Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The Dangai Precipice World... - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The Dangai Precipice World...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Dangai Precipice World... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 14th 2010, 1:50 pm

"My Thanks are given."
-Since he didn't have to Stop the attack himself He used his time elsewhere. This New attack seemed to be a powerhouse and shinta had alot of experience fighting people who try and overwhelm opponents with sheer power.

He flew high over the captains Head as Martas counter range out and just as he was over him the sword he was carrying formed into a vastly improved Death scythe that evolved when he made the pact with death.

Still being above the fox and his giants head He rang out with the enormous chakra output he was known for channeled through the large sycthe to create a slicing wave of corroding darkness that enveloped 50 times his own body size , Called "Death's Foreboding" It came down on the captain as though it weighed hundreds of thousands of pounds. After this he would make a break for the exit which he assumed was the opposite way of where the captains approached from.-
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru

Retsu Isakuru

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Rikiddo Chisso

Character sheet
Character Race: Sub-Zero Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 14th 2010, 9:39 pm

-As Shinta would release he large attack toward the large fox shinigami a large amount of ice would form around him creating a dome trying to restrict his movements so the attack would have a better chance of hitting. This ice would come from Retsu who was standing a few feet away with his ring eye blazing with rain flame along with his ring on his finger and his zanpakutou drawn. The ice forming around the fox shinigami would also become covered in rain flame meaning it would take a large amount of power to shatter the ice as the Rain Flames would cause attack that came in contact with the ice to weaken.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 19th 2010, 8:03 am

( we need sajin to post ..)
Back to top Go down
Sajin Komamura

Sajin Komamura

Village of Residence : Soul Society
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Tenken

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 25th 2010, 9:35 am

((I apologize, since I had a break from school I took a break from the site as well))

--Zanpakuto being one of the most durable things in the world cannot be severed by regular means of brute force, Tengen's hand although damaged survived the assualt from Marta and with a mighty swing of movement he forced Marta bad a good ways. Komamura shifted his weight towards Shinta as he began to gather spiritual pressure bringing his massive Tengen armored hand from his Zanpakuto to block Shintas slicing dark chakras which in turn damaged Komamuras hand!? Komamura stabbed his blade into the 'ground' as shinta tried to escape causing hands of Tengen to erupt from the ground because they carried Komamuras spiritual pressure they shattered the ice, breaking through it easily some of the hands headed for retsu others for marta, cross and shinta attempting to keep them contained in the area.-
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami Captian

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 25th 2010, 9:41 am

-The Sokatsui blast hit Aeons shield causing a smokescreen of sorts but toshiro used this time to appear in front of shinta with his shikai active, a giant dragon of ice surrounded toshiro's blade as if it was his guardian of sorts. Komamura's giant tengen arms that appeared all over the place combined with toshiros attack would hopefully provide difficulty for this foe.-

Hyōrinmaru!!!

-Toshiro cried out, the dragon got extremely bigger absorbing the moisture of the atomsphere turning it into ice, this dragon went towards shinta aiming to slam into him with amazing force and turn him to ice immediately.-
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 25th 2010, 10:06 am

((Those Chakra freezing things don't affect the Dangai do they? If so I'll edit accordingly))

Where?? -=Through the smoke I see Toshiro jet off to Shinta. I jump higher into the area to get a better view of the seen. At the moment I away Seiryoku and draw Fulmination. The sound of thunder rumbles as the blade is drawn. With one slash that is actually many. A flock of "birds" made of Lightning rush toward Toshiro. Charge Edge. Raising my Blade into the air Lightning swarms my blade.The collection of Lightning then start to resemble a dragons mouth.=- Lightning Dragon!! -=I raise and then swing my blade downward. A powerful Lightning dragon flys from the tip of my blade toward my Target=-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 25th 2010, 1:54 pm

--Marta was forced back, but not as far as Komamura may have hoped. She was good enough to keep her balance and resist total knock back, despite being so light... Okay, not light, a little over four hundred pounds, but what would someone expect from a bioweapon filled with with Sin's Sand? Whatever. Marta witnessed something pretty perplexing as Shinta's dark slice hit the large hand. The fox man was also damaged in the same spot. If what she thought was correct, then that's REEEEAALLY inconvenient, cause that makes his already big ass an even BIGGER target. But first, she had to prove this theory. She pulled out a scroll and summoned a black mist condensed blade for each hand that came toward her, and even a little bit more. As the blades shot toward the large hands to keep them at bay, the black mist effects would still kick in, which would decay whatever they touched, so if they were to decay at this hands, then what would happen to the fox she wondered... She made her way toward Komamura while bobbing and weaving around the rest of the hands with both of her blades glowing.-- "Dance, Plum y Panelapi!"-- Instantly, after a powerful burst of reiatsu, both of her blades became rapiers as they entered their shikai state. She now was no longer holding them, for her shikai controlled itself like a beast. The blades cross slashed at Komamura, sending a hundred powerful blades of reiatsu at him for each slash the swords made. A powerful shikai it was.--
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru

Retsu Isakuru

Kekkei Genkai : Rikiddo Chisso

Character sheet
Character Race: Sub-Zero Human

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 25th 2010, 8:50 pm

*As the hands moved toward Retsu he would close his eye that was not releasing Rain Flame and would begin to doge the hands with surprising accuracy. This was because the Rain Flames surging though Retsu's eye created a claiming affect which relaxed his eye allowing him to carefully see each hand moving toward him and doge each. Although as he avoided a few of then hands Retsu noticed to things first that it seemed that the fox man took damage if the floating limbs would take damage and second these hands where covered in spiritual pressure. Retsu would draw his Zanpakutō as his body would begin to glow with a light blue spiritual pressure.*

"Freeze all that is bathed in you frozen glow Touketsu Hara."

*In a flash of spiritual pressure Retsu's Zanpakutō would transform from a normal katana to a long ice sword with small a small ball covered in ice spike that connect the blade to the hilt. Retsu would then continue to avoid the hands but every now and again he would have the tip of his blade graze the hands sending a large wave of his spiritual pressure into the hand. Unknown to the fox man Retsu's had trained his spiritual pressure to be able to freeze spiritual pressures that it came in contact with and even though Restu could not full freeze captain level spiritual pressure his that hands would become very stiff and hard to move. After avoiding all of then hand Retsu would do the same as the fox man and stab his blade into the ground and from under the fox man as Marta attack would erupt a wave of ice spikes that would not only try to stab him but pin him to the ground so Marta's attack would also hit.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 26th 2010, 7:43 am

-Shinta had to turn from his retreat for the moment to see his attacks coming he stared at Sajin as he stabed the ground. Shinta then peered down and thought.-
From below....
He Still flying had to get quite a bit higher which made it easier to spot the exit . He wondered how long the captains were willing to wait before retreating themselves... For if this thing was coming to wipe this place clean he doubted they would stick around. Perhaps when they fled that would be the best opportunity Shinta came to the conclusion.-
"Not long now... huh?'
-Toshiro's Deadly ice dragon jetted at him it was fast and he assumed it would be a one shot freeze if it where to touch him. He had to act fast so he tossed his deadly scythe at the dragon and shouted "Destruct" As it hit the dragon it would explode on it the size of a few houses.

This would give him a moment of time so he used it to swooop down at Toshiro as fast as he could and try and grab for his forehead and say.-
"Genjutsu Paralizing summit."
-Should he succeed the foe would be trapped in a genjutsu where he was bound by spikes to a wall. Though in reality his body would simply fall limp until the genjutsu was lifted.-
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Hitsugaya Tōshirō

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 27th 2010, 5:39 pm

-When Restu released his spikes he would realize that nothing would come out of the ground, why? Because Toshiro had the ability to control moisture in the air and turn it to ice his ability was superior to Retsu's ice manipulation in that aspect so he could nearly instantly turn Retsu's ice spices to water and add it to something 'special' for later. But while that was happening Toshiro seemingly let the lightning birds colide with him and let his ice dragon get destroyed when the smoke cleared it seemed that Shinta had toshiro by the head, but this was a clone of ice quickly created by Retsu's extra ice that could not have been possible if it wasn't for him. This ice clone froze Shinta's had to the clones forehead it was now when the massive dragon of ice, the strongest Ice Zanpakuto would make another swoop for Shinta and continue towards Aeon at amazing speeds-

The Dangai Precipice World... - Page 2 10chitsugayashikaihj3

"It is almost time to withdraw..."

-Toshiro said to himself above the group with sparkles of ice floating around him. He knew that Komamura was on of the most durable Captians and could handle himself although he was fighting three opponents, he also wondered what Cross was doing who was seemingly useless.-
Back to top Go down
Sajin Komamura

Sajin Komamura

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 27th 2010, 5:42 pm

--An ever prevading light would be seen behind Komamura, this was the sweeping train nearing their targets but for some reason Komamaura would not be moving anytime soon. Would their way of exiting be that instant that they could wait that long!? Anywho, the black mist though a powerful disintegrating force of power had to muscle its way through Komamuras reiatsu, it did after a while but Komamura withdrew his attack during that time to not suffer that much damage. This was when the slashes came at the release of the girls shikai. Unforgivable... Komamura raised his blade and brought it down upon the slashes overpowering it in all aspects crusing it with another one of Tengens hands and a powerful concentrated blow but he too took some slight damage from this.-
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Cool Points (LOL) : 15
Hobbies / Interests : The sound of a bullet piercing flesh
Kekkei Genkai : Sight Guise

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 27th 2010, 5:47 pm

*Cross since he wasn't a threat to the captians in here was thinking of a plan to get everyone the fuck out of here. And he came up with a pretty decent hypothesis, He spoke with Everyone on a mental plane this power was obtained by Kham who he has mental convos with on the regular basis.
After doing it enough u kinda learn how to do it yourself, anyway. He relayed Shinta the plan while the train was moving closer and closer, this would cause Shinta to immedeately stop attacking and be VERY vulnerable for the time being but he also told Aeon and Marta to protect shinta from Toshiros' possible killing blow.*

"Shinta, you need to take everyone into the minds void except me. I can get us out of here.. I think I know this would require you to force its activation without being in full concentration but I've heard you can do with by removing one of your chakra limiters. Everyone else needs to protect shinta so he can take you guys in there. Then I can warp shinta and I out of here using some special means."

*Small holes manifested on Cross' hands, turning them into the Vacuum gun... he waited for Shinta to to this last ditch attack in this nearly impossible situation but he hoped that he could do it. He knew he could*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 27th 2010, 6:17 pm

-Shinta held onto the clones head and he cocked an eyebrow at it under his glasses. He then thought to himself How little difference there truly is between Shinobi and Shinigami. This certainly wasn't the first clone he's attacked.

Before his whole arm could get frozen his crushed the clones head in his hand . Of course it was no surprise that he was going to be being attacked from his flank. It was a good maneuver on the Mini captains part one Shinta uses often. To entrap and then strike when there's an opening .

When he got the notice from cross he would smirk. Get everyone in the void In such a fast manor This would strain his mind some To do it on the fly if they had come up with the plan earlier he could have been biding his time naturally to achieve absolute focus.
But Still He turned and faced the Icey dragon Surely he would be frozen if he didn't do anything but stand.

However it all happened in a few seconds Much faster then Probably cross realized. Before the blow His body flared a dark black and symbols formed over his right and left arm as well as his legs.
Releasing 4 of 5 chakra limiting seals. (Each seal releases 10 times as much as the last ) When this happened reality even in this dank place bended around shinta and shot off. The ice dragon was no different it met the large area around shinta where the reality were skewed and barreled out in a completely different way. The way it shot out was random .-
"In order to not destroy my mind I need exactly 12 seconds'
-He began counting down now in a mock humorous way. It was unseen weather he could just do it now or if he was mocking his enemies.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 28th 2010, 6:38 am

--Looks like the big fox man was better than Marta gave him credit for, however, it looks like her theory on him was correct: he indeed does take damage when the big armored humanoid is damaged. Perfect. Now, Marta would just go and beat this guy now that she knew his vital weakness but right before she could get all revved up, Cross's mental note hit her. Damn it, now she had to go on the defensive...oh well.-- "12 seconds huh.. Leave it to Marta!"-- She flipped off to the side as the tengen hand came crashing down on her slashes and instantly began to charge large amounts of not only black mist, but kira kitai poison. She rarely used the poison for if a drop gets on her comrades, it could be fatal, but with two geniuses here, she thought she could be a little more lenient with herself. On the tip of both of her zanpakutos, the mist and poison would begin to build up rapidly and expanding drastically. It looked like a rapid vortex of constant fluctuating substances, and that's pretty much what it was. She raised both of spheres with both of blades and smirked.-- "Get back Retsu! Abyssal...Tundra!!"
The Dangai Precipice World... - Page 2 D15_1610
--She held two of these monumental vortexs of death overhead, and released one at the ice dragon aimed for Shinta, and the other at the large fox guy. Because the black mist and kira kitai poison fluctuates so much and so rapidly along with its decaying properties, it couldn't be frozen. Not to mention while trying to freeze it, the ice would be getting degenerated. Because of the poison, this was nothing compared to even hyper condensed black mist. Same goes for Komamura. His attacks would decay at a much more rapid rate now, and not only that, the poison infects to the point where 1 drop is fatal. And since this is a tsunami's worth of mist and poison that would expand the moment it hit its target, this would hopefully put the captains in a bide for a bit. She even started charging up another one...--
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 28th 2010, 12:43 pm

-=Drawing Zephyr I extend my arms outward. Both of my blades begins to glow with their respective Chakra. Lightning and Wind. Using my blade for the basis of my attacks to increase the effectiveness of them. From the tip of Fulmination a chain starts to zip out, raising the blade into the air I start to spin my arm, a large orb of Lightning pops up about the size of a large wrecking ball. Magnectic Crusher. The shock of the large attack intent to paralyze Toshiro. As the Wind starts to whip around Zephyr a giant feater is formed by wind Chakra. Pressure Wing. I then bring the powerful attack down on Toshiro as will. The immense pressure from the Pressure Wing in addition to the paralsis of Magnectic Crusher I plan to keep him stationary for these moments=-
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Hitsugaya Tōshirō

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 28th 2010, 3:58 pm

-Toshiro who was limited to fighting without his bankai in here was a bit worried but had no intention of staying for much more the train was nearing them and just sheathed his blade. In soul society the power of shinigami are increased and there they can fight without restraint. He took a particular notice to Aeon who weiled the elements with such proficiency he wondered what would happen if the two would clash at full force. When they arrived Toshiro would seek Aeon out for full head on one on one combat. But now, the train was behind them it was as if it appeared instantly without warning and took up all the space. It was massive in size and showed no possibility of avoiding it entirely. It was like veiny bullet with a circular light on its tip that shined brightly. The captain commander spoke of how it would take the power of 5 bankai to even harm the train. But a black butterfly took the place of Toshiro and he was warped back to soul society.-
Back to top Go down
Sajin Komamura

Sajin Komamura

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 28th 2010, 4:02 pm

-Komamura sheathed his blade as well taking good note of these pissants in front of him that dare utilize their sacred power. He would crush the orange haired one that mocked the sweeping train as it neared, 12 seconds would be too much time for the train was upon them and it came fast. But komamura's hell butterfly took his place as he too was warped back to soul society waiting for these fools initial attack.-

The Dangai Precipice World... - Page 2 Janitor
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Cool Points (LOL) : 15
Hobbies / Interests : The sound of a bullet piercing flesh
Kekkei Genkai : Sight Guise

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 28th 2010, 4:07 pm

-Cross transformed into his model Y form, he felt like he could brave the impact of the train for long enough to buy shinta time and warp them both from the precipice world and super accelerate them to soul society by tracking the path the shinigami took to exit. They were closer to the exit than they thought. Because time is dense here, and when Cross moves in the model Y he rejects time pausing everything and a second is the equivalent of a minute granting him forever and a day to get to soul society, of course no one would notice that Cross was doing all of the following in this long ass second. He placed the Void Shot around Shinta which he would do after he took everyone into the minds void, Suck shinta into the vacuum gun and take him and consequently everyone else into soul society. The model Y would use the splicer to keep him tied to this dimension for as long as possible to avoid the sweeping affects of the train-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 29th 2010, 7:26 am

'I suppose that's my que. Everyone get inside of my head why don't yeah neh?"
-The moment he stopped saying that Aeon Restsu Marta (and whoever else is here >...>' except the captains cross and himself) were instantaneously warped into the mind of shinta .

The world transition would hardly be noticeable except by the feel as The Minds void was Just a dark place like the dangai, however the feeling In the Void was much darker . The ground was liquid you can stand on and the world stretched on forever. -

-IN the dangai Shinta turned to cross and said.-
"Hurry up and get me out neh?"
-He said this however in the calmest voice possible-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Dangai Precipice World...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2