Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Maze and Hakku's Outing I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Maze and Hakku's Outing

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Maze and Hakku's Outing Empty
PostSubject: Maze and Hakku's Outing   Maze and Hakku's Outing Icon_minitime1January 20th 2010, 10:24 am

After taking Maze's hand Hakku and Maze where transported to the tavern. "We've made it." Maze smiled looking over at Hakku. He started to blush realizing that they where still holding hands. Maze let go of her hand in a panic "S..sorry."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze and Hakku's Outing   Maze and Hakku's Outing Icon_minitime1January 20th 2010, 11:35 pm

-Not being a humanoid of emotions or expressing oneself, Hakku didn't think anything of prolong hand contact. She looked at Maze's face noticing his flush of red.-
"Are you alright? Did the transport take too much energy?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze and Hakku's Outing   Maze and Hakku's Outing Icon_minitime1January 21st 2010, 2:24 pm

"Y..ya something like that." Maze cleared his throat moving over to the bar taking a seat in one of the bar stoles. "One milk tea please." Maze called out to the bar tinder. Maze looked over his shoulder toward Hakku and patted the seat next to him. "Come sit down."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze and Hakku's Outing   Maze and Hakku's Outing Icon_minitime1January 22nd 2010, 1:45 pm

-Hakku took the seat, looking at the various items behind the bar.-
"Tea, Liquor, Juices, etc. many beverages to choose from."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze and Hakku's Outing   Maze and Hakku's Outing Icon_minitime1January 22nd 2010, 1:54 pm

"I know right? Juice and Tea are my favorites..but ya know I've never tired liquor before-" The bartenders would slid Maze's milk tea to him. "They say it kills the brain cells." Maze would then take a sip of his tea.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze and Hakku's Outing   Maze and Hakku's Outing Icon_minitime1January 24th 2010, 1:03 am

"Why would they sell something so deadly? Human economy is difficult to understand."
-Hakku pondered. The more she learned, the more she thought. Maze seems knowledgeable about what transpires in human society, and that intrigued Hakku.-
"You seem to have a keen intellect Maze. I haven't met one such as yourself since my creator."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze and Hakku's Outing   Maze and Hakku's Outing Icon_minitime1January 25th 2010, 4:46 pm

"Well I'm honored you put me in such high regard." Maze took a sip of his milk tea. "Ahh~ that's good stuff. Now Hakku when you say creator..Do you mean your father ?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze and Hakku's Outing   Maze and Hakku's Outing Icon_minitime1January 25th 2010, 4:51 pm

"Shes more of a mother."
-Hakku said as she watched Maze drink his milk tea. She wondered how drinks would taste, never having one before.-
"Rozalyn Haedangwha was her name."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze and Hakku's Outing   Maze and Hakku's Outing Icon_minitime1January 25th 2010, 4:56 pm

Hearing Rozalyn's name Maze started to choke on his tea. He coughed for a while before finally coming around. "Roza-chan is your MOM~?!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze and Hakku's Outing   Maze and Hakku's Outing Icon_minitime1January 25th 2010, 7:45 pm

"In shorter terms, yes. I am an artifical human being created two years ago by Rozalyn. In other words, I am a homonculus. I have 103,002 grimiores implanted into my memory, two of which Rozalyn created."
-Hakku said patting Maze on his back.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze and Hakku's Outing   Maze and Hakku's Outing Icon_minitime1January 26th 2010, 12:31 pm

"I see" Maze's face glowed with excitement. He had only heard of homonculus in books and for the longest time he thought they were nothing but fiction. To be able to have a conversation with that type of person was an extraordinary honor. "Wow Hakku. You really are an intriguing person." Maze gave Hakku a smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze and Hakku's Outing   Maze and Hakku's Outing Icon_minitime1January 26th 2010, 5:25 pm

-Hakku looked at Maze's face, sensing his excitement.-
"Although, needless to say I am incomplete. Rozalyn didn't create me with emotions and now that shes gone, I will never be completed."
-She said calmly.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze and Hakku's Outing   Maze and Hakku's Outing Icon_minitime1January 26th 2010, 5:34 pm

"To be born with out emotion...Unable to feel." Maze placed his hand on Hakku's. "It must be hard."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze and Hakku's Outing   Maze and Hakku's Outing Icon_minitime1January 26th 2010, 5:57 pm

"It's alright Maze. I can't feel the sadness that should be felt, or anger towards Rozalyn if there was ever any. This is one of the moments in which having no emotions is a good thing."
-She said to Maze, trying not to unnecessarily worry him.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze and Hakku's Outing   Maze and Hakku's Outing Icon_minitime1January 26th 2010, 6:23 pm

"I guess it has it's ups and downs." Maze then realized Hakku had yet to order something plus his tea was running low. "Waiter two more milk teas."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze and Hakku's Outing   Maze and Hakku's Outing Icon_minitime1January 26th 2010, 6:25 pm

-As she heard Maze order two more, she decided to ask him a question.-
"Two? You must really be thirsty."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze and Hakku's Outing   Maze and Hakku's Outing Icon_minitime1January 26th 2010, 6:28 pm

"It's not for me silly." The waiter place the two drinks between the two Maze took one and pushed the other toward Hakku. "Here try some."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze and Hakku's Outing   Maze and Hakku's Outing Icon_minitime1January 26th 2010, 6:40 pm

-Hakku looked at the milk tea, not knowing what to do. She knew it was for drinking, but she wasn't expecting to be treated anything.-
"Why, thank..you."
-She reached for the tea, and took a few sips of it. After a few sips she looked back at the drink and blinked a few times.-
"Its...sweet."
-She would say before giving it a couple more sips.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze and Hakku's Outing   Maze and Hakku's Outing Icon_minitime1January 26th 2010, 6:54 pm

"Yup...the human race sure did do something right when coming up with this drink." Maze gave Hakku and smile before he started drinking his tea.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze and Hakku's Outing   Maze and Hakku's Outing Icon_minitime1January 27th 2010, 12:43 am

"Humans.."
-Hakku pondered as she took another sip of her tea. When she finished, she looked up at Maze with something to say.-
"Rozalyn said they were damned. Although, so far a few humans I've met were calm natured. Cross, you and Takai. Khrona seems to still fear my presence."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze and Hakku's Outing   Maze and Hakku's Outing Icon_minitime1January 27th 2010, 8:47 am

"I know how you feel but you just need to give Khrona time. When we first meet he used to act like that tome to..but now he's my closes friend."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze and Hakku's Outing   Maze and Hakku's Outing Icon_minitime1January 29th 2010, 8:11 pm

"I see."
-She would say before taking another sip of her tea.-
"Thank you for treating me to milk tea."
-She said nonchalantly.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze and Hakku's Outing   Maze and Hakku's Outing Icon_minitime1January 30th 2010, 12:48 am

Maze chuckled and smiled. "Any time Hakku. I consider you a friend so treating you to a drink is the least I could do for you"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze and Hakku's Outing   Maze and Hakku's Outing Icon_minitime1January 30th 2010, 1:26 am

"A friend. Then you are my friend as well."
-She said finishing up her tea.-
"But do I not bore you? Unlike your other friends, I do not possess the ability to laugh along with you, or cry when you are sad. Why did you choose me to be a friend of yours?"
-She said honestly.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maze and Hakku's Outing   Maze and Hakku's Outing Icon_minitime1January 30th 2010, 1:32 am

"Because..well.." Maze cleared his throat his face going a little bit red. "I enjoy your company. You my not be able to feel but you can experience....and I want to be there with you when you do." Maze smiled at Hakku taking the last sip he could take from his glass finishing up his tea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maze and Hakku's Outing   Maze and Hakku's Outing Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Maze and Hakku's Outing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next