Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A New Beginning. - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A New Beginning.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cross

Cross

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 15
Hobbies / Interests : The sound of a bullet piercing flesh
Kekkei Genkai : Sight Guise

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

A New Beginning. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 12th 2010, 11:18 pm

*Cross regained his footing as he saw Sol collapse to the ground, something was amiss he was sure of, but what surprised him more was that those blows should have broken ribs. And yet this Genin still rose... Cross smirked. But not for long as a blade was heading towards his back and kunai towards his front. He slammed his foot on the bowl that hit the floor to his side, kicking it up in his hands. He instinctively ducked under the assault letting the shuriken and the kunai collide with the blade hopefully. Though his hair managed to get nicked.*

"You asked me to spar as if you wanted to try out some of your higher level moves on a worthy opponent..."

*He combat rolled to the right throwing the bowl covered in the Lightning Flame at Sol with reasonable speed and power hoping it would collide with his midsection.*

"Use them... you wont last much longer."
Back to top Go down
Absolute Essentia

Absolute Essentia

Village of Residence : Chaos Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Completion

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 12th 2010, 11:37 pm

*I pivot trying to dodge completely but to no avail.As the bowl hits me, I fall to my knees. Letting out a sort of screaming grunt all the way down. My blade clinks to the ground in front of me. I spit up a bit of blood as it hits the sword. He's right....my whole body hurts like hell. I think I have one shot. Slowly rising I stumble a bit. I tug on the chain bring Shine to my hand. I raise my right hand and in a burst of Darkness, Ripper is summoned. Activating both my Light and Dark Eye I look to Cross. Ripper glows on ominous dark purple, while Shine glow a white-gold. Placing the blade close to each other the Chakra start to mix. The two color of Chakra still maintaining their own colors but mixing together in substance perfectly. Completion* Take this!! *I run getting closer to Cross and then bring down the blades with all my might. The Completion rips through the ground leaving a large scuff on the floor, chairs ripped to splinters and table blown away as the attack nears Cross. While the attack nowhere near cataclysmic is probably strong enough to combat a few AVERAGE Gennin with ease*
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 12th 2010, 11:49 pm

*Cross looked towards the attack, the ability to mix light and dark chakras was unheard of in the ninja world. What kinda bullshit clan was this kid from? Even still... this was intriguing him, the chakras seemed to be in synch, nowhere near perfect but together enough to form a strike of reasonable power.*

"Ah you've caught a second wind, is there more where this came from?"

*Cross' ring on his finger flared up in defense encasing him in an aura of lightning flame. More than enough to combat this strike. But the result of the blast colliding with his shield caused more collateral damage than expected. The tavern was nearly leveled crumbling at its foundations. Cross grabbed two beams of wood off the ground and appeared in front of absolute, these wooden beams coated in lightning flame so now their durability was equivalent to titanium. He slammed them down aiming to hit Sol on his shoulders... Cross wanted to see more.*
Back to top Go down
Absolute Essentia

Absolute Essentia

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 13th 2010, 3:34 pm

*When Cross appeared in front of me I would gasp as I turn my body to the side. Of course tired I wouldn't move completely out of the way. The one wood beam would slam into right shoulder. Grunting in pain as Ripper falls to the ground. Using the Saving Chain around Shine, I would wrap in around the fallen Ripper bringing both blades into my left hand. I can still push, please just a little more. The two Chakra Light and Dark begin to swirl around their blades once more creatin g Completion. Drawing back on my sword I thrust forward pivoting and putting all my momentum into a final thrust*
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 13th 2010, 3:58 pm

*Cross observed as Sol managed to dodge one blow, only to take the next... his body should be breaking, but it is not. Maybe it was his resolve fueling his capacity to take so much pain. Time to test how strong Sol's resolve made him.*

"You fight like you want to push... we cannot get stronger unless we shatter our-"

*Cross' sentence was interrupted while he was preparing for another strike. Sol was preparing for a point blank stab to Cross' midsection. Cross met it with the wooden beam surrounded in the lightning flame, clashing. It seemed that this required no effort on Cross' part... it didn't. Cross brought up the other beam and decided to continue his sentence.*

"limitations..."

*While clashing with Sol, he aimed to bring the beam down on the back of his neck, this would be a critical blow indeed.*
Back to top Go down
Absolute Essentia

Absolute Essentia

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 13th 2010, 9:41 pm

Dammit!! *During the clash I struggle to keep it together. As the beam comes down, my bodies tenses up. I can't move, I put so much force into the attack. I grit my teeth, my limits have been reached so quickly. It's crazy what I'm going up against.*
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 13th 2010, 10:32 pm

*Cross turned around and walked back to the bar stool that somehow was still intact, he picked up his guns, murder and lament and dropped the beams. He brushed himself off and walked back to Sol with his guns pointed at him.*

"Are you finished..."
Back to top Go down
Absolute Essentia

Absolute Essentia

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 13th 2010, 10:35 pm

*I look at the guns pointed at me. What the hell did I get myself into I then turn my attention to Cross.*
Yea, I'm done. I can't push forward anymore..
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 13th 2010, 10:42 pm

"You can... don't quit Sol. Fight until your last breath. If you accept defeat when your limits have been reached then you wont grow."

*Cross cocked his gun... while pointing it at Sol. He was going to shoot him*

"So you are going to let me shoot you?"
Back to top Go down
Absolute Essentia

Absolute Essentia

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 15th 2010, 12:52 pm

*He's right, the only way to excel is to push my limits... .....I...I'm not.... *But my body it's so weak. Focusing hard, I struggle to draw more Chakra outward. Reaching into all my Chakra points I feel my body shaking. Under the pressure of drawing Chakra from my injured body, I cough spitting up thick saliva with a bit of blood. Hold it together. Pushing my Chakra out of my body in a small burst I yell* I'm not going to stand where I am, I'll push my limits!!! *The Chakra expelled from my body now turns into Light and Dark and pushes outward. With the outrage I fall to my knees*
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 15th 2010, 1:39 pm

*The chakras would singe Cross' skin for light damage while destroying most of the area around them. He raised Murder, his left pistol and shot Sol in his gut. He enjoyed the sound, for he couldn't help but smirk as he shot him.*

"You have a long way to go...."

*Cross then walked back over to the stool and sat down. Waiting for Sol to come around...*
Back to top Go down
Absolute Essentia

Absolute Essentia

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 15th 2010, 6:00 pm

*Feeling the bullet drive into me I cringe as I place my hands on the impact spot. Looking at the blood on my hands my vision blurs in and out quickly. He shot me..... I just want to lay down for awhile... *I slowly lay my head on the ground and close my eyes.*

*I awaken after time has passed, still holding my side. I look to Cross, he's still here? Slowly making my way toward him I find a seat near him*
You stuck around??
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 15th 2010, 6:15 pm

*While Sol was knocked out for a couple hours Cross rebuilt the tavern and moved the bodies, his methods unknown but everything looked brand spanking new. Even the old barkeep returned, but him and Sol were the only ones inside the tavern.*

"Someone had to move the bodies... I would not suggest walking on all of those wounds. You have a severely bruised spine, a broken shoulder, shattered rib cage, and a bleeding gut. Dont exert yourself or the wounds will open."
Back to top Go down
Absolute Essentia

Absolute Essentia

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 15th 2010, 6:22 pm

Don't remind me....*I look around, seeing the tavern rebuilt, but decide that the method of how isn't important at the moment.* ..but I'm pretty sure I can't just stay in the tavern until my body heals. Maybe you could drop me off at that hospital or something
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 15th 2010, 7:18 pm

*Cross' finger turned into a glowing blue syringe as he looked at absolute. This was the LYFE syringe and would heal Sol for the most part if he would accept, but where he had to shove the needle would hurt...*

"I can heal you myself... I never liked hospitals."
Back to top Go down
Absolute Essentia

Absolute Essentia

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 16th 2010, 10:48 am

You can heal too?? *I look at the syringe that is formed on the finger and then back up to meet Cross's face.* If you can help me then I'll gladly take it.
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 16th 2010, 4:49 pm

"Yeah... but this power is severely limited. I have to ask my 'supplier' for more of what I make the syringes out of. But I don't mind using the last of what I have on you."

*Cross beckoned Sol over, once he would come. Cross would shove the LYFE syringe into his neck. The LYFE syringe contains the essence of time. When applied to the human body it restores the body to the last point when homeostasis was in perfect balance. Rejecting bad events and such. Similar to how orihime heals, in a short period of time.*
Back to top Go down
Absolute Essentia

Absolute Essentia

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 16th 2010, 6:31 pm

*After being cured by the LYFE syringe, I clench and unclench my fist. And slowly move my shoulder. It worked.*
Thank you, Cross. You've shown me much today, and all I can offer is my thanks. I hope that's enough..
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 17th 2010, 10:27 pm

"Quite frankly... the sound of me piercing your flesh was fine enough."

*Cross chuckled dryly. He rose from the barstool and motioned to exit out of the door.*

"We'll meet again, I'm sure of it."
Back to top Go down
Absolute Essentia

Absolute Essentia

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 19th 2010, 1:01 pm

Sound of piercing flesh?? *As Cross leaves my stomach seems to drop. He really enjoyed shooting me....he's insane, but interesting. After Cross leaves I stand up exiting the Tavern*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 19th 2010, 1:35 pm

-SHinta would walk in with a small bag of popcorn Chewing away. He accedently Nudged into Some Gennin kid he never met before on his way in.
He was on his way Back to the twilight again as he had been spending much time researching things at Khams place.-
"Quite a dirty place indeed.'
-He poked up his glasses looking for a place to sit.-
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 19th 2010, 1:39 pm

*Cross was well out of the door when Shinta walked past, it was as if he didn't even notice him. He had no intentions of picking a fight, but just wanted to speak with him. Idle chatter if you will. So cross turned around and walked back in, he sat next to shinta and began downing a glass of water.*

"Recognize me..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 19th 2010, 1:42 pm

-SHinta by now would be sipping on a glass of milk. He would look over at Cross as he said that and he turned to get a look.-
"Hmm ..You seem a little different ..But I'm pretty sure your Cross...umm I don't think I ever got a last name."
-Shinta Extended A gloved hand to Cross.-
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 19th 2010, 1:44 pm

*Cross returned the handshake... before quickly withdrawing his hand. He wasn't into such ways of greeting people. Usually a simple head nod sufficed.*

"I never was told my last name... so I just ditched the whole thing. And I just got older over the past couple of days. Shit happens I guess"

*Cross continued to sip on his glass of water.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 19th 2010, 1:50 pm

-SHinta couldn't help but give a small chuckle. The way he spoke was so Rude and untamable that it made him wonder if Cross grew mentally with that physical ageing.-

"Aged neh? I forget what that's like.'

-Shinta took a look at his hand before grabbing another handful of popcorn. He gestured an offering of popcorn lazily.-
"O by the way you survived huh?
I bet it was some girl you have a crush on that came and swept you off your feet that got you to safety. At anyrate your immune to all the poisons I know of So your better for it.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Depthsroot :: Tavern-
Jump to: