Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Maze and Hakku's Outing - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Maze and Hakku's Outing

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Maze and Hakku's Outing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maze and Hakku's Outing   Maze and Hakku's Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 30th 2010, 1:36 am

"Thank...you.."
-She said bashfully, although it couldn't be seen by her demeanor.-
"Such a deep person like yourself, must be good with children. Or you possibly have some of your own?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze and Hakku's Outing   Maze and Hakku's Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 30th 2010, 1:40 am

"I have two girls..Aura and Mana. They're my pride and joy."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze and Hakku's Outing   Maze and Hakku's Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 30th 2010, 1:45 am

"Is it possible, for me to meet them?"
-She asked.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze and Hakku's Outing   Maze and Hakku's Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 30th 2010, 1:48 am

Maze smiled. "Of course you can...However they're away at the moment. They're off training with one of my masters in the magic realm but when they get back I'll be sure to bring them by your office."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze and Hakku's Outing   Maze and Hakku's Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 30th 2010, 11:47 am

"Yes, I will look forward to it."
-She stood up, and waved at Maze.-
"I'll take my leave now, and thank you again for today Maze."
-Hakku turned towards the door and began to exit out.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze and Hakku's Outing   Maze and Hakku's Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 30th 2010, 5:15 pm

"Any time Hakku. See ya later." Maze said his farewell as he stood from his chair leaving money for the drinks on the table. "That Hakku....is something special..." Maze would then warp home a smile on his face. It had been a good day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maze and Hakku's Outing   Maze and Hakku's Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Maze and Hakku's Outing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2