Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Captain Commander I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Captain Commander

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Soifon

Soifon

Village of Residence : Soul Society
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami Captian

Captain Commander Empty
PostSubject: Captain Commander   Captain Commander Icon_minitime1October 25th 2010, 9:45 am

-Soifon appeared outside the commanders district of operation, the first division with the girl in hand. She was surprised Kyoraku had not appeared with Rokku himself yet this slightly worried her but she pressed onwards with the girl unconscious in hand and paused, Zeik was here and with him would come his comrades... time was short.-
Back to top Go down
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Village of Residence : soul society
Kekkei Genkai : soul reaper

Captain Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander Icon_minitime1October 25th 2010, 4:21 pm

-The captain was just arriving at his chambers when he noticed his most trusted Captain standing before his door with what appear to be the young-ling of the Hellgate boy-

"Soi-Fon what is the status on the others and why have you brought this girl back here"

-Captain commander said never stopping to look at Soi fon and continuing into his chambers-
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

Captain Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander Icon_minitime1October 25th 2010, 4:39 pm

"As it stands, the chakra repressing towers are being steadily destroyed by Zeik Hellgate who as probably locked on to my spiritual pressure output and is on his way to save his daughter. The girl, is an example of the hollowfication that they have achieved. She herself is one of them, those who have flirted with their inner hollow and obtained the scorned power."

-Soifon threw the girl at Yamamotos feet. causing her to roll inside of course he could detect her dual spiritual pressure, part hollow and part shinigami-

"Kyoraku captured one of the others while Hitsugaya and Komamura are fighting a band of ninja who decided to invade us through the Precipice world. No word from Kenpachi and Byakuya however."
Back to top Go down
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Captain Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander Icon_minitime1October 25th 2010, 5:27 pm

-Genryūsai Yamamoto gazed at the girl briefly before directing his attention back to Soi-fon.-

"I fear the shinobi are the least of our problems...anywho how long before kyoraku returns with the other ninja"

-Captain commander said as his vice captain came and grabbed the body of Nagase taking her into a holding chamber where her chakra would be suppressed to a point of non existence from the outside.-
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami

Captain Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander Icon_minitime1October 27th 2010, 5:51 pm

-Kyoraku appeared in the nick of time melding out of a shadow slightly tired, his shikai turned back to normal since he would hate for anyone to be forced to play his games in the presence of the captain commander. He took the boy off of his shoulder and placed him on the ground.-

"Kuchiki Byakuya has yet to return along with Kenpachi but as far as I'm concerned they won their respective fights. I felt their opponents spiritual pressure drop before theirs. But someone else came, it was hard to identify them."

-Kyoraku said as he sighed, he hated it when the mission got complicated which meant more work for him-
Back to top Go down
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Captain Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander Icon_minitime1November 1st 2010, 9:30 pm

"I expect this to be dealt with by days end. It seems all of the shinobi's Generals are here along with there grunts. So wipe them out here and now"

-Genryūsai S. Yamamoto turned his back, his jacket flowing behind him and his staff in hand-

"Do not be so childish as to have me rushed to the front line. I have something I need to deal with before these twos execution"
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

Captain Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander Icon_minitime1November 4th 2010, 11:52 am

"Yes..."

*Soifon was kinda disturbed as to how the capitan commander just disregarded Byakuya and kenpachi disappearing but whatever. The interlopers were practically right outside so she left to deal with them followed by Kyoraku who would lazily walk out*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Captain Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander Icon_minitime1November 4th 2010, 1:03 pm

-*Kham eased on in the door walking slowly... he was on his guard. The rule of life is to never fuck with the old man who is the head of everything. Kham anticipated that he would be overwhelmed because that blow with that sword was a lot more normal. That guy was stronger than Kenpachi...*-

"Come on Old Man, let's get this over with..."

-*Kham shouted out... he could feel Nagase and Rokku's energy he kept up pursuit following their slight traces through these damn suppressors.*-
Back to top Go down
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Captain Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander Icon_minitime1November 6th 2010, 9:46 pm

-The door shut behind the silver one and leaving behind a figure and the interloper-

"How childish of my team. Having there commander due battle at such an old age"

-The figure said as he rested on his arms on his cane like staff. The captains spiritual pressure was considerable low for his age but that was something the interloper more then likely paid no mind to-

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Captain Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 2:31 am

"Why do you have Rokku and Nagase? Hollowfication wasn't there choice."

-*Kham said with his arms crossed, the old man was awfully humble for someone who was the head of strong ass captains. Maybe he was acting that way, or maybe he was a pushover.*-
Back to top Go down
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Captain Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 2:16 pm

-With his eyes closed and his stance as solid as steel Captain commander opens his mouth to speak-

"Excepting shinigami powers without our approval was her and all of your choice, what ever fluke that may have occurred, was also her and his doing"

-Captain commander said as his spiritual pressure began to rise, yet never passing the one who stood before him, whose pressure rivaled that of kenpachi-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Captain Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 4:05 pm

"So... you're going to exterminate us, like we're some pest."

-*Kham got a feel for his chakra, none of the suppressors had been destroyed and he hoped that at least one of them had been by now. But, nope... that's fine though he can bluff a weakness until they're all gone.*-

"Why intervene now? Why not just nip us in the bud 20 years ago when we first discovered shinigami powers?"

-*Kham clenched his fist... looks like the earth is made of spirit particles too*-
Back to top Go down
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Captain Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 9:20 pm

(There were twelve towers in total Zeik knocked out all the ones tht weren't connected to Captains. Just clearing that up for you)

-The captain commander staff turned into his respective Zanpaktou and out stretched his arms, releasing his jacket from his shoulder and revealing his muscular yet battle scared body.-

"That isn't a matter of your concern"

-The captain commander then slowly unsheathes his blade a little. the sheath glowing a bright red begins to give off the true nature of Genryūsai Yamamoto's spiritual pressure,which even at this moment wouldn't even begin to show the full extent of his power-

"Now are you going to release your Zanpaktou...or does a defenseless death suit you better?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Captain Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 11:34 pm

(Yeah... I know, but I've got a team occupied dealing with knocking down the ones Zeik missed which is why people are still fighting under this suppressed influence. Its a lot more fun this way anyway)

"I only use that thing when I have too..."

-*Striking a stance, Kham got mentally prepared for what was about to come, whatever that maybe it was up in the air assuming that the old bird just fought with a sword would be severely contrasting to his muscular bod... We'll see*-

"My own two hands is enough for now"
Back to top Go down
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Captain Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander Icon_minitime1November 8th 2010, 4:07 pm

-The captain commander still with his hand on his Zanpaktou begins to slowly unsheathe his blade, with each passing second his spiritual pressure continues to rise at remarkable rates before his blade is finally unsheathe. Instantly flames stretched across the building, the roof would be blown off allowing the flames to stretch into the sky-

"you should have listened"

-Captain commander said as he expected the release of his shikai to reduce the man before him to nothing but ash-

(Ugh I had a pick for this but damn photobucket is down now)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Captain Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander Icon_minitime1November 8th 2010, 8:04 pm

(I'm pretty sure it's what I think it is)

-*Kham witnessed the massive release of flame reiatsu and quickly deduced what was coming, after fighting explosive fire users like Jace the only thing left to do was to find some way to defend himself for what was to come. With his chakra limited, he couldn't do much but use that shit... Kido, the explosion of energy occurred a pillar of flames flare up around Kham who had mustered up a barrier and forced him self out of the flames emerging tattered and slightly burnt but nothing he couldn't handle his fist neared the captain while his other hand was signing*-

"I'm the only authority I see here..."
Back to top Go down
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Captain Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander Icon_minitime1November 8th 2010, 10:01 pm

(Not sure if you are moving towards me or not but here goes)

"Not in a thousands years, not in a thousand years has there been a shinigami stronger then I"

-Captains commanders fighting capability hadn't been surpassed in over a thousand years, a statement he was about to make true in a very short while-

-The captain commander moved his blade to parry the fist of the all to aggressive man and follow up with a speedily slash across his chest. considering the surprising speed of the old man it was unlikely Mahk-x would avoid the strike at such close range-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Captain Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander Icon_minitime1November 9th 2010, 1:56 am

((Oh, I figured it was obvious...))

-*Completing his hand sign, Kham took the slash in kind, his body bursting into diamonds that immediately aimed to impale the old geezer once his slash was through equally as surprising... ninjas are full of tricks.*-
Back to top Go down
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Captain Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander Icon_minitime1November 9th 2010, 3:07 am

-Captain commander eyes didn't even open as Mahk-x's body burst-ed into Diamonds. Instead he simply continued his swing and aim towards the ground, causing a burst of both fire and his spiritual pressure. This would act as a vortex to push the Diamond shards away from his, the flames were simply an additive hoping to cause some type of small damage to the body-

"Childs play"

-The old man said as he rested his blade waiting for the man to show his face so that Killing him didnt turn into a game of cat and mouse-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Captain Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander Icon_minitime1November 9th 2010, 11:35 am

-*Each of the 'forced away' shards of diamond would transform into a carbon copy of Kham, they numbered in the high teens that seemed to manifest themselves as if they weren't reduced to mere ash, they converged on the captain immediately after the flames cleared going in for close quartered combat all signing something individually whether or not the real Kham was among these was unknown for they all were identical in every aspect*-
Back to top Go down
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Captain Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander Icon_minitime1November 9th 2010, 2:38 pm

-Captain commander was a little angry that the interloper wasn't dead yet. He knew the man couldn't beat him and found it to be childish that he would persist in such a pointless battle-

"Ikkotsu"

-The Captain commander begins delivering a series of precisely timed punches to the core of each carbon copy. The Punch he was throwing was no ordinary punch as each punch was capable of reducing a many to mere jelly, breaking every bone in ones body. However Captain commander noted the extreme durability of Mahk-x's body when he slashed him, so he had no reason to Pull his punches sort of speak-

-The captain had also noted each clone was making the same finger arrangement as before and kept his Zanpaktou at a ready, for what ever was coming next-

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Captain Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander Icon_minitime1November 9th 2010, 5:01 pm

-*Some of the clones indeed burst into diamonds while the others pressed their hands to the ground melding within it what Kham was doing was unknown at the moment but the area grew still and Kham emerged with his arms crossed and his hood off.*-

"You've got a decent punch... not as good as mine though, but I've noticed that this area is made out of reishi, so... I can't use my earth jutsu to manipulate it so I scattered me throughout your soul society giving me freedom to manipulate this earth without the greater chakra strain. The battle begins now..."

-*Various diamond fragments of the sparkly sort floated freely around Kham's head as always he struck a stance turning the ground and the surrounding earth therein to silver and his right arm began to glow. The silver diamonds being extremely durable the captain would have trouble cutting it with one feel swoop and burning it to a crisp though it would probably give way eventually*-
Back to top Go down
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Captain Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander Icon_minitime1November 9th 2010, 7:05 pm

(So we can use are ninjutsu just under a super strain?)

-Captain commander eyes were still closed as his Zanpaktou lite a bright red. He gently touched the ground below him as poke the activation of his Zanpaktou-

"Reduced all ASH!"

-The release of captain commanders shikai would literally engulf any and everything he willed in flames, thoroughly reducing anything that came in contact with them to ash. Of course with great reitsu death can be avoided, but this is only when one is indirectly touched by the hands of fate that is Ryūjin Jakka's-

-The release of captain commander's Zanpakuto comes with an extreme release of spiritual pressure, this pressure unlike any other shinigami can be felt for miles on end through out Seireitei, most can not bare seconds within the combination of his flames and his pressure
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Captain Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander Icon_minitime1November 9th 2010, 8:03 pm

(Yessir that's the plan)

Is this what fighting myself is like as a damn Jounin?!

-*Kham was frustrated, the power Cosmic was inaccessible unless the remaining suppressors were destroyed. His earth bending reflexes had to be top notch to keep up with infamous speed demons like ZK, Zeik and Shinta so he put up a x like guard in front of him the earth responding immediately covering him in a dome of the silver stuff guarding him from the attack, he began to sweat within the dome as aaang did to ozai, but he muscled through the shit and punched the insides of the dome in a pattern causing MASSIVE silver diamond earth spikes to shoot up from under the captain in response to his attack that can be seen for miles. Then Kham, within the dome receded into the ground without a trace.*-
Back to top Go down
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Captain Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander Icon_minitime1November 10th 2010, 1:36 pm

-Captain commander's reflexes were in tip top shape and he immediately avoided be skewered to death by the spike by a simple yet unexplained means. His hand touched the first spike causing it to be repelled towards the dome in which the interloper was hiding. as for the rest of them he simply dodged and evaded. As he needed not take unnecessary risk-

"Hmp hiding in the midst of battle. How childish"

-The captain commander stayed above the ground hoping to get a better view, but after not seeing the man he simply closed his eyes and awaited him to return. The split second he did such. The captain planned to put this match to a quiet-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Captain Commander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Commander   Captain Commander Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Captain Commander
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next