Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  ╚Hatter's Tools╗ I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

╚Hatter's Tools╗

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sayomi Hayata

Sayomi Hayata

Village of Residence : The Village In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Anti-Matter Manipulation, Night-Vision, Advanced Weapon Techniques

╚Hatter's Tools╗ Empty
PostSubject: ╚Hatter's Tools╗   ╚Hatter's Tools╗ Icon_minitime1January 16th 2010, 1:58 pm

Sayomi carries sewing needles, thread, a tea set... And a dagger. She doesn't carry many weapons around because of the fact that she can manifest weapons from the shadows around her for a short period of time (Half a battle, perhaps...?). Playing cards can be pulled out of her hat, and depending which one she draws, a certain aspect of her abilities will be enhanced. Of course, some do absolutely nothing, however. Don't worry, I'll be sitting at home drawing from an actual desk each time I use this... The abilities enhanced either last for the duration of the battle, or until another card is drawn. Usually the enhancements are minor, I promise. ^^"
Back to top Go down

╚Hatter's Tools╗
Page 1 of 1