Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Dropping In I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Dropping In

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

Village of Residence : Nero: Drifter / Terra: Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : N: Kamisora / T: None

Dropping In Empty
PostSubject: Dropping In   Dropping In Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 1:12 pm

*Nero's boarding leads him to Fenri's place to do some relaxing with an old pair of friends. He slips into a window and combat rolls to a stop in the middle of a hallway, board in hand*

Nero: I wonder where they are... Or if he'll try to kill me again, heh...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dropping In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping In   Dropping In Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 2:55 pm

*The crystal walls begin to move in on Nero, the current intruder in my home. They threaten to crush him very slowly and painfully if he gets caught in them*
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

Dropping In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping In   Dropping In Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 3:14 pm

Nero: Really Fenri? This is too easy!

*Nero hops on his board and bolts down the ever closing hallway smiling all the way. He ducks at the end to grab the board and spirals out of the closing area into a more open place that he finds slightly familiar. He slides to a stop and looks around*

Hmm... Oh, wait... I remember now...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dropping In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping In   Dropping In Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 3:16 pm

*The circular room is now closed off from the rest of the house, no windows to open and the only hallway out has just closed in on itself. Small holes open in the walls, steaming with cold even in the already frozen temperatures*
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

Dropping In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping In   Dropping In Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 3:18 pm

Nero: Uhh... Damn... What did this room do?

*He stands up straight, now scratching his head looking around in a tizzy*

Nero: It should come to me in a second...

*A couple seconds pass before Nero slumps over depressedly*

Nero: Ah damn... I still can't remember.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dropping In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping In   Dropping In Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 3:23 pm

*The small openings in the icy walls begin firing frozen needles at Nero from every side, their temperatures so low that they leave a steaming vapor trail behind them that freezes into spider web thin strands of frozen destruction standing from the holes to the point of impact which in itself is left as a blooming lotus of ice*
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

Dropping In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping In   Dropping In Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 3:35 pm

Nero: Shit!

*Everything about Nero's body begins to accelerate at an alarming pace; heart rate, eyesight, thought process, all now moving at a mile a minute or faster*

Nero: What the fuuuck! Fenri you ass!

*Nero begins to dodge some of the needles, moving away from the walls so he's not caught by needles in his back. He stands in the center and begins to dodge the needles he can see and he uses the board to block ones coming from behind him. The dance he's having with himself proceeds as he moves through the needles at a breakneck speed, not once moving from the two foot radius his feet have established*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dropping In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping In   Dropping In Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 3:42 pm

*The needles have already begun to build sizeable lotuses on the ground around Nero. In addition to the flower covered floor, the strands of ice have already begun to stick to him, nothing too great now, but their numbers increase with every movement. His board is already covered in lotuses, only growing now since he is using it to block the needles coming at his back. It is only a matter of time before it grows too heavy to block effeciently*
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

Dropping In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping In   Dropping In Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 3:53 pm

*Nero continues his rhythmic movements to avoid his icy doom, spinning around and turning the board to cover his blind spot*

Nero: What I wouldn't give for a Byakugan right about now!

*Nero's hand brushes a piece of ice on the back of the board and its low temperature shocks him for a moment*

Nero: Dammit!

*The board slips from his hand, but he grabs onto it with his free hand and brings it to his front, now blocking the needles in front him but leaving his back wide open for attack. His mind races with what to do. He's fast, but not fast enough to cover himself again*

Nero: I'm so dead...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dropping In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping In   Dropping In Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 4:00 pm

*With his defenses down, Nero's back is pelted with needes. They don't pierce him, rather they explode into lotuses on his back, draining the heat and energy from him. With every passing moment, more and more needles pile on, only enhancing the effect and speeding up the result. They are not intended to kill, but to detain intruders. In this case, Nero will be detained*
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

Dropping In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping In   Dropping In Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 12:28 pm

*Nero gets pelted with the icy flower needles from every direction and begins flailing wildly to try to get them away from him*

Nero: AHAHAHAAAAAAAAH FENRI I'M GONNA KILL YOUUUUU!

*His screams are soon muffled by the buildup of a large lotus flower around his whole body. He's now frozen in the flower, doomed to wait until Fenri returns and defrosts him or do what he will*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dropping In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping In   Dropping In Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 8:50 pm

Time Skip

*Julia and I approach the closed off hallway cautiously, not knowing exactly what kind of intruder got in*

Julia: Who could have gotten through without being crushed?

I have a few ideas...

Julia: Nero?

Yes, Nero. We should probably unfreeze him soon before he's too weak to walk again...

Julia: So open the hallway already.

Oh, yes, I almost forgot.

*Fenri parts two fingers in the direction of the solid wall before him and it parts into a long hallway, at the end of which is a large icy lotus holding Nero inside*

Julia: Oh... Poor thing.

I feel I should take my time releasing him. It should teach him not to barge in through a window again.

*That being said, Fenri and Julia make their way down the hallway VERY slowly, smiling all the way and having idle chitchat along the way*
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

Dropping In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping In   Dropping In Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 9:06 pm

*Nero hears Fenri and Julia's chatting and laughing in his icy coffin but the lack of air has finally gotten to him. He hasn't the energy to move at all and he can only barely hear the two down the hall*

Really, I'm a ninjasicle and they can laugh about it? Those are some cold bastards...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dropping In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping In   Dropping In Icon_minitime1July 23rd 2009, 9:38 pm

*Julia and I eventually make it to Nero's frozen temporary home and we stand there for a moment, looking. Just looking*

Julia: You really are a cold one, you know that?

Yes, but he needs to learn not to trespass in this house.

*Fenri takes a step forward and places a hand on the lotus, making it recede to Nero's throat, barely enough to let him speak*

So, to what do we pay this visit Nero?
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

Dropping In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping In   Dropping In Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 1:09 am

*Nero gives Fenri a really mean side stare since he can't really move his head much. He coughs a bit before spitting out some stifled and shivering words*

I was goinngghk to sssee if hyou ghais were in dhe moodh for shum chumpany.

*His words, cut off by his own jaw are still intellighble, one price to pay from being buried to your neck in ice*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dropping In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping In   Dropping In Icon_minitime1July 24th 2009, 6:57 pm

*Nero's cold stare is a small price to pay for him to learn not to barge into my house unannounced. Julia walks to Nero's flower and runs her fingers through his hair, comforting him while he's stuck with nothing to do*

Julia: You're always welcome in our home, just learn to knock first. The doors will open for you.

Yes, knock.

*I walk to the ice as well, knocking on it a couple times before it shatters into fine shards and falls into a pile under Nero. Julia and I remain untouched by the cold shrapnel, but Nero's body gets a very large pop from all sides. It would more than likely hurt quite a lot, but who is to say?*
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

Dropping In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping In   Dropping In Icon_minitime1July 25th 2009, 12:06 am

*Nero yelps in pain before collapsing into the icy shards beneath him. He lays there weakly, shivering and coughing*

I.... *shiver cough* h-h-h-hat-t-t-te t-t-t-ough l-l-l-ov-v-e... *cough*

*He closes his eyes as he lays there weakly on the brink of death*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dropping In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping In   Dropping In Icon_minitime1July 25th 2009, 11:41 pm

*I look down on him with pitying eyes*

Your father should be ashamed that his son couldn't handle himself in a test of speed.

Julia: Fenri, stop being so hard on him.

*Julia bends down and picks Nero up, leaning him on her shoulder*

Julia: Are you ok? You look like you should kiss me...

Don't just offer yourself like that. He must grow to withstand to the brink of death.

Julia: I think he's about there right now, Fenri. Your security system made sure of that.

*Julia gives Fenri a cold sarcastic look before turning back to Nero*

Julia: I know you need the blood. Kiss me.

*Julia begins to undo her scarf while Fenri walks away from the scene*

I'll be upstairs when you two are done.
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

Dropping In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping In   Dropping In Icon_minitime1July 25th 2009, 11:50 pm

*Nero looks up to Julia wearily, watching as her neck becomes exposed. Her soft skin entices him and he begins to move his face towards hers*

Thank you...

*He moves his face towards her neck and opens his mouth wide, revealing long, sharp incisors placed on Julia's neck. He bites down hard begins to drink deep of the rich crimson life that Julia is producing*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dropping In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping In   Dropping In Icon_minitime1July 26th 2009, 12:04 am

*Julia winces slightly at Nero's teeth go into her skin, but the pain is something she's gotten used to over the time that she's known Nero. She holds him tightly, yet tenderly as she continues to let him drink from her and replenish his strength. Fenri on the other hand has left the two to their devices in the chamber*

Julia: You don't have to be so rough.
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

Dropping In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping In   Dropping In Icon_minitime1July 26th 2009, 12:23 am

I'm sorry, I can't help myself...

*Nero soon loses control of his body to his baser instincts, those rooted in his vampiritic survival. He takes a firm hold on Julia's jacket and pushes her to the ground with some never before seen upper body strength. He holds her pinned for a moment before his drinking becomes more vigorous and sloppy. Blood begins to drip from his mouth onto the floor, slowly making a puddle next to Julia's face*

Stop it... I can't... But I have to... But it's so good... I want more... But she'll die... I don't care...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dropping In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping In   Dropping In Icon_minitime1July 26th 2009, 12:30 am

Julia: Oh no, not again.

*Julia begins to writhe under Nero's assault, trying to get away from the boy, but he seems to have grown much stronger than her. The pain on her neck begins to grow greatly as his drinking loses any notion of familiarity with her*

Julia: Nero, if you don't stop now, I'm going to have to hurt you severely!

*Fenri has since removed himself from the house, now moving about Vescrutia*
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

Dropping In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping In   Dropping In Icon_minitime1July 26th 2009, 12:58 am

STOP IT!... NO!... YES!... SHE'S MI--

*Nero finally finds the willpower to fight off his instincts and jumps off of Julia's body, falling back and sliding a couple feet twitching. It would seem that he's back to his sensees completely, but nothing is for sure. His twitching slows down slightly to the point where he's now the one writhing on the cold floor*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dropping In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping In   Dropping In Icon_minitime1July 28th 2009, 3:09 pm

*Julia squirms a bit on the floor from the sharp pain of the sloppy bite Nero just gave her. After the bleeding stops, or at least slows down enough for her to move safely, she stands to her feet, still holding her neck. She walks slowly closer to Nero and kneels beside him, still very careful not to get too close to him while she's bleeding*

Julia: Nero... Are you awake?
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

Dropping In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping In   Dropping In Icon_minitime1July 29th 2009, 8:37 pm

*Nero squirms a bit, slightly hesitant to answer*

Uhhh... Yeah... Sorry...

*He curls up tighter into a little ball of vampire on the cold floor, quite embarrassed at the situation he's in*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dropping In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping In   Dropping In Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Dropping In
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next