Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A New Beginning. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A New Beginning.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Absolute Essentia

Absolute Essentia

Village of Residence : Chaos Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Completion

A New Beginning. Empty
PostSubject: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. Icon_minitime1April 26th 2010, 11:04 pm

Finally, a place that looks inviting.....*After wandering this new lands for quite some time, I at last come across a tavern. Stretching out for just a few moments, I let out air as I set foot into the tavern*
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 15
Hobbies / Interests : The sound of a bullet piercing flesh
Kekkei Genkai : Sight Guise

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

A New Beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. Icon_minitime1May 11th 2010, 6:23 pm

*Cross walked in the door, the tavern was packed... peak hours as usual, however... when he walked in the whole place stopped conversation and looked towards the door. Cross continued to talk, he knew why, he could sense the fear. They knew who he was. When he sat down all of the conversation turned to a whisper. Some individuals carrying on their normal conversations, others talking directly about him. Cross could hear every word. He hated being in public places... but he really had a craving.*

"Popcorn...."

*He said to the barkeep, he was sitting next to Absolute, the barkeep shuddered and turned back around he had a confused look on his face. But Cross looked back, he ran in the back and prepared his meal. Cross was going to start a bar fight in a little bit...*
Back to top Go down
Absolute Essentia

Absolute Essentia

A New Beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. Icon_minitime1May 11th 2010, 7:03 pm

Why it'd get so quiet? *I look to the man who has just sat down next to me. It seemed that some of the people were scared of him. The sudden mood change made the area a bit uneasy.* Even the barkeeps scared....I wonder what the deal is *I would usually keep my mouth closed and observed but I'm interested* umm excuse me, can I bother you for a second?
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

A New Beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. Icon_minitime1May 11th 2010, 7:10 pm

*Cross took out his pistol after the bowl of popcorn was sat in front of him and his Orange soda to his side. He pointed it towards Absolte, he was new... Cross at popcorn with his free hand not even looking in his face.*

"Why would I let you 'Bother' me... that would imply that you would be pissing me off. Which means that I would have to shoot you."

*Cross continued to eat.*

"Now... you may 'Politely' ask me a question. But If you bother me, I pull the trigger."

*Everyone in the tavvy turned towards the two, it was like a spotlight was on them. Cross figured he could use Absolute to start a bar fight soon. The things that everyone was saying about hiim he didn't like too much.*
Back to top Go down
Absolute Essentia

Absolute Essentia

A New Beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. Icon_minitime1May 11th 2010, 7:18 pm

*My eyes widen big as the gun is placed in front of my face.* What the hell?! I think I might know why people are scared him. Although I'm more confused than afraid, I can most definitely understand the fear able to be instilled by this man *Although I probably know the answer I'll ask anyway. having some kind of interaction what I was looking for after all* I'll ask as "politely" as possible then. Why are the people here afraid of you.
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

A New Beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. Icon_minitime1May 11th 2010, 7:26 pm

"You're bothering me..."

*Cross pulled the trigger, a resound 'click' was heard throughout the silence of the place but no bullet came out he could feel the hearts of the majority of the people in the room skip a beat, but none for absolute... he had balls. Cross turned towards the masses by rotating his chair they all went back to their respective conversations. He put his gun down, still eating popcorn.*

"No, but seriously though? Most of them probably have heard of the things I do to people."

*Cross gazed upon the masses.*
Back to top Go down
Absolute Essentia

Absolute Essentia

A New Beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. Icon_minitime1May 11th 2010, 7:35 pm

Things you do?? *My mind begins to wander. I see Cross shooting at bunnies and puppies while laughing. I then see him pushing old lady off planes and pushing wheelchair people down stairs. I then see him eating the last of the candy in front of little kids.* It's probably nothing I should inquire about...is it? *I scan the room once more, the people are trying their hardest to act as if Cross isn't there, but it's evident that they are trying*
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

A New Beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. Icon_minitime1May 11th 2010, 7:39 pm

"If you ask a question, then you shall receive the honest answer. But if you are afraid to ask then I'll have no choice but to show you then."

*The bowl of popcorn was finished, Cross ran his finger around it's edge making a harmonious sound, the butter and salt building up on his finger. He put it in his mouth then took the bowl in his hands...*
Back to top Go down
Absolute Essentia

Absolute Essentia

A New Beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. Icon_minitime1May 11th 2010, 7:47 pm

Well then what do you do to people? Not only that, I wouldn't mind seeing it either, depending on what exactly it is. *He's mysterious and quite feared there's no mistake about that. Besides, I honestly have no where else to be. This could end up good or bad...but only time will tell*
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

A New Beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. Icon_minitime1May 11th 2010, 8:05 pm

((Tell me if this was vivid in your imagination...))

*Cross rose up from his stool and flipped the bowl up and down in his arms. He got a feel for the weight, it was a couple of ounces he could take someone's head off with it if he wanted and threw it at the right velocity. Cross glared at the barkeep who hurried over with another bowl. He sat it down next in the space where the previous bowl was.*

"I'll show you...."

*Cross threw the popcorn bowl like a discus... it slammed into he head of a bystander, with enough impact to spin his head around like a spinning top snapping his vertebrae in all sorts of places he never knew he had. Everyone gazed upon the death, the bowl slamming into the wall in the perfect position. The barkeep walked over to Cross aiming to reprimand Cross touched him on his shoulder, Cross slammed his head back, ramming the back of his head into the bar keeps destroying his face beyond any possible recognition. He then pivoted around, all the other shinobi in the bar appeared surrounding Cross as he grabbed the other bowl with the pop corn inside. One of the first ones to strike aimed to jab a kunai towards his head. Cross turned around opened his mouth and bit the Kunai, while punching him in the gut, he then spat it back at him between the eyes killing him. After that was over, Cross ducked as the other shinobi aimed to punch him while he wasn't looking. In his ducking position Cross used the bowl to knock their knees out of place, he uppercut one of the men with the bowl sending him flying into the ceiling while slamming the bowl on the back of one of then now crippled mans necks running him into the ground. He motioned to finish off the last guy who now turned tail and ran away, Cross took a step forward squishing the head of one of the guys who was laying on the floor moaning. The blood splattering on his clothes and such. The guy that left was well out of the bar. Cross turned around and picked up a popcorn kernel. And began counting down in his head from 10. When he reached one he flicked the kernel outside.... it sounded like it broke the sound barrier and the guy that attempted to flee fell over dead. The 'THUMP' of his body could be heard from inside the bar, now a cespool of dead bodies. cross continued to eat this popcorn that was spilled on the countertop.*

"Thats why..."
Back to top Go down
Absolute Essentia

Absolute Essentia

A New Beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. Icon_minitime1May 11th 2010, 8:20 pm

((Yeah it was vivid. It reminding of the scenes you see in action movies. Kinda like Kick-Ass!!))

*I stare at the display of violence. In slow motion I can see the blood streak through the air and how casually Cross returns to his popcorn as if nothing had ever even happened.* What in the hell? He's like some kind of savage *Quickly I realized that there are murdered bodies here.I get a bit jumpy and hyper* Oh man, hey shouldn't we like...I dunno leave. I mean I'm sure someone's coming to get you..... *Almost as quickly as I hyped up I calm down.* but if could take these guys out I guess there is nothing really to worry about. *I move my body to try to take a seat, but unlike the man before I can't really act as if nothing has happened. I want to leave the area but I just cant.*
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

A New Beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. Icon_minitime1May 11th 2010, 8:28 pm

((Kick-Ass was golden...))

*Cross, detected some movement in a guy across the room. He picked up his gun and shot him swiftly. And returned it to his holster.*

"No need to leave, you're at the Mid-Point... the nexus of the three great villages. Basically ruffians and shit come here all the time. The mid-point is a lawless land I'm surprised you lived this long."

*Cross reached behind the counter of the bar, picking up an orange pop he downed it he was parched from all that salt.*
Back to top Go down
Absolute Essentia

Absolute Essentia

A New Beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. Icon_minitime1May 11th 2010, 8:37 pm

*This guy is unreal. I move through steering clear of the body's before taking a seat again.*
Just who are you? Your name, I mean.
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

A New Beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. Icon_minitime1May 11th 2010, 8:44 pm

*Cross clenched the glass bottle of orange the glass splattered which he caught. He began tossing it into the bodies of the deceased.*

"Cross... and you?"
*A 'thunk' sound can be heard as the glass was applied...*
Back to top Go down
Absolute Essentia

Absolute Essentia

A New Beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. Icon_minitime1May 11th 2010, 8:54 pm

I'm Absolute, but Sol is fine as well. *He took out all those people and doesnt even seem the slightest bit tired.*
So Cross.... *I want to ask Cross why he does the things he does, but I feel that that should be held till another time.* your skills are they natural or are you a hardworker? To be honest I can't really tell much about you, you're a complete enigma.
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

A New Beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. Icon_minitime1May 11th 2010, 9:01 pm

"Natural... hardly, natural talent can only get you so far in this world. I had no natural talent when I was raised. I was always told that I would never carry on my clan name, so I worked... and I enjoy the fruits of my labor."

*Cross was all out of glass fragments, but his blood lust was satisfied for now... he just needed to relieve some tension. He had a lot on his mind, and he was out of popcorn.*
Back to top Go down
Absolute Essentia

Absolute Essentia

A New Beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. Icon_minitime1May 11th 2010, 9:27 pm

I see... *I stand up* I'm not at your level, but would you mind sparring with me? *The request is insane. but I've never really had a chance to test anything of mine, especially in a situation like this*
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

A New Beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. Icon_minitime1May 11th 2010, 9:48 pm

"We can spar now... I won't use my guns if you like. I'm preforming a bio-scan on your right now and you aren't fast enough to dodge a bullet."

*Cross stepped over the dead bodies, they were starting to stink. Cross loved the smell, but anyone not used to it would barf on command. he turned towards absolute.*

"Ready when you are..."
Back to top Go down
Absolute Essentia

Absolute Essentia

A New Beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. Icon_minitime1May 12th 2010, 3:00 pm

*I take a deep breath as I reach into my pocket drawing many smoke bombs. Quickly performing handsigns the bombs glow briefly as I toss them to the ground.* Black Clouds! *The bombs hit the ground and with a loud pop smokes begins to cover the area is enhance my darkness. The Black Clouds slowly start to build up. I dart around in the clouds as I activate my dark eye and see Cross. I begin to throw on onslaught of Kunai and Shuriken*
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

A New Beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. Icon_minitime1May 12th 2010, 3:08 pm

*Cross stood amidst the darkness, as he reached for the popcorn bowl. The ring on his finger struck a glow, as green lightning jetted out of the ring symbolizing the activation of the lightning flame. He coated the bowl in it, as he didn't want to underestimate the new kid, it would be disrespectful. He activated his kekkei genkai keeping a lock on his location with his x-hair eye, having the ability to see in thermal, chakra, and other various energy readings. He took off towards Sol swatting away the kunai and shuriken with the bowl. Usually, the ninja tools would pierce the bowl and perhaps destroy it but thanks to the lightning flame surrounding the bowl, it's durability was heightened.*

"Don't loose concentration..."

*Cross said now in front of absolute, he attempted to knee him in the abdomen enough to wind him temporarily and send him flying upwards a good ways.*
Back to top Go down
Absolute Essentia

Absolute Essentia

A New Beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. Icon_minitime1May 12th 2010, 8:48 pm

He found me!!? I wonder how he saw? *As the knee connects I feel the air as it escape my lungs. As I soar upward I muster up focus and perform a simple hand sign. A chain of Light Chakra forms. Saving Chain. I toss the chain to a chair and use it to pull myself back to the ground, drawing Shine I hold it outward, trying to slash Cross as I swoop by*
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

A New Beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. Icon_minitime1May 12th 2010, 9:04 pm

*Cross flipped the bowl in his hands, he saw Sol catch his balance as he swooped out of the way heading back to him the blade seemed to shine with an intensity, it probably increased light power of sorts. Anyways, Cross took a half step back letting the sword swing narrowly in front of his face.*

"Don't drop your guard..."

*Cross took the pop corn bowl while the sword was passing in front of him and aimed to collide it with Sol's skull.*
Back to top Go down
Absolute Essentia

Absolute Essentia

A New Beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. Icon_minitime1May 12th 2010, 9:14 pm

*I charge Shine with Light Chakra as I fling it in my hands. It flings toward the bowl. It'll probably collide with the bowl but more than likely be flung away. I then flick my wrist removing the Saving Chain from the chair and trying to wrap it around Cross's feet.*
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

A New Beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. Icon_minitime1May 12th 2010, 9:21 pm

*Cross let go of the bowl while taking another step back hopefully out of the way of the chain. If not, then him being in a complicated spot would make things fun. He left the bowl, leaving it to colide with the sword and probably be knocked away, it didn't matter he used his free hands for two quick palm thrusts to Sol's airborne body. *
Back to top Go down
Absolute Essentia

Absolute Essentia

A New Beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. Icon_minitime1May 12th 2010, 10:58 pm

ugh! *I let out a grunt as I feel the two palms make contact. Losing my focus the Light chain falls to the ground and vanishes. I hit the ground and roll around standing up a quick as I possibly can. Panting heavily I look at Cross. It seems so effortless for him. I sign creating another Saving Chain, I spin around the chain toward Shine, it wraps around the handle of the blade and I pull it toward Cross from behind. With my free hand I toss another barrage of Kunai and Shuriken*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning.   A New Beginning. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Depthsroot :: Tavern-
Jump to: