Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Captain Commander - Page 3 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Captain Commander

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Village of Residence : soul society
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : soul reaper

Captain Commander - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 24th 2010, 7:05 am

-The captain commander moved in swiftly and grabbed hold of Zeik's jacket. and unleashed another punch to his chest more where his heart was it was the single bone-

"I..it will be over very soon young shinobi"

-The captain said lifting his Zanpaktou up and thrusting it down for Zeik's chest, he aimed to pierce him where there were no holes and incarcerate his body.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 24th 2010, 7:10 am

-Zeik coughed up more then enough blood like Makai chakra, his right eye unable to open and his upper torso riddled with large holes. The only reason he wasn't dead now was the fact he was immortal thanks to his pact, however since he was about to die and Ra wasn't around and had no way to get to Soul society he would indeed die and cease to exists for it was the way of his pact-

"...Na..naga"

-Zeik struggled to say the name of the only living thing he had in this world...but was too weak to mutter it, once again the young Hellgate was on the verge of death and riddled with guilt-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 24th 2010, 7:32 am

-From deep within the chambers Captain commander had Mayuri make came bursting a mass of black shadowy like arms, all headed straight for the captain commander who would have to either impale Zeik and die or Get the Hell out of the way.-

"Get away from my DAD!!!"

-Nagase said sitting on the ground with her eyes closed. Her body was covered in darkness excluding her face and from the darkness was extruding claws,chains,sharp objects and much more. She seemed odd and wasn't using her normal style of combat, her spiritual pressure was far exceeding that of any one of the men in the room and she seemed determined to Kill anyone who wasn't Zeik-

Captain Commander - Page 3 Anime-Women-47126

Back to top Go down
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 24th 2010, 7:45 am

-The captain commander was actually a little shocked at this display of power and promptly avoided the shadowy arms. He knew shinobi fought with such odd tactics, he would be a fool to let something like that touch him-

"...Impossible, that chamber is designed to utterly stop the flow of Chakra. Is this the power of her hollowfication?"

-The captain wasn't sure how the girl had broken free from the suppressing chamber but he was even more confused as to why her Spiritual pressure was boosting past that of his own. He would have been worried if he didnt know that girl couldn't control all that power, something she must get from her father he thought-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander - Page 3 Icon_minitime1November 30th 2010, 1:16 pm

-Nagase melded into a splat of darkness and appeared before her father. His body was badly bruised from the beating he was taking from Captain commander but, it wasnt anything to the powers of Nagase now. The darkness covering Nagase body would envelope Zeik targeting the many holes in his body-

"..."

-Nagase then looked to whom had harmed her father, she pointed her hand towards him and literally millions of shadowy arms each one towering high into the sky.-

"You will not harm us anymore!!!"

-Nagase said as all of the arms headed towards the old man, each one sprouting many more in there advance towards the old man.-
Back to top Go down
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 2nd 2010, 5:28 pm

The captain commander was shocked to see such a young child manifest such a massive amount of..well anything really. She didnt have this type of power when Soi fon brought her here and she defiantly wasn't concealing it. So, there was only one question what changed-

"What are you?"

-The captain commander says swings his Zanpaktou and releasing enough flames to engulf the shadowy arms in flames. He rested on the ground knowing that his flames would put this unstable power to rest-

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 2nd 2010, 5:54 pm

-Nagase's arms were made of Makai chakra and at her current state greatly surpassed that of the captain, even with the chakra towers suppression. The arms broken through the flames and ravaged the body of the captain commander. The captain would have also noticed it was impossible to move as he had be snagged by the shadow possession. She may have failed atra's training but she was still good enough to hold him down-

"rrrrrrrr!"

-Nagase yells with rage as she can feel the flesh pf the elder being torn to bits-
Back to top Go down
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 2nd 2010, 6:08 pm

-The girls power may have surpassed his own, but it wasn't enough to kill him. The captain commander flared his pressure up to the maximum amount possible without being in the state of bankai. The amount of released would cause the very energy the arms needed to burst into flames from the inside out. Leaving the captain unharmed from the vicious assault. However he was grown weak, something his body wasn't showing.-

"It pains me to take a child life...yet personal justice does not out way of justice of the masses..Ban--"

-The captain commanders body flickered, his power was rising fathoms past what it was just a few seconds ago with no sign of slowing down, with the release of his bankai come the end of this fight-
Back to top Go down
Aizen Sosuke

Aizen Sosuke

Village of Residence : Huce mundo
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami Arts

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 13th 2010, 2:00 pm

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, Genryūsai S. Yamamoto" A voice came from seemingly nowhere, only to reveal himself seconds later. A man wearing a white jacket and wielding what looked to be a zanpaktou "Releasing your bankai here will only guarantee me victory in the future" The man turned his attention to the obviously overwhelmed girl. she currently had more power in her right index finger then all the men here did combined, but with poor training and even poorer resolve she was nothing more then a ball of rage.

"Nagase. I must say you have grown exceedingly well. I expected you to die long before My return...but nothing that cant be worked into the plan"
Back to top Go down
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 16th 2010, 4:25 pm

-For the first time in years the captain commander opened his eyes completely. Not because the man now standing before him, was suppose to be dead but his bankai wasn't activating, His reitsu was now steadily decreasing.-

-The captain didnt waste his time responding to Aizen foolish idealism. Instead he simply shed his Zanpaktou and started walking towards Aizen-
Back to top Go down
Aizen Sosuke

Aizen Sosuke

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 27th 2010, 3:36 pm

"Oh? You aim to kill me again I assume" Aizen said in the calmest voice possible. his eyes were filled with certainty as if he knew he couldn't be bested right here. "Let us skip past the silly formalities shall we. I'm going to do three things in the next 30 seconds. One I'm going to Kill Zeik" -Aizen said glancing over towards Nagase- secondly im taking Nagase with me and thirdly and after that. I will declare myself...God of you all. You all have 20 seconds to prepare"

-Aizen closed his eyes and waited for his plan to take effect-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 27th 2010, 8:57 pm

-Nagase tries to calm herself but hearing this strange man threaten what she holds dear, flares up her Myou Myaku. The chakra that responds to emotions and grows in strength to the same degree as the emotion in use, was growing at an exceedingly large rate-

"Killing. My father? I WILL NOT ALLOW IT!!!!!!"

-The chakra of Nagase's mother begin to pulse violently. Her eyes blacked and her mind entered a dark place. A place filled with hatred,rage and malice.-

"I will not lose him"

-Nagase says releasing a wave of dark energy. The energy corroded the ground and anything that it came in contact with Nagase's dark energy-
Back to top Go down
Aizen Sosuke

Aizen Sosuke

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 27th 2010, 9:28 pm

-With the exceeding amazing speed of Aizen, he releases of his Zanpaktou, he released his own "Power" to counter act the unstable release of the young Hellgate.- "Thatt was a feet much easier for me, with your unstable power. I thought shinobi were about precision,stealth and power. Much like soi-son, but you. You have known of these traits. Even with the Infinite power of the Hogyoku...How sad that is"

-Aizen motioned his hand and without warning appeared behind the young Hellgate. Having sliced her millions of times. She would heal,but this would cause fear to set in. Baiting out the rest of her feeble power.-

"You're arent going to help her? Hmmm Yamamoto?"

-Aizen said pushing his glasses on his face-
Back to top Go down
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 27th 2010, 9:49 pm

-Captain commander would have been surprised at this girls display of power, but since it was useless he figured the saying the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. However Captain commander did need to deal with this energy wave.- "Ryuuujin jakka!" -With the simple release of his zanpaktou's flames would both suppress and snuff out the force the child release- "I do not waste words on dead men"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 28th 2010, 3:47 pm

-Nagase's skin was made of the dark energy within her body, allowing her to not be torn to pieces by the slashes from Aizen. Normally Nagase would be flailing around wildly, but not now. Her mind was reaching a point of calmness.-

"...Un"

-Nagase's eyes seemed o be bleeding black blood, but it was actually Myou myaku. The energy was trying to evolve and calm her down-

"Wise"

-With the preliminaries out the way, Nagase was going to fight the way she should have all this time. Nagase wrapped her father in a skin tight suit of her chakra and lifted her finger towards Aizen and Yamamoto-

"I will not have you or anyone else harm my friends or my family. My father has spent his life protecting others and now...I will protect him. Perish"

-The ever growing energy surrounding Nagase would all retract into her body, leaving behind only ten very small thin tentacles, that were protruding from her torso. She used the hand she had outstretched to channel and fire a wave of pure psychic powers. The force was great enough to shred ever piece of clothing she was wearing and cause even greater damage to the area around her. Zeik was protected by the suit she place on him, but Aizen and Yamamoto were not.-

-This wave was much greater in power and would not be stopped so easily. Since it was fueled by the chakra of her mother, it's corrosion and corruption attribute would take effect on anything it came in contact with. Reducing most if not all things to ash immediately upon contact-
Back to top Go down
Aizen Sosuke

Aizen Sosuke

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 28th 2010, 4:16 pm

-Aizen turned around his eyes widen in surprises. He didnt expect this much from an emotional child of the white haired one. Aizen immediately released his zanpaktou's pressure trying to counter the power of the Hellgate but he quickly realized this was not going to happen.-

So to prevent his death and success of his mission a yellow beam of energy would fall from the sky. One striking Aizen and the other Nagase. If one looked up they would notice the garganta in the sky and hundreds of los menos class hollows waiting on the other side.-

"Dealing with this will be severely problematic. However I had taken precautions for such a thing"

"Im curious as to how she is fighting with that much control...could that be the power of the hogyuku?"
Back to top Go down
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 28th 2010, 4:34 pm

-Yamamoto turned his back to the situation and started walking elsewhere. He was no longed needed here. As for the big guy who stood by and watched his allies be beaten and nearly killed, he figured he was a coward and wouldn't lift a fist to him anyways-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander - Page 3 Icon_minitime1December 28th 2010, 4:53 pm

-Nagase's mind knew she could break free of this barrier but, she deemed it better to move the fight away from her father. So the suit protecting her father would heal his woulds completely but put him in a state of comatose for the next hour. She didnt want him following her-

"...Good-bye"

Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

Village of Residence : Soul Society
Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami Captian

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander - Page 3 Icon_minitime1January 1st 2011, 8:44 pm

-Soifon appeared in the area and couldn't comprehend what was going on, all she saw was Aizen and a troubled commander-

"It all makes sense now..."
Back to top Go down
Sajin Komamura

Sajin Komamura

Kekkei Genkai : Tenken

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander - Page 3 Icon_minitime1January 1st 2011, 8:45 pm

"Aizen."

*Komamura said as he entered the area he already had his hand on his blade, regardless if the captain wanted him to interrupt*
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander - Page 3 Icon_minitime1January 1st 2011, 8:46 pm

-Kyoraku walked in the space tilting his hat upwards to gaze upon Aizens face, it was him in the flesh-
"Could you have made it any easier for us Aizen?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander - Page 3 Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2011, 1:03 am

-Zeik started to come to. He wasnt sure what the captains were planning as, Aizen and his daughter were both making an exit via yellow beams of light from some type of Hollow-

"..Na...Nagase!!

-Zeik takes off towards the beams firing an unholy amount of Hellfire, but it was to no aveil. The moment the beams fell Nagase was gone and Zeik had once again failed his family-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander - Page 3 Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2011, 12:00 pm

-Nagase closes her eyes as she doesnt wish to see her fathers face in her ascending to this new place. She being psychic knows where she is going but hates what will become of her father in her absence. There was so much she wanted to say to him but not nearly as enough time-

"I love you"

-There it was. A sentence that summed it all up. I love you"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander - Page 3 Icon_minitime1January 9th 2011, 6:21 am

-With that said Zeik let his face fall and disappeared from sight. Leaving no trace of where he was. Orca,lucy and Nemu were also gone. Those who got here by means not connected to Zeik were on there own.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Captain Commander
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3