Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The Tools for the Operation: Sheng? I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The Tools for the Operation: Sheng?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iba'ryu Kashi

Iba'ryu Kashi

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Hobbies / Interests : Playing in the flower garden, eating sweet foods and pollenating flowers
Kekkei Genkai : Bandage(Cloth) Manipulation

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

The Tools for the Operation: Sheng? Empty
PostSubject: The Tools for the Operation: Sheng?   The Tools for the Operation: Sheng? Icon_minitime1August 13th 2010, 10:02 pm

Rushing in with my bag over my shoulder and a notepad in hand.

"Sheng-sensei, i'm here to pick up these things..." touching my pen to my lips before continueing

"7 oil cups, 7 wicks about 4 pints of oil, about a pint of pure black onyx paint and about 2 hand towels"

as i lower the notepad i look around to make sure he was even here
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Tools for the Operation: Sheng?   The Tools for the Operation: Sheng? Icon_minitime1August 13th 2010, 10:47 pm

-The door would open and Sheng would appear though the door at fast speeds coming from the Tavern. Although Sheng would then stomp on Iba'ryu head with a good amount of force and would jump off of it and would land in front of the front desk. Sheng would lean against the desk with his arms folded with a little of a pissed off expression.-

"Yo Iba-kun if you need to talk to me then why didn't you speak while we where both in the tavern?"

-While Sheng did not pay attention to Iba'ryu while they where both in the Tavern mainly due to his board feeling then he still felt Iba'ryu was in the Tavern and knew Iba'ryu noticed him. Sheng would then stand and wait for Iba'ryu to answer the question.-
Back to top Go down
Iba'ryu Kashi

Iba'ryu Kashi

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Hobbies / Interests : Playing in the flower garden, eating sweet foods and pollenating flowers
Kekkei Genkai : Bandage(Cloth) Manipulation

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: The Tools for the Operation: Sheng?   The Tools for the Operation: Sheng? Icon_minitime1August 13th 2010, 10:51 pm

"Well frankly it makes sense for 3 reasons #1 that i shouldn't bother you outside of work #2 that you couldnt give me the things i need at the tavern and #3 that i can't seem to think clearly from you stepping on my head...."

my memory faded out for a second before looking at the note in my had

"Oh yea, so how about it? do you have it? and if so whats the cost?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Tools for the Operation: Sheng?   The Tools for the Operation: Sheng? Icon_minitime1August 13th 2010, 10:59 pm

-Sheng would simply sigh as he would then walk behind the desk and would begin to type into the keypad behind the desk of the things Iba'ryu had asked for. After a moment the floor in front of the desk would open and from the ground would rise a platform with all of the things Iba'ryu asked for on it. Sheng would then walk from around the desk and would stand next to the items.-

"Well I have to say Iba-kun these things all together should coast a good 650."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tools for the Operation: Sheng?   The Tools for the Operation: Sheng? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Tools for the Operation: Sheng?
Page 1 of 1