Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The Dangai Precipice World... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The Dangai Precipice World...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cross

Cross

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 15
Hobbies / Interests : The sound of a bullet piercing flesh
Kekkei Genkai : Sight Guise

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

The Dangai Precipice World... Empty
PostSubject: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 9:26 am

-Cross was one of the first to go in the giant rip of space, upon entering that swirling black and purple black mass of an area his bodily senses kicked in greatly, he noticed that this was the place that he saw the man use but he was by no means prepared for this high degree of time density. An hour in here equals 2000 hours in the real world which was fucking crazy, and on top of that Cross was constantly falling... for it seemed that those people who had those shinigami powers can stand on air could also stand in here just fine. Cross had to improvise.... he lit his ring and out of his shoes came the lightning flame allowing him to make miniature platforms of dense flame to stand upon. While Cross was safe, there had to be something coming he could feel it-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 9:34 am

-Shinta Would also feel his sences sharpen it was a great feeling For him It almost provided him with a sort of rush. The place didn't seem much for decoration All drab and black. If he hadent long ago traded his eyes for his cat like night vision eyes then he would perhaps have alittle trouble seeing.

Not really a user of spirit energy he also had to improvise his way through . He simply Formed his large dark demonic wings Out of his back and stayed rather close to cross.-

"There is something else with us ."
-He said lowly to him-
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 10:00 am

-=Making my way into the Dangai Precipice, I see the darkness all around. The intesity of this area makes everything seem heavy. Although due to me using my Spirtual Pressure I'm able to carve a path to walk upon in this world.=-
You feel it as well? -=I call to my hand ball of highly compressed Chakra. The making of a Bullet attack=-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 10:26 am

--Even though Marta could also make a path with her spiritual pressure, she decided to do something a little more conventional for herself. Every step she took, she created and placed her foot on a small platform of reiatsu. It wasn't a very costly method, and alternative she'd just use her pigtails and fly, but the first few steps she took were staggered because of this drastic change in time flow. A few moments later, she became a bit more used to it, and that's when she felt a new presence closing in. She placed her hand on her zanpakuto as she pressed on, ready to strike at any moment.--
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 2:04 pm

-Cross started walking forwards towards Soul Society which was in the general direction of... left? Anyway he knew where he was going. He was using all his chakra to prevent this realm of pressure and time from closing upon him it was overwhelming, if he had to fight he would cripple the team severely unless he transformed.-

"Yeah... we feel it, but I have no idea what it is but its an ever closing force as if it was a train of some sort but its not coming for a while, I'd give it 30 minutes. So, since this is the backdoor to soul society they wont know we're coming. We need an espionage plan. Zeik's daughter, Nagase hellgate has been captured rescuing her is not on my list but perhaps its on one of yours."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 2:12 pm

"Zeiks daughter huh? I think I left a sour taste in Zeiks mouth last we met. I suppose I should make things even and go get The little miss .'
-He gave a glance backward he wasn't using up as much chakra as cross but Spending too much time here wouldn't be beneficial to anyones chakra.-

"Seeing as I don't have much data on these people other then there ability to use bankai and there Basic Kido Skills... I would have to say the best plan would be simply to charge right in if at all possible.
Should we be confronted And I feel as I am not needed I will slip out and go for nagase.'
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 2:20 pm

What about their leader?? We can go in, fighting whatever opposes us, but let's not forget. Our numbers here aren't the largest. If we can find who runs them and take him down, it could deal a major blow to their morale. -=I cross my arm splacing my chin in my hand=- I didn't know about Nagase though...so we also need to make sure our actions don't end up bad for her.....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 2:34 pm

'I might have to aggree with you. But there already on high alert. Chances are we will try and sneak about for awhile and be caught anyways. Wasting a huge chuck of time.

Were playing on there land by there rules after all so I agree we should be cautious. However we cant approach it too much as so. Our numbers may be a slight bit small but I believe Jutsu can triumph any opposing force ."
-Shinta said trying to motivate everyone in a rather lame way. He keeped looking behind himself just in case. His wings made no sound but they flapped quite a bit. Being pure black they almost blended with the environment.-

"In any case we don't know alot of variables .. such as were we will end up and where all the captains of the spirit people are.
Anyone other then the captains should be a rather easy win.'
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Village of Residence : Soul Society
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami Captian

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 2:39 pm

"An easy win..."

*Said a small yet badass looking figure in the distance, this was the youngest child prodigy toshiro walking into the precipice because the head captiain commander already detected disturbance from the outside, he had sent two captains in to deal with the lot. Surprisingly their numbers were far outstretched. With toshiros mere presence the entire environment's temperature began to drop exponentially due to his massive spiritual pressure. He walked on hardened paths of reiatsu approaching the interlopers.*

"So naive... A pumpkin, a girl and three other men can best hundreds of people on the other side. We already know you're here."
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 2:42 pm

-Cross peered in the distance as he continued to walk forward as the front runner of the outfit, he stopped but the more he stopped the more closer whatever it was behind them came it was like they were being rushed out of here. But he had a bigger issue to worry about there was some kid wearing a captains robe trying to fight some of the most powerful ninja in the known world.-

"Are you kidding me kid? Stop impersonating one of your superiors..."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 2:47 pm

-Shinta stayed quiet as the kid came fourth. He felt as if he was getting colder. Was this so?
He breated hard out of his mouth and saw a puff of cold air leave his lunges.
Clearly this guy's efficiency was with Ice or some sort of freezing ability. Could he simply Change the molucules of water in the air using this environmental cooling. at any rate he heard them both talk.-
"Cross let's not look at appearances and assume. Remember How old I am .
..So Youve been ordered to stop us huh Kid. Pretty gutsy to come in all by yourself captain or not.... and you made fun of our gusto."
Back to top Go down
Sajin Komamura

Sajin Komamura

Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Tenken

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 2:50 pm

"He.... is not alone"

-Said an overwhelmingly tall figure from behind wearing the same captains garb his pressure was by no means elemental but it just added to the already crushing force of the area. But this guy seemed immune! A presence of power emanated from him, this was the guy that Orca and Walter 'destroyed' and yet he was alive. How? No one knows but this was Sajin Komamaura.-
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 2:57 pm

It's getting nippy. -=It started getting chilly once the kid came around, maybe he had something to do with it. I start examining the kids body and area around him. Whatever he is saying can wait. I'd rather know what is capabilites are than why he was sent. As I focus on this another being appears. Well it looks like they aren't playing here=-
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 3:03 pm

-Cross went for his guns after the appearance of the fox looking dude but didn't wanna look more immature than that of Tigen and Marta and Retsu in the eyes of his superiors. So he decided to figure out why they would even let them get this far if they knew that they were coming.-

"We already know that you hate the fact that we abuse your arts, but kidnapping Nagase Hellgate? For what reason? And why send so few numbers if you all can squash us of the board. I'm confident that there may be a more higher power than even you all at work preventing you from abusing your powers."

-Cross said smugly, no doubt provoking the shinigami. It was getting colder he could feel it but he couldnt shake this rushed feeling.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 3:07 pm

-Shinta kept floating there in spot. THe big guy had alot of spirit pressure it was pretty intense.
He looked at cross as he was talking and gave a small smile to himself. It seemed cross was getting more mature everyday.
Since he stole his question he only waited.. However he felt as though now they were sandwiched between an unknown variable behind them and two captians in front of them. If he had to he would try and push right past them.. But in this area they seemed to be in a disadvantage.-
Back to top Go down
Sajin Komamura

Sajin Komamura

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 3:09 pm

"THAT IS OF NONE OF YOUR CONCERN!"

-Komamura belted out before any sign of response, his sheer voice sent out a massive force across the area echoing for miles and miles and miles he drew his zanpakuto tengen and struck a stance once again bellowing out more of his reiatsu, it was like he was signaling something to come forth.-

"Your actions are unforgivable, using and abusing the powers at your disposable for your own personal gain of forbidden power. It is unfortunate that you will not be destroyed by me but the Kōtotsu will be your undoing."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 3:23 pm

"O so that's what it's called. It's some sort of security system that cleans these way's out right?
And you'll slip out at the last second huh? That leads me to believe were pretty close to the soul society by now.'
-Shinta flicked his hand and his Short sword of poi appeared elegantly in it. He notice the man was already taking a defensive stance.. clearly to block us from getting past.-
'Your size and ... And your temperature changing Scares me not. however I am afriad we must decline your offer of dying by this kotasu. '

-He flew at the large man for which he never got a name with great barreling speeds His tail and claws being present now meaning he was already in his speed demon form. When he got close he felt the effects of the reitsu slow him down slightly but an adjustment on his chakra output put that to rest.
He came in with a sound of lightning to meet Konamura's blade.-
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 3:28 pm

-The yelling from the fox guy almost shook Cross a bit before he turned around and looked behind them... it was as if with all his damn yelling and flailing about his power the thing was coming closer obviously this was this Kōtotsu. Cross had never heard of it, but if they were so confident that it could destroy them then something was amiss. Cross was pretty much next to useless in this world maneuvering about would be difficult and very chakra consuming but he would have to try his best, to aid his comrades using his boots he suspended himself in midair with the lightning flame, something he would consider mass producing in the future. He dipped off out of range from any direct attack and pointed his guns at the Fox. Cross face froze.... he looked as if he was panicking, he couldnt make rifts of space through here out of this denser area meaning his spatial rejection was useless. Whatever... he fired bullets anyway picking up speed plowing through the space going towards the fox curving around him and providing accurate resistance to his reiatsu hoping to drill him in the back. While all this was happening Cross was thinking of a way out of here.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 3:30 pm

(sorry guys I might not be able to post for alittle bit . I'll delete this post later)
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Hitsugaya Tōshirō

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 3:38 pm

-Toshiro slowly took out his long Zanpakuto from his sheath on his back he appeared in front of Aeon with the blade to his neck closing in ever so closely... he spoke to him at close range before his frozen death.-

"We can traverse this place at will even when the Kōtotsu passes... we have full intent to keep you pinned here until it comes and plows through your bodies removing you from existence."

-Toshiro brought the blade down on Aeon with precision and force only seen by that of Zeik, ZK and the other kage sword masters.-
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 5:24 pm

-=I had been paying close attention to Toshiro's body sense he made his appearance. In a flash of light purple, Seiryoku appears in my hand, slashing forward with my blade I would strike the blade of Toshiro. No doubt the meeting of our blades would cause a roar of energy to flow outward.=-
Maybe you are more than just a kid, however you aren't the only ones with intentions. I don't intent to stay here and die. So I guess..... -=The blade of Seiryoku grows purple as aura surrounds the blade slightly increasing it's size=- we'll have to see which of our intents reign supreme!! -=With that said I give a mighty push of my blade to away Toshiro from me. As a usual follow up to my attacks. A disc of Burst Chakra flows out from the path of the pushing slash=-
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Hitsugaya Tōshirō

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 7:31 pm

-Toshiro grunted as he took meticulous mental notes of Aeons reiatsu control, he had massive energy control if he can just aimlessly add it to the power of his attacks but Toshiro... can freeze reiatsu but that's for later they had exactly 1 hour to fight before the train came to wipe this trash away and Toshiro was going to show them how inferior they were in that long time but gradually of course. Toshiro slid back on his heels and kept up pursuit as he murmured something under his breath, he swung his blade at Aeon sending a shockwave of frozen reiatsu that would hopefully freeze whatever he sent out in response, but this was the distraction-

"Sokatsui..."

-Came a voice from behind, Toshiro used shunpo to appear behind Aeon and fire a spherical blast of Kido like energy to explode to test Aeon some more-
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 8:26 pm

Kido! -=I notice that the skill being used in Kido. This is naturally one of their skills, I need to be on my toes for this. With my left hand I aim for the shockwave and my palms begins to glow. Lightning crackles as it releases itself in the form of a sphere. Firing barrages of Blast Bullets. The lighting sphere lash out with powerful lightning strikes as I turn.=-
Sheild of round protection come forth. Enkosen!! -=I cross my arms as a round shield of Silvery/White reiastu emits forward=-
Back to top Go down
Sajin Komamura

Sajin Komamura

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 8:39 pm

-Komamaura's blade was brought up to reach shintas sending a sound pulsing throughout the place as the battle ensued, instead of trying to force Shinta back Komamaura decided to teach these interlopers a lesson in pain and suffering by releasing his shikai, he murmured the release command and a giant mega sized armored fist came striking at Shinta from his right side with awesome power to be feared, as for these bullets they seemed strong enough to pierce through his reiatsu but Komamura unleashed a physical wave of his spiritual pressure at the bullets knocking them away for the time being.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... Icon_minitime1October 13th 2010, 10:59 pm

--As the giant fist came crashing toward Shinta, Marta intercepted the attack, and with both of her zanpakutos she clashed with the massive fist, creating a massive burst of energy on impact. She was holding off such a powerful attack, and in response to this she smirked and said aloud, --" Heh, it's tough..."-- Her chakra and reiatsu merged together and surged through her blades, and she would release a powerful burst of concentrated energy to blow back the fist and send a cross shaped wave of her combined energies into the fist, hopefully shattering, or simply stopping, this big ass hand-- "But it ain't no Global Fist! Shinta, Marta's got'cho back!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dangai Precipice World...   The Dangai Precipice World... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Dangai Precipice World...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next