Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Back Again I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Back Again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Back Again Empty
PostSubject: Back Again   Back Again Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 9:02 pm

the General walked back into the place he had seen times before. He awaited Kama.
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Back Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 9:40 pm

*A lightning bolt would hit the ground, and I would stand where it struck, looking at the General*

Hello there, you called.....?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Back Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 9:41 pm

"Yes I did" the General said,

"And this shall be our or well my exam" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

Back Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 9:45 pm

Ranking exam huh...? Well, lets get this over with.....

*Not wanting to take any longer than necessary, so that neither of our times would be wasted, My raikogan, nerve manipulation activate, as I wait for the General's first move*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Back Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 9:49 pm

the General blinks for a moment. As the blink happened the real General had cloaked himself rendering him invisible. At the same time he created a hologram identical to himself in everyday and made it real. the Hologram carried the General's sword and walked forwards.

"Who shall attack first" it said.

The only thing different from the clone and the General was a the clone gave off no data stream. But that didn't matter because the General and Aeon are the only know one who can read the data stream.

the Hologram lifted the blade up and made it turn red.
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

Back Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 9:59 pm

*Watching, and using the Raikogan, I could easily trance the general being replaced with another....well, something, since the Raikogan traced even the smallest amount of electricity, even through other objects, so the general could be traced, even if he was invisible. But I continued on, not making any notion that I knew about the switch, as I watched the clone lift the red blade, and as I then vanished entirely, moving so fast that tracking me would be almost impossible until it was too late, I then emerged directly behind the General clone, my Shinkira slicing at and through the clone with deadly accuracy, as I then vanished again, and would reappear a few hundred yards in the air a split second later, standing on a newly formed Nimbus, looking around at the surrounding area, as I watched for the real General*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Back Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 10:17 pm

(This'll be tough. I chose you because I wanna prove I am good. The General's like a super conductor for lighting. XD)

The General saw his hologram get shredded as soon as Kama's hand mad contact with the General data was passed thorough his body and imbedded into his brainwaves and nervous system. Tracking him as now a breeze. It was the lighting attack which would prove to be difficult.

The General looked into the sky and knew only one thing. Golden Dragon Decapitation Strike, and this was the perfect way to test it. The General waved his hand making several holographic versions of himself appear. all the holograms were fake and had wings on their backs. They al rushed for the cloud in the sky with different guns and stuff. At the last moment the General made them real.

"GOLDEN DRAGON DECAPITATION STRIKE"Just then a shimmering gold light filled the area.

The ground under the General turned to a bright yellow colour and the area around the yellow was red. A metal looking mech with large wings resembling the General Jumpjets Advance appeared on its back. The mech dragon shone in the light gleaming as it did. The General was in the cockpit area connected via nerve links what he did the dragon mech did and so on. the mech stood 17 meters tall had a massive Archaens Cannon on its right arm and a shield on its left.

The General stepped forwards and blasted into the air. $ of the dragons wing released Fin Funnel Bit that were also gold. They burst around in the sky and began bombarding the clones the General had just made making them explode. The Dragon mech held it's shield in front and it's Cannon to it's side and barrel head first for the cloud. It's head mounted burst fire Cannons that fired rapid burst of solid Dragon Decapitation Strike energy.
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

Back Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 11:30 pm

*I look down at the huge machine thingy, and as Kama wasn't an expirt on these things, he tended to leave them be. He, however, had to deal with this one. I quickly made seveal more layers of nimbus form between me and the general, so that any blasts wouldn't make it very far, as the nimbus was super resisliant, and could probably take the blasts without being damaged very much. Then, as the general was focusing all his energy forward towards me, I quickly make nimbus form behind him, very silently, and very fast, as there was then a flash, as about 30 lightning bolts were then fired at the Generals back, each one moving at the speed of light, would surely hit the back, as it wasn't defended very well from the back, as far as I could see, it would be blown apart. I also cause all of the nimbus to start raining huge amounts of rain and hail the size of basketballs down on the general, so that his mech thingy would be bombarded, and as the hail would hit, it would crack the metal, and then the rain would blow the fuse, ending the mechs function....or so I hoped. And so I watched*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Back Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 11:38 pm

the lighting struck the back of the machine and instantly vanished. As it did the wings of the machine dragon began to glow a shimmering yellow. The wings flipped over the shoulder and began to rapidly fire at all the falling stones. The Fin Funnels Bits that where released earlier began to rapidly zip around blasting the hail stones then occasionally blasting at the nimbus cloud. The General defended any stones that got through by blasting at them with the cannon on his wrist.

The gold armour appeared to Kama as some sort of energy absorbing device. Acting like his previous dragons dissolving state but with better energy flow and more refined way of utilizing the energy. The energy would be regulated through the armour wing mounted cannon's and Archaens cannon on the arm. The armour too was very resilient to physical attacks.

the General's mech past right through a nimbus cloud and fired a blast from its head mounted cannon. This how ever proved useless. The mech came out above the stormy clouds and turns itself around.

(Sona I shall name the Golden Dragon Decapitation Strike's mecha super dragon.)
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

Back Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 11:49 pm

((Just to inform you, Nimbus is no ordinary cloud, it is TOTALLY solid, or mostly totally, anyways, it can stop many things, and is quite resistant to many things as well. Please note that your breaking though would have been very lucking, and would have drained you of ALOT of energy, since its like breaking through titainium steel walls 10ft thick.....maybe I went a little overboard, but you get the point))

*I would face the mech/general, as he somehow burst through the nimbus, wasting a good portion of his energy in doing so, his mech would be running on low fumes by now. Oh goody.... I smile as, suddenly there appeared a huge tornado infront of me, as I blew into it, releasing Glacius into the tornado, making the temperatures around, and inside it a few degrees above absolute zero. The tornado would then fly towards the mech, multiplying itself so that there were five total, and as they did they swirled around, each one now on different sides of the mech, each moving in closer, as the wind began to pick up around the mech as they swirled closer, and as the temperature between them dropped down to the same as it was in the tornados, so that the mech would be frozen almost instantly, as then the furrious winds from the tornado would then shatter the mech easily. I sit back, and continue to watch from my same spot*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Back Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 11:56 pm

"You forgot about this" he said appearing half way in the ground below.

the General looked up into the air. "god he could have killed me with that ice" he said as the ground around his feet vanished feeding the dragon mech with more energy.

the General's wing bit's however had been forgotten about. They aimed at the nimbus's and began charging as did the General below.

"HYPER BURST MODE" the Genera; yelled as all 4 bits and the General below both fired 50 foot wide balls of energy that almost instantly smashed into the nimbus.

The balls travelled using the data stream word and come out just before they reach their target making then nearly impossible to dodge. The balls of red energy explode right before they hit the cloud. resulting in a 500 foot wide explosion. The mechs wing binder begin to slowly freeze.

"I did repixelate too late" he said ejecting from the cockpit. The mech vanished into a blur of energy and flowed into the General's body and sword.

One ball is mistakingly swallowed by the swirling cloud and explodes inside of it (I wanna see what fate the thing makes)
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

Back Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again Icon_minitime1September 18th 2009, 12:10 am

*I would totally encase myself in Dark Path, and then in nimbus as the balls hit, exploding, which would probably be able to tear through the nimbus, eroding it away eventually, but Dark Path was indestructable, plus, it was what I used to teleport. Just as the explosion was taking place, I teleported out of the nimbus encasement, and then appeared directly behind the general as he landed on the ground, a wide smile on my face*

Well, quite a mess you made up there.....

*I point to the explosions in the air*

And you did pretty well....wasted a lot of energy, but did well.....

*I would look up suddenly at the sound of a large falling object, as one of the balls that was swallowed up by the swirling cloud which contained Glacius energy that I had filled it with. The ball hit the ground, the matter totally frozen solid, and as it hit, a crater would be created under it, and the temperature dropped immediately around us ((I hope thats what you ment, cuz the last post of yours was kinda hard to follow for me....so let me know if my post doesn't make any sense either Smile ))*

Well....thats not something you see everyday.....anyways, so self adsessment, how did you think you did....?

*I look back to the general
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Back Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again Icon_minitime1September 18th 2009, 12:14 am

"I could have done better but you are my two week point and I was testing myself to see if I could successfully avoid them" the General said.

(Thats that I wanted, the giant ball of death to be frozen) (lighting and ice makes a good combo)
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

Back Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again Icon_minitime1September 18th 2009, 12:27 am

((lightning and water made good combo, lightning + ice = awesome Very Happy Good, I was unsure))

I see....so in calling me out to test your limits, you were also testing yourself at the same time.....?

*I narrow my eyes, a little too tired for something this complicated, but I shrug and move on*

Alrighty, anyways......I believe you have earned the rank of.....jounin....congrates....

*I sign, making it snow confetti like flakes all around, and make ballons out of the nimbuses around, and a large word spelled out in the nimbus above reading "Congrates General". At which time, I smile, and becoming a bolt of lightning, vanish from the area*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Back Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again Icon_minitime1September 18th 2009, 12:28 am

the General wonders if he can follow Kama and goes to pulls his blue card out then passes out lying sleep on the ground. (in which I too go to bed)

(*bows* Thank you)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Again   Back Again Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Back Again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Twilight Village :: The Lush Forest :: Ranking Exams-
Jump to: