who want something for christmas forth when he opened his mouth to say-

"Ho....Ho...Ho....."

-Though it was said softly, it resonnated in the hearts of all those who believed in him, all those who love the christmas spirit and all those who want something for christmas. This is santa claws-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 3:46 pm

*Arcana hops through the window of the tavern with a messenger bag on his back. He's come to pick up some things for ZK, if there were any. If not, he would move along about his day*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 3:49 pm

-Santa would turn his head to face Arcana, he remembers him ever since he was a wee growlithe and now he's grown up to be a big ass good arcanine loyal and true. Santa would smile a soft smile and welcome arcana forward-

"Why hello there Arcana! Have you been a good boy this year?"

-Santa's massive reindeer bodyguards would backup, except for rudolph which stood by santas side unconditionally.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 3:55 pm

*Arcanine barked happily once and sat down calmly waiting for whatever should happen. He looks around the tavern and then sniffs himself for a bit before barking again and sending a tiny bit of flame from his mouth. He was totally chill. Too bad he couldn't talk*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 4:06 pm

"Saaaaaaaaaannnntttttaaaa~!!!"-- An over eccentric voice yelled from miles away, but in a few seconds a mini, chibi Marta ran into the Tavern. While Marta was gone, she left these mini-mi's to keep tabs on things, and those tabs included christmas.-- "Marta's been good this year! She swears!"
Back to top Go down
Sadira Dakini
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member
Sadira Dakini

Village of Residence : N/A
Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Hobbies / Interests : Delivering things, bombs, baking
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 4:12 pm

While the line forms, a box with cute snowmen appears behind it.

I crawl out of the box to see if Santa himself had really appeared and indeed he had. At the sight of the greatest man ever, I go into fangirl mode. "OH MY GAWD! I LOVE YOU SANTA!!!"
Santa... Has Arrived, come 1286808470772
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 4:13 pm

"You know ZK has not been a very good boy this year Arcana, killing friends and tearing families asunder and such. However I have something for him, Nero and Terra as well."

-Santa rose from his chair slowly and commenced to doing handsigns, his present summoning jutsu... a power to summon whatever present an individual desired if their good chi outweighed their bad chi. As such several gifts manifested in front of Arcana to fill his endless bag. Out popped a sword of sorts for Terra to use her psychic powers and some leg weights for Nero. And out popped a giant ass lump of coal for ZK encouraging him to conquer the darkness within.-

Santa... Has Arrived, come A_sword_by_Tanesh

"Oh, Marta and Sadi... the two of you have been very good this year! Santa has gifts for you as well."

-After his epic Christmas summoning Santa sat back down on his golden throne-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 4:29 pm

"Reeaally??"-- Marta squeed like she never did before. The anticipation was almost enough to break the cloning technique. But, she sucked it up, or else she wouldn't get anything. She closed her eyes like she it was going to be a surprise.--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 4:30 pm

-Sheng would appear bursting though the doors at a fast pace. He had hear rumors about Santa appearing in the past but was not all that sure about it. Although noticing all that was happening from a far Sheng had to come see what was going on and to his shock Santa was there.-

"Wow Santa-dono is actually hear on Vescrutia in person awesome!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 4:32 pm

"Yes Sheng... I am here for you all on this day, the day AFTER Christmas to see my favorite ninja in person. Come Marta, Sadi, Sheng, talk with me and tell me what it is you want for christmas."

-Santa said to all those that came he was happy to see Sheng and the rest appear before him for he's been watching them for some time now and can only hope to make their Christmas holiday special-
Back to top Go down
Sadira Dakini
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member
Sadira Dakini

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 4:32 pm

I stop foaming at the mouth at the sound of gifts and fall to my knees. "You're so benevolent my lord. I am not worthy of being in your presence."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 4:38 pm

--Marta thought long and hard about what she wanted, but then it hit her. Unfortunately, all at the same time.-- "A Chuck from Panty and Stocking, A new white bow for Marta's hair, A house, or an apartment, or a room, Marta isn't picky, she just wants to sleep in a bed for the winter..."-- She then sat in anticipation, awaiting what may come her way.--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 4:44 pm

*Arcana took the presents and barked happily once more, then headed out the window to find the recipients*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 4:45 pm

"Oh Sadira... all are worthy of Santa's love and affection."

-Santa rose from his chair and began to sign preforming his epic christmas release that summoned the presents desired from everyone, he pressed his hands to the ground and a spectrum of colors flew from his hands into the ground, this being his Jolly Chakra that fueled his powah! As such, Marta was granted a home the way she wanted, for it manifested in the Chaos and all the gifts that she wanted would be in that home and would be warm and toasty for the winter time-

"It is done..."

-Santa slowly sat back down into his chair-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 4:53 pm

-Sheng would also begin to stand and think for a moment about what her actually wanted from Santa. Sheng would then snap his fingers as he figured everything he wanted and would walk up to Santa.-

"I would like a new blade, a book on star constellations, a set of super heavy body weights, and a size changing hedgehog if it is not to much to ask for Santa-dono."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 4:56 pm

-Shinta heard rumors of this santa claus and came to see what was what. He recalled in his head Vash had received a death note and even used it against his own Shinobi for awhile before burning it .

When Shinta found his way to this Holly Jolly Guy he simply stared at him with a slight tilt of his head.-
"This defies all the logic in my brain.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 5:00 pm

"I had to see it to believe it myself.."

*Kay said as she walked into the tavern behind Shinta, hearing commotion from all the way up 300,000 feet in the air. She also heard a calling in her heart. She had a big belief in ol' saint nick herself.*
Back to top Go down
Sadira Dakini
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member
Sadira Dakini

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 5:24 pm

I tap my chin in thought. 'What could I ask for...?' A few ideas run through my mind and I shake my head, removing them just as quickly as they came. I put my hands on my cheeks and make a face. 'Can't ask for that...Hrm...' I step up behind Sheng, twiddling my thumbs. "Ah...I can't think of anything...But if you could think of something nice I'll gladly accept it! My only request is that it be practical."
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Tamashii Okami

Character sheet
Character Race: Lycan
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 5:30 pm

_-Nathan would soon arrive at the tavern after hearing so many people gathered in the tavern and wondered what was going on. Upon arriving he saw a multitude of people but one stood out the most. he couldn't believe it really cause he was told that this man never exist,that he was just a children story and yet here he is.-_

"...Wow, you are real."
Back to top Go down
Nakir

Nakir

Village of Residence : The Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Angel

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 5:37 pm

He went into the place and saw the Man named Santa.Then looked remembering something about this in a book.

#Hello Saint nick god sends his blessings# He said with smile
Back to top Go down
Koudo Tamura

Koudo Tamura

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 11
Hobbies / Interests : Tinkering
Kekkei Genkai : Machine Infestation :: Machine Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 5:46 pm

Seemed like the tavern was pretty popular today, much to Koudo`s surprise. And as such, he decided he should go in himself, since something had willed his heart to come to the place. When he entered, there were so many people that he had never seen before, but heard of ... then there was him, the big man himself, Santa. Koudo smiled giddily for the first time in a long time and waited for his turn with the man in red. If possible, he wanted a robot for Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 6:16 pm

Mr. Santa Claus, interesting. -=Appearing in the area, I stand atop the roof of the Tavern=-
Merry Christmas, if I'm allowed to even say that to Santa.
Back to top Go down
Vergil the 2nd

Vergil the 2nd

Village of Residence : Village hidden in the Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Hobbies / Interests : Drinking girl's blood
Kekkei Genkai : Blood of the Sparda

Character sheet
Character Race: Devil/Pagan

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come Icon_minitime1December 26th 2010, 7:06 pm

He walks into the place and spotted santa of course he didn't care.He went to him and grabed his special sake.He then threw it at santa and went to sit down.

"Here something for when you leave" he said with a frown
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come Icon_minitime1December 27th 2010, 1:40 am

-Santa was very pleased to see all these young aspiring Shinobi flock to where he is with the exception of some others not being here. He nodded his head at the lot of them and looked at the flying cup of Sake heading his way, all the muscular reindeer bodyguards behind him sprang into action with Rudolph vaporizing the cup with his nose beam of death. Santa laughed to himself and spoke-

"Merry Christmas to all of you, and Sheng... Santa will grant your request. Santa will grant everyones Christmas Wishes! With some exceptions of course."

-Santa once again rose from his chair and commenced his summoning jutsu to summon the gifts of those who wanted something. After feeding his massive chakras into the ground Shengs gifts showed themselves, the weights that he wanted, the sword, but no hedgehog.. that was something Santa could not do.-

"Here you are Sheng. Unfortunately Santa could not make the hedgehog you wanted. But I hope it would be to your liking."

-Santa sat back down in his chair and looked at Shinta who seemed to be puzzled.-

"Ah, Shinta Urashura, have you stopped believing?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come Icon_minitime1December 27th 2010, 1:50 am

-Sheng would appear very happy even thought hedid not get the headhog besides to Sheng meeting Santa in person was already a big gift. Sheng would happly
bow to Santa to thank him before picking up his gifts which took a minute because oh the massive weights of the new weights. Sheng would then move back so others could talk with Santa.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Santa... Has Arrived, come   Santa... Has Arrived, come Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Santa... Has Arrived, come
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next