Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Looking Into Team Corruption

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 24th 2010, 9:00 am

-As she continued healing Hebi, Hakku answered Amuria's question.-
"Innocence and an average, oversized axe. However, I am not completely sure what Innocence is."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 7:37 am

{As Hebi continued to heal the one snake that appeared during his transformation would glow and split back into the snakes that are normally wrapped around Hebi. One snake would then grab his coat that as near by and would place the hood back over him to cover his face. Hebi would then look at the giant axe and would think to him self for a moment before on snake would sit up and look at Hakku.}

Hissssssssss
"Is it possible for someone like my self to obtain Innocence? Asks Ace?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 2:23 pm

"It depends,"
-She pulled her hand away from Hebi. His torso was completely healed.-
"Innocence has the power to exorcise the supernatural, so if it came in contact with your soul partner, it could potentially exorcise her. Maybe, if you had a different weapon become an anti-akuma weapon, and never used both your soul partner and anti-akuma weapon in the same battle, it may work.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 29th 2010, 11:18 pm

Hissssssss
"Let give it a shot what do you say Amuria? Asks Tim."

Amuria- Sure go for it Hebi.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 29th 2010, 11:22 pm

"Alright then."
-She stood up, placing her hand on the atmosphere in front of her. She drew a circle with her finger tip, causing a portal to appear in front of her.-
"Come by the Dusk Tower located at the end of the village later, and I shall set up a meeting with Helvaska."
-With her statement finished, Hakku walked into the portal and vanished. The portal closed once she stepped through.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 29th 2010, 11:49 pm

{Hebi would nod as he slowly stood up and walked out of the HQ with Amuria causally sitting on his shoulder like she always does. Although while walking out Amuria would tap Hebi on the head to get him to pay attention to her.}

Amuria- I all most forgot to say thank you for protecting my looks like there is still a warm spot in that big scale covered heart of yours Hebi.

{Hebi would remain quite as the left but Amuria would still smile being able to understand everything from Hebi's soul which Amuria feels makes them more closer then them simply talking.}
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 30th 2010, 9:16 am

Misery would appear from the darkness that was teh depths of the Corruption building, and yet, she was alone... No Khrona, no Despair. She sneered at Hebi "Yeah, whadda ya want?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 30th 2010, 7:10 pm

{Hebi would turn and see Misery appear from the darkness and would wonder who she was.}

Hisssssss

"What do you mean I never said anything to you. Says Ace."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 30th 2010, 7:15 pm

Misery sighed angrily "Look, kid, you're obviously here for a reason. Spit it out already. I don't have all day."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 30th 2010, 7:18 pm

Hisssssss
"I came hear to join Team Corruption and that task has already been done so what business do you have with use. Says Tim."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 30th 2010, 7:50 pm

Misery had a questioned look on her face "I dunno, you're the one who walked in here." Seemed to Misery like this guy thought he had walked out... "... You think you've joined already, you? Huh. Well. I wouldn't say that..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 30th 2010, 7:52 pm

Hisssss
"Yes I have joined and was about to leave until you appeared, Says Rick."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 30th 2010, 8:02 pm

Misery laughed a bit "You were GONNA leave? Well. You're NOT. You haven't joined until you leave this room. And this room is... Hm... Well, does it look like you can leave?" In an instant, the room was nothing but a cube of darkness, harboring only Misery and Hebi. She snickered.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 30th 2010, 8:04 pm

Hisssssssssssss
"What are you up to."

{Hebi would say this as his hands would begin to slowly glow with soul energy.}
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 30th 2010, 8:24 pm

Misery sighed "Oh, nothing... I just want you to get out of this room. Go on. Do it." She sat down in a comfortable position and waited for him to do such a task.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 30th 2010, 8:40 pm

{Hebi would touch one of the walls of black room and would then cock his fist back as it began to burst and explode with soul energy taking the form of a large snake and would then strike the wall releasing a large explosion of energy that would be releasing constantly trying to break though the wall. Meanwhile Amuria would appear next to Misery and would sit next to her watching Hebi at work.}

Amuria- So what is your purpose for trapping use hear?
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 30th 2010, 9:54 pm

Misery twisted her hair a bit "Eh? What? Oh, because it's funny! That's why! Hahahahaha!" Misery then looked at Hebi "Not gonna get out that way, kid. I'd give you a hint, buuuut... Whatever. Okay, maybe I'll give you a liiittle hint... Think about it."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 30th 2010, 9:59 pm

{Hebi would stop his attack and would then look around and think to himself for a moment. His snakes would also begin to look around the area as the lightly hissed in Hebi's ears.}

Hisssss

"Is this nothing but and illusion? Asks Ace."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 1:04 am

(You better not kill my first team member, Khrona.)
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 7:08 am

(Dammit-- I mean, you knoooow I'm not goonna do thaaat~!)

Misery yawned "I dunno. Is it? Seems pretty real to me. Seems to me like you can touch everything. Just think about it, guy." Boy, this was entertaining to Misery. She snickered once more "You should probably hurry up."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 9:23 am

Hiss...
"Why do I need to hurry up what do you have planned."

{Hebi would be using his own words instead of a group translation from his snakes which was a very rare thing to see. Hebi would then turn and look at Misery with a very dark and cold expression that would cause his snakes to move off of his shoulders and body and move over to Amuria. This was a sight to behold that Hebi was actually losing his cool and become angered, due to being trapped in the dark cube which was like the cage he was trapped in for a few years which cause a large amount of sanity to leave from Hebi causing him to fall to his knees for a moment to recollect himself and cool down.}
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 9:27 am

Misery quirked a brow, then started to laugh "Awww, losing your sanity? That's delicious, dear. Heh heh." Misery stood up "And that's the main reason why I suggested you hurry up... The longer you stay in here, the more insane you become... But again, I will say, just think about it..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 9:37 am

"But that makes not since what will thinking do?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 10:10 am

Misery shook her head "You still haven't figured it out yet, huh? Heh. You really are stupid..." Misery leaned against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 2 Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 10:46 am

{Hebi would sigh as he would cool himself down and look around the walls walking around in a square. He would lightly ouch each wall and would then stop so he was standing a few feet away from Misery.}

"I think I understand now this box we are trapped in is made out of you soul wavelength so your the one who can get us out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking Into Team Corruption   Looking Into Team Corruption - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Looking Into Team Corruption
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next