Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Dropping the Twins Off I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Dropping the Twins Off

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Hobbies / Interests : Reading and Writing
Kekkei Genkai : Kurayami Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Half Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

Dropping the Twins Off Empty
PostSubject: Dropping the Twins Off   Dropping the Twins Off Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2010, 1:38 am

I would appear at Maze's door after getting though the labyrinth holding Mana and Aura's hands. I would then stop at the door and then look at the girls.

"Do you two have keys to open the door."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Bigmike01107
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dropping the Twins Off   Dropping the Twins Off Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2010, 1:47 am

"Keys?" Mana asked puzzledly. "What keys? The door's never locked to us~!" She stuck out her tongue at her uncle, then pushing on the door with a bit of raw, untamed magic. The purple and now slightly red sparks eased the door open. She looked back to Arashi, still holding hands with both him, and her sister, "Wanna come inside for just a LIIIIITTLE bit, to make sure Daddy's home? It won't take long!"
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dropping the Twins Off   Dropping the Twins Off Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2010, 1:52 am

"Sure I don't think Captain would mind if I was just a little late."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dropping the Twins Off   Dropping the Twins Off Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2010, 1:56 am

"Hurray!!" Mana cheered, dragging both Aura and Arashi into the elaborate castle the twins called home. "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDY...? UNA? YOOOOKKOOOOOO...?" She called, stopping in the main lobby with a frown. "Wonder where they are...."
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dropping the Twins Off   Dropping the Twins Off Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2010, 1:58 am

"Could they have stepped out?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dropping the Twins Off   Dropping the Twins Off Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2010, 2:00 am

"...Maybe, but I don't know where they would have gone..." Mana pouted, already missing her Daddy and aunts.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dropping the Twins Off   Dropping the Twins Off Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2010, 2:06 am

I would sigh as I looked around for Maze since I did have to go before Akarui became upset with me being so late. I really don't want to pull a Grave.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dropping the Twins Off   Dropping the Twins Off Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2010, 2:15 am

Mana let her hands fall from the grasp of her family's, then cupped them infront of her, level to her stomach. She closed her eyes to concentrate, her tongue even sticking out cutely from the corner of her mouth. In her hands, a whirling ball of red and purple sparks began to form. She then pushed the ball away from her, and it shot around the room like a pyscho pinball... It didn't do any damage however. Mana laughed at it until it disappeared to search the rest of the house.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dropping the Twins Off   Dropping the Twins Off Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2010, 8:01 pm

I would sigh and then sign activating my Kurayami Eye and would quickly scan though the house. Up on the top floor in Maze's studies one of my eyes would then appear in the shadow of one of his book cases seeing Maze sitting in a chair. I would then let go of Aura's hand and wave over to Mana.

"Mana-chan Aura-chan found him, your dad is up stairs in his studies. So since he is hear I must be on my way so tell your dad I said hay okay?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dropping the Twins Off   Dropping the Twins Off Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2010, 8:43 pm

"Okay, Uncle Arashi! Cya later~!!" Mana waved, grinning, before warping upstairs to fling herself into her Daddy's arms.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dropping the Twins Off   Dropping the Twins Off Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2010, 8:46 pm

I would wave and then flash step out of the house and head off toward the Chaotic Palace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping the Twins Off   Dropping the Twins Off Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Dropping the Twins Off
Page 1 of 1