Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A Rituke Outing - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A Rituke Outing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Rituke Outing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rituke Outing   A Rituke Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 29th 2009, 2:15 am

Mana was already at the bar, and as soon as he sat down, she clung to her Daddy's arm. They ordered the drinks while Mana chattered happily away.
"...So, Daddy, yer going to teach us some magic later, right~? You promised!!" She pleaded with Maze, only stopping in her chatter to take a drink from her smoothie when it came. "Comeon, Daddy! We need to know at least a little bit on how our magic works - *SLURRRRRRRRRRP* - How would we get by not knowing???"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Rituke Outing   A Rituke Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 29th 2009, 2:24 am

"Don't worry sweetheart when we get back home we'll start your training." Maze smile as he ruffled Mana's hair.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Rituke Outing   A Rituke Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 29th 2009, 11:00 am

"Hurray!" Mana grinned happily, but scrunched up her face as Daddy ruffled her hair. He was just lucky it was so short. She swatted his hand playfully, with a laugh. "Good! Breaking promises is always a bad thing, Daddy!" *SSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLURRRRRRRRRRRP*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Rituke Outing   A Rituke Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 29th 2009, 3:08 pm

She's right Father....breaking a promise is unforgivable. ^Aura said this with a smile although she was dead serious. She took her strawberry smoothie in hand and took a slurp.^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Rituke Outing   A Rituke Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 29th 2009, 3:10 pm

"Your right Aura....and I promise when we get home we'll start training." Maze smiled at Aura as he took his smoothie that was also strawberry and took a slurp.....Like Father like Daughter I guess.
Back to top Go down
Kira Kittredge

Kira Kittredge

Village of Residence : Village of Reality
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Anime, Bowling, and RPing
Kekkei Genkai : Plant Control

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: A Rituke Outing   A Rituke Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 29th 2009, 10:20 pm

*To Arashi* Iv'e been better.

*To Maze* Can I join you in the training?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1018109495&ref=name#/prof
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Rituke Outing   A Rituke Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 30th 2009, 7:20 am

"Kira it's not me you should be asking." Maze pointed to his two kids and smiled. "It's there training session. You should ask them if you could come."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Rituke Outing   A Rituke Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 30th 2009, 10:32 am

"Oh pleeeeeeeeeeease Daddy, can Kira-chan join us? Pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?" Mana begged, hanging off Daddy's arm. "Aura and I need to meet new people, ya know. Even though I love you oh so much!" She kissed Daddy's cheek, then beamed up at him. "'Sides, I'm sure Kira-chan can show us some magic tooooooo~!!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Rituke Outing   A Rituke Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1December 30th 2009, 5:59 pm

She's right Father...with more people around we'll be shored to learn faster. ^Aura spoke calming as she took another slurp of her smoothie.^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Rituke Outing   A Rituke Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 8th 2010, 6:57 pm

*i would walk in the tavern, looking around as id notice maze with the two young women*
maze! how's it going?
*i'd look to the two girls, smiling*
who might you two be?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Rituke Outing   A Rituke Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 8th 2010, 7:01 pm

(FINALLY~!! Someone to post with~! :P)

Mana turned to the newcomer, setting down her newly finished drink. "Hiya~!! ...You know my Daddy?" She tilted her head to the side, and the hopped down from her stool to walk over to him. She poked his cheek comicly, "I don't think we've met~! I'm Mana... That's my sister, Aura..." She pointed in Aura's general direction. She then smiled, "Who're you~?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Rituke Outing   A Rituke Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 8th 2010, 7:10 pm

*i smile warmly at mana's perkiness*
yeah, im a good friend of your dad's
*it hits me when i think about it*
...sado's child...?
*i look to aura, then back at mana*
im kai ishidate, just call me kai
*i smile again, looking at my to godchildren*
the resemblence is uncanny
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Rituke Outing   A Rituke Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 8th 2010, 7:29 pm

"Oh... Well Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai, Kai-kun~!!!" Mana promptly proceeded to glomp this man she had only just met. She poked his cheek yet again, "Your energy-stuffs... They're all... Blindingly bright, and pure." She stuck out her tongue. "I'M BLIIIIIND~!!!" She joked, covering her eyes with her hands, and falling back to fall with a THUD! onto the tavern floor.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Rituke Outing   A Rituke Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 8th 2010, 7:45 pm

*i laugh as she explains about my chakra*
yeah, im known as the light realm's warrior...well, the angel of shining light now
*i laugh harder as i help mana up*
you're a silly one i see
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Rituke Outing   A Rituke Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 8th 2010, 8:08 pm

"Of course I'm silly, O Blinding-Angel-Man....~!" She stuck out her tongue at him, and laughed along. She pulled on his sleeve, "Hey, uhhmmm... Can you fly~?" She looked up at him, quite curious.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Rituke Outing   A Rituke Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 8th 2010, 9:08 pm

*i smile and look to the ceiling*
of course i can
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Rituke Outing   A Rituke Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 8th 2010, 9:30 pm

"Ohmygawd, REEEEEEEEEEEALLY!?!?!" Mana squealed, practically jumping up and down in excitement, "Can you show me? PWWWWWWWWWWEAAAAAAAASE!?!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Rituke Outing   A Rituke Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 8th 2010, 10:30 pm

*i laugh*
how bout i take you for a ride?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Rituke Outing   A Rituke Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 9th 2010, 6:58 pm

Mana clapped, "Oh, yes please!!!" She jumped up and down excitedly, practically running around him in circles, "Let'sgoLet'sgoLet'sgoLet'sgoLet'sgoLet'sgoLet'sgo~!!!!" She took his hand, running out the door while dragging Kai-kun behind her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Rituke Outing   A Rituke Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 9th 2010, 8:32 pm

*i smile as im dragged behind mana*
a hyper one indeed
*once outside, id look around in the sky as my wings sprout out. id look to mana and smile before holding her tight and taking off into the air slowly*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Rituke Outing   A Rituke Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 14th 2010, 6:03 pm

She squealed, but held still as she was lifted into the sky. She then giggled, holding out her arms to be parallel to Kai's wings, even flapping them comically every once and awhile. "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!!!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Rituke Outing   A Rituke Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 14th 2010, 9:30 pm

Aura and Maze walked outside the tavern and watched Mana and Kai fly around. "I'm glad to see you two are having a good time."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Rituke Outing   A Rituke Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 16th 2010, 1:36 am

Still giggling, Mana called, "HEY DADDY~!! LOOKIT MEEEEEEEEEEE~!!" She flapped her arms a few more times, before growing bored. She warped down into her Daddy's arms, no doubt leaving Kai-kun very confused. "So~!! Training...?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Rituke Outing   A Rituke Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 16th 2010, 3:54 am

"Yes I know training." Maze looked to his side down at Auraa smiling. "You ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Rituke Outing   A Rituke Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 16th 2010, 3:55 am

^Aura nodded.^ Yes I'm ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rituke Outing   A Rituke Outing - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Rituke Outing
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next