Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Requesting to join Team Enzeru I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Requesting to join Team Enzeru

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Requesting to join Team Enzeru Empty
PostSubject: Requesting to join Team Enzeru   Requesting to join Team Enzeru Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 7:54 pm

Lin walks into the base and sees no one but he knew they were listening so he says "Hey is anyone here because I want to join your team,if you don't mind?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to join Team Enzeru   Requesting to join Team Enzeru Icon_minitime1November 16th 2009, 8:58 pm

angerly "Hello.....MAZE,CAN I JOIN TEAM ENZERU IF I CAN."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to join Team Enzeru   Requesting to join Team Enzeru Icon_minitime1November 17th 2009, 4:30 pm

Mamoru was quite annoyed... Sadako was off on that mission with Arashi, and Maze had only arrived back from space a little while ago, and so it was now his duty to accept people into the team?? He scoffed, appearing infront of Linomaru, "You wish to join, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to join Team Enzeru   Requesting to join Team Enzeru Icon_minitime1November 17th 2009, 8:39 pm

Shocked when Mamoru appeared infront of him."Yeah....I'm Linomaru Hugo,Chunnin of The Reality."he stated with hands and feet at his side.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to join Team Enzeru   Requesting to join Team Enzeru Icon_minitime1November 18th 2009, 3:26 pm

"I suppose I could let you try." Mamoru turned away from Lin, starting to walk the other way, "Lin. I need to ask... Why do you want to join the Enzeru?" He asked, projecting his voice on air currents so it sounded as if Mamoru was right beside Lin.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to join Team Enzeru   Requesting to join Team Enzeru Icon_minitime1November 18th 2009, 3:56 pm

"I believe that this is one of our vilages great eam and I think I have what it takes to be on the team."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to join Team Enzeru   Requesting to join Team Enzeru Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 4:02 pm

Mamoru scoffed. "Another one in it for himself? The flattery was I nice touch, I must say, but it's been done before. We need people to join this team who wish to protect the village, and to help it's people survive. The strong protecting the weak and whatnot..." Mamoru stopped, his back still to Lin. "I don't think you have what it takes, Linomaru." A swift wind picked up, swirling around both Linomaru and his soul partner for a brief instant. "I don't think you'll ever have what it takes."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to join Team Enzeru   Requesting to join Team Enzeru Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 6:58 pm

Lin draws Nito and give a large swing of te blad and a gust of with would come from the blade.
"Okay then you want to here the truth you got it then.....I want to join the team in order....inorder to protect my village and the ones that I care most about because without them Linomaru Hugo wouldn't be Linomaru Hugo....Get it?.........And the next time something big happen I want to be part of it and give our village and the other villages as well a fighting chance....And that's why I wish to join this team."Lin said looking down at the ground as he begain to cry.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to join Team Enzeru   Requesting to join Team Enzeru Icon_minitime1November 28th 2009, 9:11 pm

Mamoru turned to face him, his expression softening. "Is that really true?" He took a step toward Lin. "You shouldn't cry, you know. Even when being torn apart on the inside, a man should not show it on his features. Others look to us for strength, we are who they rely on. We need to stay strong to help others through."
Mamoru held out a hand for Lin to shake, "Congratulations, man. You're now a part of the team."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to join Team Enzeru   Requesting to join Team Enzeru Icon_minitime1December 30th 2009, 11:53 am

"Really...Thank you,Thank you."Lin shakes his hand and ran toward the build door
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting to join Team Enzeru   Requesting to join Team Enzeru Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Requesting to join Team Enzeru
Page 1 of 1