Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Back In Shibusen I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Back In Shibusen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Back In Shibusen Empty
PostSubject: Back In Shibusen   Back In Shibusen Icon_minitime1April 17th 2010, 9:32 pm

It had been a LONG time since Maze stepped into the the world of Shibusen and even longer since Maze saw Shinigami. Plus Maze had questions,,,,and the only one who could help was shinigami. Maze knocked on his office door and waited for the crazy welcoming that was sure to come.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Village of Residence : Shibusen
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : .. Death?

Back In Shibusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Shibusen   Back In Shibusen Icon_minitime1April 17th 2010, 9:35 pm

The door to Shinigami's office opened, and Shinigami stood tall in front of his mirror, a stern and seriously upset look on his face "... Come in." he would say in a gruff and menacing voice.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Back In Shibusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Shibusen   Back In Shibusen Icon_minitime1April 17th 2010, 9:38 pm

Maze was quite shocked as he walk threw the doorway and over to shinigami. Normally he'd be bouncing off the walls and chopping stuff but this time shinigami seemed sad.
"Hey big guy.....what's wrong."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Back In Shibusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Shibusen   Back In Shibusen Icon_minitime1April 17th 2010, 9:45 pm

Shinigami sighed "... Nothing, Maze-kun..." Shinigami turned around, shaking his head "It seems as though Medusa is becoming even stronger... And there is no trace of the Kishin Asura... I haven't a clue as to what to do about this... For it isn't like I can leave the school..." Shinigami turned back to the mirror, seeming to be in deep thought about the entire situation.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Back In Shibusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Shibusen   Back In Shibusen Icon_minitime1April 17th 2010, 9:48 pm

"That's why I'm here."
Maze would start pacing around.
"Seeing as you can't leave these school grounds you need to help me...Teach me to get stronger so that I can be your power outside these walls."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Back In Shibusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Shibusen   Back In Shibusen Icon_minitime1April 17th 2010, 9:57 pm

Shinigami turned once more, cocking his head to the side. After a moment and a few grunts, he began to bounce around "Yes~! Yes~! Very very good~!!!! You were once the Kage of this village alongside Khrona, who knows of the secret technique, so you should very well be ready for it, as well, Maze-kun~!" Shinigami would reach into the mirror and pull out a scythe "Maze-kuuuun~! Are you prepared to learn the most devastating Soul Weapon-Partner move there is? Its power able to slay immortals? To destroy evil? To wipe the Kishin off of the face of this world in one fell swoop!?!? The Kishin Hunter!!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Back In Shibusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Shibusen   Back In Shibusen Icon_minitime1April 17th 2010, 10:04 pm

"Kishin Hunter? Ah yes I remember Khrona using that on me once in a battle.....wait.."
Maze would then realize that Khrona was trying to hit him with something powerful enough to kill immortals...
"That son of a-.."
Maze would shake his head and sigh as he looked up a shinigami. "
"Ok....Yes I'm ready to learn and use this Kishin Hunter."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Back In Shibusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Shibusen   Back In Shibusen Icon_minitime1April 17th 2010, 10:09 pm

Shinigami chuckled childishly "Well, let's get this started with a passion, eh~?" Shinigami twirled his scythe skillfully, even with his box-like hands, then caught it, gripping it with his other hand "For this to work, you must be totally and completely in unison with your Soul Weapon... Not only can your wavelengths not falter, but they must be EXACTLY on the same wavelength and EXTREMELY stable... even a slight instability will make you use it..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Back In Shibusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Shibusen   Back In Shibusen Icon_minitime1April 17th 2010, 10:18 pm

"I see well then out of my two partners I'd say this would be easiest to do with Yoko. Seeing as she is a part of me and all."
Maze flick his wrist and and in a puff of Smoke Yoko would appear next.
(Yoko (so cute ^^))
Back In Shibusen Souji
Look would cling herself to Maze's arm and pointed to shinigami.
Yoko: Funny head....
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Back In Shibusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Shibusen   Back In Shibusen Icon_minitime1April 17th 2010, 10:24 pm

Shinigami let out a puff of smoke from his nose, raising his head "SHINIGAMI CHOP~~~!!!" He would let out a powerful Shinigami Chop Directly To the Noggin of Maze. "Control your weapon! Initiate the Soul Resonance, Maze-kun~!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Back In Shibusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Shibusen   Back In Shibusen Icon_minitime1April 17th 2010, 10:30 pm

"Agh~!!"
Maze spin out of the way of the Shinigami chop swooping Yoko into his arms. Yoko would change into her spear weapon form and twirl her about.
"What are you trying to do? Kill me?!"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Back In Shibusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Shibusen   Back In Shibusen Icon_minitime1April 17th 2010, 10:34 pm

Shinigami gave the V sign with his fingers "Oh, Maze-kun~! Are you ready now~!?" Shinigami would start to juggle his scythe around as if it were a toy "Simply lightening the mood, eh~?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Back In Shibusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Shibusen   Back In Shibusen Icon_minitime1April 17th 2010, 10:39 pm

Maze sighed as he pointed Yoko toward shinigami.
"Very well then let's go."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Back In Shibusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Shibusen   Back In Shibusen Icon_minitime1April 17th 2010, 10:44 pm

Shinigami nodded, now looking quite serious. "Focus on both of your wavelengths... Initiate the Soul Resonance and achieve the highest power of Soul Resonance you can... Even if you fail, you must continue to feed each other power until you cannot feed or amplify the power anymore... And can only synchronize your wavelengths perfectly... Then you will be ready to achieve the first step of the Kishin Hunter..." Shinigami pointed his scythe at Maze "BEGIN!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Back In Shibusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Shibusen   Back In Shibusen Icon_minitime1April 17th 2010, 10:59 pm

Maze would began to twirl Yoko about yet again.
"Come Yoko we can do this."
The air around Maze would began to swirl around at his feet as he twirled Yoko. Maze's soul would project from his body and Maze would stare down Shinigami. Soul energy would flood out from both Maze and Yoko as their two wavelengths began to slowly merge.
Back In Shibusen 527px-Makas_Soul
"Here I go"
Maze would warp in close to Shinigami jabbed Yoko at from what looked to be Shinigami's torso.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Back In Shibusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Shibusen   Back In Shibusen Icon_minitime1April 18th 2010, 7:43 am

Shinigami grunted as Maze came in for an attack, swiftly blocking by countering with a powerful Shinigami Chop. The force was so powerful that it left a crater where they both stood. Shinigami's voice was deep, as now he was ready for battle.

"Maze-kun... Can you withstand the suppression of your soul? Show me the might of your soul, for this is the greatest test of it!!"

Shinigami would then smack Yoko away from him and clasp his hands together, instantly 2 Skull Shields appearing from both sides of Maze trying to close in on him as well as reduce the size of his soul wavelength and energies.

Back In Shibusen 800px-SkullShield

It would take great power to break through the two Skull Skields closing in with such a great force.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back In Shibusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Shibusen   Back In Shibusen Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Back In Shibusen
Page 1 of 1