Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 3 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Looking Into Team Corruption

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 11:30 am

Misery yawned again "Mmmm... You're half right, guy. It's not just made of my wavelength... It's made out of insanity as well." That being said, 3 eyes of insanity appeared on each of the walls, the ceiling and the floor, all looking at Hebi. Misery smirked "... You don't get why I'm doing this, do ya?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 11:39 am

"Your are doing this to ether test my sanity or to see if I am really on the side of the dust village I know when I first met Khrona he for some reason felt uneasy about me because of the fact snakes were all ways around me. Am I right or wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 11:44 am

Misery scowled "Well, it's moreso the first part. Hell, I don't care if you're loyal or not. Khrona is forced to care. I'm not. Heh heh." Misery got up, the eyes appearing in front of her "Do you know why I'm testing your sanity, you puny little thing?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 11:48 am

"Is it just for fun to see if you can cause someone to go crazy."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 11:51 am

Misery laughed "Well... Partially... But it's for an actual reason, as well... You use snakes, right? Heh. You ever heard of the snake witch Medusa? She's been playing with some insanity lately. You know she's got a sister, Arachne? Tampering with insanity, as well. If we're gonna have people to take those 2 bitches down, they'll need to be highly resistant to insanity..." Misery turned her back, allowing the eyes to expand "... I'm already lost... Khrona's already lost... Despair is already lost... We're all lost in insanity. Hahaha. Isn't that fucking awesome?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 11:54 am

"So you are trying to build up my resistance to insanity so I can help with the taking down of the two witched you just spoke of,"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 11:58 am

Misery prodded her head "Now you're gettin it. But don't think I like you or anything. You just have a common interest with one of our enemies... I see it like this, if you 'team up' with the Snake Witch, you can lead us to where Arachne is. Khrona figured that Medusa would know where her sister is, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 12:01 pm

"Yes I understand what you are saying so you want me to pretend to join up with the Snake Witch to learn of the location of her sister."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 12:23 pm

Misery smirked "Exactly. Lucky that you happened to use snakes, or else it would be more difficult... Because Medusa has these Snake Bombs, you see... Untraceable to most people, and they can detonate inside the bodies of anyone at any given time. They're made of magic, and she can do whatever she wants with them inside of their bodies. ... I figured that you, having snake abilities, would be able to HOPEFULLY rid a Snake Bomb from your body, if need be.. Then again, I'm not exactly sure. She's got powerful magic and a powerful wavelength. Even with your abilities, you can't just TAKE it out..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 12:27 pm

"So do you have any other plans in store to raise my chances of surviving with Medusa or is this insanity training all you have."

{By this time Hebi would be sitting down completely back to his normal emotionless appearance. His snake would then slither back over and wrap around him looking at Misery for no reason what so ever.}
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 12:38 pm

Misery laughed again "This is technically all you need. You won't be fighting... You can hope. You won't last a second with Medusa. So. Have you figured out how to get out, yet? You still haven't done it."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 12:41 pm

"Well what I would figure would be to stay cool and not let the insanity take hold of my mind or body. By rejecting the insanity I reject the cube so it should not be able to hold me."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 12:52 pm

Misery shook her head "You're only half right, once again, guy. Insanity is just within the room, not what the room is made out of... Again, I will tell you how to exit... Just think about it."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 12:55 pm

"You mean just think about exiting the room and I will be able to exit."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 12:58 pm

Misery nodded "Took your slow ass long enough. I swear, some people..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 1:01 pm

"Well I never asked to be trapped in this."

{Amuria would lightly giggle as she walked over and took he normal position on Hebi's shoulder. Hebi would then close his eyes and take a few deep breather before he began to think about leaving the black room and would then walk though the black wall and appear outside the Team Corruption HQ.}

"Finally were out."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 1:03 pm

Misery scoffed "Tch. He'd better not die. I wanna be the one to kill the bastard..." She would disappear without a trace, just as she came.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 1:05 pm

{Hebi and Amuria would also leave out of the area for they had a lot of work a head of them.}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Looking Into Team Corruption
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Village In The Dusk :: The Dusk Order :: Order; Mission House :: Registration Hall :: Mission Debriefing Room :: Teams :: Team Corruption-
Jump to: