Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Locating Sheng... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Locating Sheng...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cleff

Cleff

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 6
Kekkei Genkai : Transcendent Sound, Techno-Data Prowess

Character sheet
Character Race: Technology Sprite
Character Info (Highlight):

Locating Sheng... Empty
PostSubject: Locating Sheng...   Locating Sheng... Icon_minitime1May 11th 2010, 7:00 pm

(Since I'm not gonna get a reply from that Hakku post for a while...)

Cleff walked quite dazed toward the Bukigura. The memories of what he almost did to it flashed through his mind... about 10 flashes a millisecond. Cleff's mind surely was out of whack, but after he apologized, he could probably feel a bit better about it... Or. Maybe he'd be cursed with these feelings forever, even after setting things right with everyone. Cleff walked up to the door of the armory and knocked slightly...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Locating Sheng... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locating Sheng...   Locating Sheng... Icon_minitime1May 11th 2010, 7:04 pm

-The door would open and Sheng would be standing at the door leaning on the side of it. One of his eyes would be closed showing that the knocking had woken him from one of his rare naps. Sheng would then look down and see the strange looking person in front of him. He had no idea who this person was and simply thought of him as a customer.-

"Yes how may I help you."
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Character sheet

Locating Sheng... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locating Sheng...   Locating Sheng... Icon_minitime1May 11th 2010, 7:11 pm

(You are a bitch for taking a nap without Friday knowing. XD)

Cleff held his hand over one of his eyes, grunting a bit. "Nnnng... Hello Sheng... It is I, Cleff. I owe you... And Jenny... An apology for what happened when I was corrupt..." Cleff would grip his head tightly, clenching his other fist.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Locating Sheng... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locating Sheng...   Locating Sheng... Icon_minitime1May 11th 2010, 7:21 pm

-Sheng would stand shocked being told this was Cleff. Sheng would sign and his Zodiac Dog would appear behind him in spirit form. Sheng would then begin to sniff that air around Cleff using his strong since of smell obtained from summoning Zodiac Dog. Sheng would find not only was this the real Cleff but he seemed to no longer have an evil stench on him. Before Sheng could wonder why he would pick up the smell of Cross around some parts of Cleff's body which would answer all he questions. Sheng would look as Cleff apologized and could see this was something that was hard for him to do. Sheng would then release a large sigh.-

"Well Jenny-chan is busy right now so I will let he know what you said and let her choice how she feels about it but ask for me I guess you are forgiven,"

-As Sheng said this he would pat Cleff on his shoulder as a why to show that Cleff did not have to be so tense.-
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Character sheet

Locating Sheng... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locating Sheng...   Locating Sheng... Icon_minitime1May 11th 2010, 7:30 pm

Cleff would quickly pull away from Sheng, seeming extremely uncomfortable with being touched. "Don't touch me. As long as I'm forgiven... Then my business is done... I'll be back after I make things right with every else and after I.. am alone for a while..." Cleff squinted the eye that wasn't covered by shadows nor his hand, then slowly walked off. He wasn't even in the mood to digitize himself. He was severely troubled, it seemed... All of this was just slightly too much. His next stop would be... Mahk-X, then...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Locating Sheng... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locating Sheng...   Locating Sheng... Icon_minitime1May 11th 2010, 7:33 pm

-Sheng would just shrug and would walk back inside of the armory to work since his nap was disturbed.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Locating Sheng... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locating Sheng...   Locating Sheng... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Locating Sheng...
Page 1 of 1