Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Requsting To Join I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Requsting To Join

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan

Nathan

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Tamashii Okami

Character sheet
Character Race: Lycan
Character Info (Highlight):

Requsting To Join Empty
PostSubject: Requsting To Join   Requsting To Join Icon_minitime1November 2nd 2009, 6:29 pm

*Nathan would appear at the headquarters of the one known as khrona he heard a lot about him but never met so nathan decides to see if he is strong enough to join a team.* "Hello, Mr. Khrona are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid

Requsting To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requsting To Join   Requsting To Join Icon_minitime1November 2nd 2009, 7:02 pm

Khrona's eye could be seen gleaming in the darkness "Yeaaaah... I'm here... What is it you want, guy...?" Khrona seemed a bit more dismal than normal for some reason...
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

Requsting To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requsting To Join   Requsting To Join Icon_minitime1November 2nd 2009, 7:11 pm

"Hi there i'm nathan and i would like to join your team sir" *Nathan was kinda of nervous he didnt know what tho expect with khrona he heard rumors thats he's insane but that couldn't be true*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

Requsting To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requsting To Join   Requsting To Join Icon_minitime1November 2nd 2009, 7:21 pm

Khrona snickered sinisterly, his teeth gleaming brightly in the darkness "Nyaaaah... Everyone has heard rumors about me... Hahaha. But they're all so true, guy..!" Khrona pulled him close with psychic forces. "You wanna join my team, eeeeh? People have been coming along recently... Myeheh. I guess you'd have to go through gruesome and strenuous tasks... Or just one really horrible one..."
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

Requsting To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requsting To Join   Requsting To Join Icon_minitime1November 2nd 2009, 9:12 pm

"..............I'll take one really horrible one please."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

Requsting To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requsting To Join   Requsting To Join Icon_minitime1November 2nd 2009, 9:41 pm

Khrona's grin became too wide to fit his face, his tongue licking his teeth ambitiously as his eyes started to lose focus "Heheheheh... Alright. Alright. Horrible~?" Khrona grabbed Nathan's face, his skin surging for a moment or two. He would then squeeze Nathan's face tightly before finally releasing him and letting him to the ground. "I have something horrible for you... You must fight my daughter using none of your powers or abilities. Only your weapon. And even with that, you can use no abilities. You must fight on skill alone. And, the penalty for you using your abilities..." Khrona's eyes suddenly focused directly on Nathan, insane psychic pressures pushing against his body "... An agent of mine is inside of you. A cell mutated into a miniature Khrona. If you even think of using your powers, the micro Khrona will attack you from the inside in any way he sees fit... Gooot it~?" Khrona snickered morbidly.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

Requsting To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requsting To Join   Requsting To Join Icon_minitime1November 3rd 2009, 4:32 pm

*holding his hand in pain he would look up to khrona* "If thats what i have to do then I'll accept the task."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

Requsting To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requsting To Join   Requsting To Join Icon_minitime1November 3rd 2009, 4:37 pm

Khrona cackled "Good!... Damn, I should have asked you to do it with one leg and with no arms... But whatever. I'll call my daughter in, now, then."
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

Requsting To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requsting To Join   Requsting To Join Icon_minitime1November 3rd 2009, 4:43 pm

"Alright then..................wait can I use my companion?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

Requsting To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requsting To Join   Requsting To Join Icon_minitime1November 4th 2009, 6:14 pm

Khrona pondered a bit "So long as your partner requires no chakra, soul energy or any kind of other abilities or energy to use, go right the fuck ahead. You cannot use chakra, magic or soul energy. Otherwise, go right the fuck ahead with anything else you may or may not have." Khrona tapped his foot, snapping his fingers for his daughter, Chroma.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Monochrome Girl Dipped in Insanity :: Anbu of the Dusk
Chroma

Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Reverse Rejection, Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman Beastkin/Weapon/Black Blood Hybrid

Requsting To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requsting To Join   Requsting To Join Icon_minitime1November 5th 2009, 6:07 pm

Chroma would appear in an instant, it seemed. How? NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW. Her hat wiggled a bit as she pulled up a sleeve to wave at Nathan "Hi there~! I'm sure we'll have a great battle! Please, go easy on me, though! I don't have that much experience..." She turned to her father, giving an insane stare and smile, one of darkness and evil, knowing damn well that she knew what she was doing... For the most part.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

Requsting To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requsting To Join   Requsting To Join Icon_minitime1November 5th 2009, 8:54 pm

I'mmmmm getting raped *nathan would let out a loud whistle summoning leo his best friend into the battlefield. he would have him in is full moon form but he doesn't want to get disqualified for using a jutsu* "Riiight I'm sure you'll do fine even if if its your first battle". *nathan would summon yumari in her chain scythe form as leo gets into a fighting stance as well* "You may have the first move."
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

Requsting To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requsting To Join   Requsting To Join Icon_minitime1November 5th 2009, 9:22 pm

Gig scoffed, popping out of the Reverse Rejection Orb around Chroma's neck "First battle? What the hell is this guy--"

Chroma would quickly shut Gig up by flailing him around uncontrollably, the sword he is now confined to being stabbed into the ground.

Gig: SHIT. The hell was that for!?!?

Chroma merely glared at Gig insanely, before one of the swords that Feinne was would also pop out of the Reverse Rejection Orb. Chroma would have Gig in the right and Feinne in the left, pointing Gig at Nathan "Well... If you insist, good sir!" She would run toward Nathan, looking a bit wobbly is she ran, flailing her two swords in front of her wildly and dramatically, screeching some noise.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

Requsting To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requsting To Join   Requsting To Join Icon_minitime1November 5th 2009, 9:26 pm

"...." *nathan would jump into the air twirling the scythe around in the air and would then forcefully swing it to the ground trying to hook the left foot of chroma, thinking of a couple of strategies in his head while doing so*
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

Requsting To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requsting To Join   Requsting To Join Icon_minitime1November 5th 2009, 9:36 pm

Chroma, seeing the scythe blade coming from the side, would extend her own scythe blade from her body to combat it... But naturally, she would lost her balance from her wild flailing and bad footing, causing her to fall down. The scythe retracted back into her body...

Gig: ... Woooow. What a display being shown for your father. Come on, Chroma! I've seen you do better than this!

Chroma sighed, getting up and dusting herself off. "He's up there now, eh..?" She would point her hand at him, from the tips of the fingers, many tiny homing missiles would lock on and try to bombard and blow up Nathan. This was a benefit of 2 of Chroma's 3 parents being weapons... Heh heh heh...
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

Requsting To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requsting To Join   Requsting To Join Icon_minitime1November 5th 2009, 9:47 pm

So many ways........ *nathan would then twirl his chain scythe around his body as each of the bombs would then clash with the scythes blowing up on impact as fragments of his metallic skin would show as he began to regenerate at a rapid rate. it seems his regeneration factor increased when he was promoted. Now nathan head towards the ground and punch the floor creating a shock wave from the sheer force of the punch head towards chroma as he would then dash towards her his chain scythe now in its ninja blade form*
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

Requsting To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requsting To Join   Requsting To Join Icon_minitime1November 6th 2009, 6:30 am

Chroma gasped "Regeneration? Dammit... I could SO nullify that if I touched him with my Death wavelength..." As she was busy speaking, the shockwave would force her up into the air "GAAAAAAH!!!" How unexpected. Her floating wings expanded, showing that they were now in use and she would use them to hover in the air.

Gig: Yo... Kid... We should give this guy a challenge... Right?

Chroma nodded, her sweet and innocent face fading as that dark, demented, twisted smile and stare grew on her face "Yeah, Gig.. Feinne... Let's do it..."

Gig's blade gleamed, showing his smirking face in the shine of the blade "Aw yeah! I know that face anywhere! It's time to party!!"

Chroma's body began to glow white and black, the colors of her monochromatic soul of Life and Death... "Heheheheheheheheh... Better get rid of that Regeneration ability..." Holes opened up all across Chroma's body, on her cheeks, on her hands and the tips of her fingers, on her legs, on her feet, on her torso and on her back. She snickered a bit, the white glow around her fading into nothing but a black glow, as she was about to have her Death Soul Energy come into play... "Black Rain!!" In an instant, a nonstop barrage of explosives and missiles would shoot out of her body from every hole continuously, raining down on the area, making explosions of her Death Soul Energy. As such, if Nathan were to get caught in these explosions, his Regeneration ability would become less and less potent, until it were finally nullified from use completely temporarily. Not only that, any other healing abilities would become null as well. As Chroma did that, Gig seemed to be storing up some energy within himself as well, a blackish reddish sort of energy that seemed to be the essence of evil energy itself. Feinne was storing up a sort of energy, too, absorbing the natural energies around her and into her blade....
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

Requsting To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requsting To Join   Requsting To Join Icon_minitime1November 6th 2009, 3:49 pm

"Gay." *nathan clearing his mind now begins to rush about the field at a blinding speed putting his speed to good use dodging the one that comes his way and he uses his hearing to pinpoint where each one was coming to dodge effectively leo doing the something as well s he looked towards the ones that he didn't dodge it seems thats it's over for nathan*

Yumari- Smoke Bomb! * suddenly a black smoke screen would go through the air as i stand in the middle waiting for the last possible second to dodge about from the attack*

"What the hell, Yumari did you get a new weapon mode?"

Yumari- Yes it also seems that some other forms have emerged as well to"

Well now would be a good time. *yumari would then transform into a giant shuriken star as i begin to twirl it in my hand* Hmm *nathan would then rotate the shuriken at high speeds and would then launch it towards chroma at a high speed as trails of earth head towards her from the speed of the shuriken as well*
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

Requsting To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requsting To Join   Requsting To Join Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 8:03 pm

Chroma raised Feinne "Alright Feinne... Let's attack! Then we'll follow it up, Gig!" Chroma would raise Feinne, smacking Yumari as she came, Feinne's natural ability making the clash between both weapons explode grandly. Yay for Feinne's exploding slashes! Using the explosion as a cover, she would use Gig's power to increase her speed slightly, dashing directly at Nathan, flying at him using her wings. She would try to bombard him with evil energy arrows from a close range rather than a long distance.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

Requsting To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requsting To Join   Requsting To Join Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 8:40 pm

"Time for a come back." a chain would would sprout in my hand as i begin to dodge the series of arrows using my keen vision and reflexes and yank the giant shuriken back towards me which would then then go towards chroma before actually returning to my side with twice the speed then before*
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

Requsting To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requsting To Join   Requsting To Join Icon_minitime1November 16th 2009, 6:10 am

Chroma gasped "EEK! Feinne! Your other 5 swords!" Just then, 5 more floating swords would appear, all looking similar to the first one that Chroma wielded. They were all Feinne, since her weapon form was 6 ancient swords. One sword would stab through the middle hole of the giant Shuriken to stop it, 2 more would clamp at its sides to keep it from spinning as well as explode on contact, hopefully the explosion hurting Yumari from within and finally, the last 2 would fire powerful lasers from their tips, trying to push Yumari back a long distance and hurt her severely. Chroma was still staring at Nathan, the holes appearing all over her body once again "BLACK RAIN!!" Now, since she was closer, she had a better chance of hitting with it than from far away. The missiles filled with her Death Soul Energy and Wavelength would all home in on Nathan as well as explode all over the area. He knows what the deal is. She would also slash violently with Gig, releasing a great amount of the energy arrows as well, once again. If the missiles didn't hit, teh arrows sure would. Hell, maybe she'd get lucky and both would hit.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

Requsting To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requsting To Join   Requsting To Join Icon_minitime1November 17th 2009, 7:22 pm

*Nathan eyes would open seeing the barrage of arrows again as well as missiles, if he could use add chakra to his feet he could dodge no problem as leo still was clutching on to him leo could still use his chakra but he thought it might have him be disqualified, so nathan did his best to dodge the arrows and missiles as he begin to show off with some acrobatic dodges as he spin away to dodge a blast he would then get hit with a arrow and as it exploded but he somehow managed to get away from the rest.....good bye regeneration as he brought back his chain as yumari turned into her chain scythe mode* "You ok?"

Yumari- I'm fine nathan just a little banged up is all." *nathan would grip the handle tightly as he looked at chroma and got into a fighting stance, his eyes glaring at chroma waiting for her follow up*
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

Requsting To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requsting To Join   Requsting To Join Icon_minitime1November 18th 2009, 5:59 am

Chroma shared the same insane face as Khrona did when he got serious, snickering in the same way as well "Am I doing well, Daddy~?" She said in a crazed way. She would raise Feinne "Feinne... Let's show him what our power has become in our training!!" Feinne's 5 swords disappeared as she became one singular sword now, storing up energy and glowing brightly....

Gig: Woah... Gonna use the Calm Death, huh? Heh heh... I would assume you'd want to follow that up with a--

Chroma: Yes. Gig. That.

Chroma would let go of Feinne as she was charging energy, letting her float slightly above her, then she would put both hands on Gig "On my command, you two..."
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

Requsting To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requsting To Join   Requsting To Join Icon_minitime1November 18th 2009, 4:35 pm

*Nathan would have the same glare in his eyes as he looked over at chroma as he tries hard not to let the chakra within his body to rise as he kept them in check awaiting for this move that chroma was working on*
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

Requsting To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requsting To Join   Requsting To Join Icon_minitime1November 18th 2009, 5:30 pm

Chroma twitched "Now, Feinne..." With that, Feinne would release a HUGE blast of energy that would shoot directly at Nathan, naturally upon impact with anything, it would explode, but before exploding would release several more miniature energy blasts from the point where it had touched, finally releasing an overall GRAND explosion... and through all of this, Chroma had taken her chance to move with the beam, right alongside it, just so that she would hit Nathan with the move she was using with Gig, Demon Blast. She figured that if he dodged the beam, she would be able to get him while in the middle of the dodge and proceed to immobilize him with a slash from Gig, as such was the special ability of the Demon Blast, temporary immobilization while the move was being completed, then proceed to hack him up at incredible speeds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Requsting To Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requsting To Join   Requsting To Join Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Requsting To Join
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next