Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Looking to join the team I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Looking to join the team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Looking to join the team Empty
PostSubject: Looking to join the team   Looking to join the team Icon_minitime1December 7th 2009, 12:10 pm

Juri walkes around the place looking for maze.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join the team   Looking to join the team Icon_minitime1December 7th 2009, 1:36 pm

Maze appeared before the boy smiling warmly. "Ello...Juri...why are you in my team's HQ?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join the team   Looking to join the team Icon_minitime1December 7th 2009, 1:38 pm

Because I wont to join thats why I'm here
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join the team   Looking to join the team Icon_minitime1December 7th 2009, 1:44 pm

"Well then if you want to join you'll have to make it threw The Test Of Magical Mastery Ninjutsu Exam Of All Tests Of Ninjutsu!!!!" Maze laughed evily.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join the team   Looking to join the team Icon_minitime1December 7th 2009, 2:00 pm

"Ok let'do this"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join the team   Looking to join the team Icon_minitime1December 7th 2009, 2:03 pm

"Nah I'm just messing with ya. There is no test if you want to join your in." Maze laughed to himself as he walked away. "Welcome to the team!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join the team   Looking to join the team Icon_minitime1December 8th 2009, 1:23 pm

"Cool thanks maze I wont let you down"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join the team   Looking to join the team Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Looking to join the team
Page 1 of 1